We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Icaros Options

jimbobjones
#1 Posted : 9/18/2010 8:32:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Haven't seen a lot of talk about the Icaros used in ceremonies... was looking around the net to try and find some free-use collections with little luck from the traditional ceremonies in Peru & Brazil.

Also of the ones found, many were very short clips, and it'd be nice to find some full length ceremonial recordings (or at the least, a way to know how to progress small clips in a playlist. Not knowing the language, but knowing the inferred power behind icaros, it seems lessening to just chuck a bunch of random ones I'm not sure of their meaning behind into a random playlist.)

Thanks for any input all
All submitted posts are by Someone Who Isn't Me (SWIM) - and in any event are works of pure fiction or outright lies. Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

jungleheart
#2 Posted : 9/18/2010 8:52:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Here's a bunch: http://www.ayahuasca-wasi.com/english/icaros.html

I prefer the English medicine songs, because I can understand them and thus relate more.

Infinite I
#3 Posted : 9/18/2010 9:37:09 PM

JC

Thats where I got most of mines jungleheart, I just downloaded a load and havent went back. I didnt realise there were english medicine songs, I was quite impressed with the medicine songs id never heard them till a year or so ago, some I have are really good and relaxing but I didnt understand what their saying, sometimes I think I prefer that. Its good to have some of them in with icaros in my expereince, sometimes theyve been a welcom change, anyways highly reccomended the old medicine songs!

Heres another link with some more and more info: http://forums.ayahuasca....4bae179cc48bd87d82a25ee0

ms_manic_minxx
#4 Posted : 9/19/2010 3:47:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Just drink the vine, place a hand on a meaningful place of your body, and sing. Don't think about it, just sing, and you will be shocked to hear what may come out. <3
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

Aegle
#5 Posted : 9/21/2010 10:58:16 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

Jungleheart

I would like to thank you so very much for sharing this link, Icaros are so beautiful...
They are like hunny as they pour through your heart and mind, purity of sound at its most poignant...

Much Peace and Sunshine
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart