We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Just took 500 mics of lsd... Options

Shiva H. Vishnu
#1 Posted : 9/19/2010 1:55:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

for the first time in over 15 years. i've been a tryptamine kinda guy as an adult. here's to revisiting the altered states of my youth!

more later, i suppose.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

gratefulfloyd
#2 Posted : 9/19/2010 2:05:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Safe journeys.... It should be a good time. I thought LSD was a tryptamine though??

KwisatzHaderach
#3 Posted : 9/19/2010 2:56:31 AM

everything is becoming

Excellent!

I approve of this post haha. if I could I'd give you a high-five. I'm very excited to see what you report back with as you go. Every experience is so unique Very happy

And for Floyd, LSD is a phenethylamine family of psychedelics (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phenethylamine) I think because of its semi-synthetic attributes. But I think its a little bit of both Pleased

Actually, I just found this after posting (http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/9855912) a good discussion of the structure of LSD. They came to the conclusion that is a bit of both, but in structure is almost completely resembles a tryptamine...

thankyou

EDIT: Added another useful thread on this subject.
Nothing lasts...nothing lasts...everything is changing into something else...nothing is wrong...nothing is wrong...everything is on the right track

In an interstellar burst
I'm back to save the Universe

Shiva H. Vishnu
#4 Posted : 9/19/2010 4:04:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

our boy has a crush on my girlfriend, so he gave her a much bigger dose than i got, surreptitiously. her 500 mics is more like 50 mics to me. no distinct visuals other than brighter colors, slightly, and that all too familiar body load rubbery limbed, froggy throated funkiness, but nowhere near where my gf is.

oh well. "it's different for everyone".

KwisatzHaderach
#5 Posted : 9/19/2010 4:19:40 AM

everything is becoming

Well tis a shame but sometimes that's how it goes with acid I've found. The only substance I have to ask like 5x if it's really even it and then buy it only to find out its something different because the seller has never taken good/real acid before....etc. etc.

But enjoy every moment of what you got. Think of this as a great journey and integration for you two. One of my favorite parts of group worthy psychedelics is the amount of openness for deep conversation during the integration. People start to remember who they are again and turn on to connection, love and life.

Safe travels my friend and much love

thankyou
Nothing lasts...nothing lasts...everything is changing into something else...nothing is wrong...nothing is wrong...everything is on the right track

In an interstellar burst
I'm back to save the Universe

Shiva H. Vishnu
#6 Posted : 9/19/2010 6:04:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

now i remember why i've gravitated toward the mushroom experience. the body load is nothing like that of lsd. the equivalent amount of body load on mushrooms would have me seeing such amazing visuals that i barely notice it.

oh, well. at least my gf is having an AMAZING time.

i love that i have this place, the nexus, to come and share my experiences. so freeing. even my closest friends can't necessarily relate on the same level that i know the people on this forum can.

apparently i'm just fucked up enough right now that i shouldn't be trying too hard to communicate....

Phantastica
#7 Posted : 9/19/2010 6:59:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

at least you can type just enough to communicate a little. On some psych trips, it takes me an hour to write a sentence, as i edit and then re-edit, and am like "wtf does this sentence mean?"
<3

Enoon
#8 Posted : 9/19/2010 10:20:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

haha Phantastica, I know that feeling exactly, lol!

Hope you still had a good time Shiva!
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

Phantastica
#9 Posted : 9/19/2010 10:39:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yea its crazy how psychs can do that. i remember one time while trying to capture the essence of my LSA trip, i wrote down a couple sentences. but then when i sobered up and read it, it was like the stupidest shit ever (dont remember what i wrote). While tripping it felt like those sentences held deep meaning full of epiphanies, but in my sober state i realized it was so stupid..something analogous to writing "chewing food with teeth." i was fucked up lol
<3

nn-DMT
#10 Posted : 9/19/2010 5:40:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Shiva H. Vishnu wrote:

i love that i have this place, the nexus, to come and share my experiences. so freeing. even my closest friends can't necessarily relate on the same level that i know the people on this forum can.

I know what you mean... the people that I am closest to and relate the most with, my best friends, aren't into psychs at all! sometimes they eat mushrooms but thats just for fun for them. This forum truly is unique with its openness and the respectful attitude that the members have here.
Phantastica wrote:
yea its crazy how psychs can do that. i remember one time while trying to capture the essence of my LSA trip, i wrote down a couple sentences. but then when i sobered up and read it, it was like the stupidest shit ever (dont remember what i wrote). While tripping it felt like those sentences held deep meaning full of epiphanies, but in my sober state i realized it was so stupid..something analogous to writing "chewing food with teeth." i was fucked up lol

Laughing
All post are made by SWIM. I am not SWIM.

gratefulfloyd
#11 Posted : 9/19/2010 5:52:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Has anyone here tried DMT during a high dose LSD trip? I was at about 800-1000 mics and took about 20 MG, it felt twice as strong as was one of the most amazing experiences ever, beyond any words I can use.

shoe
#12 Posted : 9/20/2010 3:26:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gratefulfloyd: Isn't DMT alone a provider of amazing experiences, beyond words?
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

gratefulfloyd
#13 Posted : 9/20/2010 3:33:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes it is great on its own, but it produces a great synergy with LSD, and I feel like while I am on LSD I can analyze abd integrate the DMT experience while I am still tripping, it gives me a lot of time to think about what had just happened and to try to make meaning out of it all.

antrocles
#14 Posted : 9/20/2010 4:01:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gratefulfloyd wrote:
try to make meaning out of it all.

oh that meddlesome ego....

the minute 'meaning' is made of our experiences, the true gift of them goes bye-bye. the challenge is to try to embrace the unknowingness....the meaning beyond meaning.

it is the most difficult thing to do with this beautiful molecule....and the key to even deeper awakening.. Pleased

LOVE AND GRATITUDE!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

shoe
#15 Posted : 9/20/2010 6:14:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You should listen to antrocles too, when he said "let go of your need to want." powerful words indeed!
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

Global
#16 Posted : 9/20/2010 6:25:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

gratefulfloyd wrote:
Yes it is great on its own, but it produces a great synergy with LSD, and I feel like while I am on LSD I can analyze abd integrate the DMT experience while I am still tripping, it gives me a lot of time to think about what had just happened and to try to make meaning out of it all.

I have to agree. My LSD + DMT experience was one of the most heavenly I've ever had. I felt pretty clear headed while being hit with the greatly enhanced DMT visuals. I was already in such a good mood from the acid that I felt like that could've helped with the DMT trip as well.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

camdemonium
#17 Posted : 9/20/2010 7:41:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hell yeah i love ms lucy, but damn is her sense of humor twisted sometimes Pleased
Om Mani Padme Hum

benzyme
#18 Posted : 9/20/2010 11:18:38 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

KwisatzHaderach wrote:

And for Floyd, LSD is a phenethylamine family of psychedelics (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phenethylamine)

LSD is an ergoline. it's a bit simplistic to categorize LSD as a phenethylamine, that's just one moeity of the overall molecule.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck