We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Failed Cactus enema attempt Options

nn-DMT
#1 Posted : 9/18/2010 4:26:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This morning I was planning on doing the cactus tea enema. I first started by practicing with water which I thought would be good for a cleansing enema-- with water there was no discomfort at all and I had no problem holding it in. So then once I thought I was clean I squirted in 25ml of black cactus snot. OWW!Embarrased The burning was TERRIBLE! When I made the cactus tea initially I used vinegar to acidify and I am now under the impression that there was a lot of vinegar in the concentrated tea. Anyway I managed to hold it in for a couple painful minutes and then I decided it just wasn't worth it and I released it all into the toilet. I am still quite a bit of pain. Mad

As I was putting it in there I was thinking to myself "how desparate are you??? why are you doing this to yourself?!?!"

This might have worked better if I had evaporated it to resin then resiolved in distilled water.... I don't think I will do an enema again Sad
All post are made by SWIM. I am not SWIM.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Shayku
#2 Posted : 9/18/2010 4:37:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pictures? Kidding.

Sorry about your pain. Yeah, maybe testing the acidity of your mix would be a good idea before trying it out. Or maybe you can test inside your nose first, slowly. Do you have any left? Try putting it inside your nostril, not fully down. Might be a good test?
SWIM is Spartacus!

The things posted on DMT-Nexus by Shayku are generally false. They are for entertainment purposes only.

jbark
#3 Posted : 9/18/2010 4:47:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That is hands down the funniest thread title EVER!! The images in my mind - god, if only I could share them!! The post was pretty hilarious too... Sorry for your pain, but man that was funny!

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

darkstate
#4 Posted : 9/18/2010 5:38:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, this certainly painted a picture in my mind with regards to the procedure! Rolling eyes
"In chemistry, not quite right means out and out wrong" - Alexander Shulgin

gammagore
#5 Posted : 9/18/2010 6:58:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What damage does this cause to the rear end "piping"?

I'd stay away from any ringsting food for the next day or so.

And Dagger, please do tell more, fumarate? freebase? are any MAOI involved?

nn-DMT
#6 Posted : 9/18/2010 8:22:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dagger wrote:
Certainly can be the vinegar. Should test the ph. Also, mescaline is bitter, so it can be irritating. Dmt however, works nicely Smile

Yes I certainly should have tested the ph, Unfortunately I don't have the tools to check the ph though. I just assumed that the vinegar would have all evaporated off when the tea was reducing... and we all know what assuming does!!
Quote:
Yes, this certainly painted a picture in my mind with regards to the procedure!

sorry for the unpleasant pictures in your minds eye rereading the post I can certainly see how it might leave room for some very imaginative thoughts Rolling eyes

and I meant no offense to anyone that does use an enema for ingestion. As long as you respect what you are taking it doesn't matter how you take it.

Using an enema for a pure compound would certainly be MUCH easier because you can dissolve it in such a smaller amount of liquid, whereas with the cactus tea it was just way too much liquid. I think the burning would have been more manageable if a smaller amount was used.

Infundibulum
#7 Posted : 9/18/2010 10:04:04 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Sorry to hear about this experience! And I am glad you didn't need a more imminent medical treatment, proctologists have to share some crazy story very often.

At least it is good that you started from cactus tea. Whole cactus would have been far worse 'd assume and also not very active. Definitely go with purer substance in the future.

I remember at high-school we're giving each other cheap vodka enemas to get drunk without getting the alcohol breath, it was quite painful but it really worked wonders.

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

Bill Cipher
#8 Posted : 9/18/2010 10:16:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Infundibulum wrote:
I remember at high-school we're giving each other cheap vodka enemas to get drunk without getting the alcohol breath, it was quite painful but it really worked wonders.

You have GOT to be kidding. I rue the day I walk in the house, and my kid and her friends are gleefully pumping vodka up each others' a-holes.

Infundibulum
#9 Posted : 9/18/2010 10:52:58 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Uncle Knucles wrote:
Infundibulum wrote:

You have GOT to be kidding. I rue the day I walk in the house, and my kid and her friends are gleefully pumping vodka up each others' a-holes.

I am not kidding at all. And teenagers are known for doing all these crazy shit things even choking each other to get high. The only thing I joked about is the "giving each other" part since it is far more desirable to deal with your insides yourself rather than trust some bloke. Weird how it may seem, anal is how some people prefer their alcohol. In the army I saw quite a few people doing that because the truly amazing army mentality in my country says that if you don't smell like alcohol, you give negative breath test but still you look fairly drunk then there are other causes, maybe physical discomfort/tiredness etc and you're better off dismissed from duty ready to join your friends and enjoy your alcohol stupor.

There are also many alcoholics that develop an interest in alcohol enemas, the prime reason is the development of stomach ulcers. There was a case of a man dying after his wife administered him 2 1.5 litre bottles of sherry wine, as reported here: http://www.seattlepi.com...l/210573_sherry03ww.html it is truly hard to put into context.

Teenage alcohol enemas as we did them were not with a douche obviously (I don't even want to picture that!!!) but with a wee cotton ball soaked in vodka, strained and then put up the bum, deep enough for it to stay there. Now that I think of it soaking a cotton ball with your substance of choice (dmt, harmalas, mescaline etc) might be a good alternative to a syringe squirting mess.

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

reflexion
#10 Posted : 9/19/2010 1:12:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah, definitely don't use any acids when using this r.o.a.(or adjust the ph accordingly), and filter well.

sorry it didnt work out for you, but thanks for reporting back.

nn-DMT
#11 Posted : 9/19/2010 5:31:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Infundibulum wrote:
Sorry to hear about this experience! And I am glad you didn't need a more imminent medical treatment, proctologists have to share some crazy story very often.

At least it is good that you started from cactus tea. Whole cactus would have been far worse 'd assume and also not very active. Definitely go with purer substance in the future.

LOL! yeah I can only imagine what kind of crazy situations protologists have to deal with. Laughing Ive heard that alcohol enemas get you more drunk and faster.
refelxion wrote:
yeah, definitely don't use any acids when using this r.o.a.(or adjust the ph accordingly), and filter well.

sorry it didnt work out for you, but thanks for reporting back.

Too bad I didn't have a more pleasant experience to report, thank you for your concern guys.

And by the way I'm feeling much better now.Razz

poorfish
#12 Posted : 9/20/2010 11:42:28 PM

hahaha

Quote:
Yes I certainly should have tested the ph, Unfortunately I don't have the tools to check the ph though.

"Oh well, it could be a highly acidic irritant, but I guess its still probably ok to TO PUT INSIDE MY A**HOLE" Shocked Shocked Shocked

But hey, whatever turns you on.

Rolling eyes Rolling eyes

-poorfish

***EDIT***

This comment was meant in good fun--I honestly meant to use the phrase "turns you on" in the same manner in which Leary and the McKenna's used it...upon re-reading, it sounded a pretty inflammatory--if not down-right rude.

I more meant to call attention to how mystified I am by the my continual discovery of how "out there" people will get when it comes to getting high...don't get me wrong, although I have no intention of ever pursuing such an R.O.A, I'm not here to pass judgment. BUT I will never understand people who will put something in(side) their bodies without taking even the most basic precautions or, like, asking someone if it is a good idea?

If I may be so bold, n,n-DMT, when you had this nightmare: did you literally just boil acidified cactus for a period of several hours, let it cool, and then shoot it into your butt? You even say yourself that as you were doing it you were asking yourself "how desparate are you??? why are you doing this to yourself?!?!" And you still did it?!

I'm really not trying to be inflammatory here, as I said, I simply do not understand...would you care to elaborate as to why, exactly you woke up day, looked at a cactus, and said "yup...I should put that in my.... I bet that would get me high as hell."

Maybe I've just never heard of/read any discussion of this R.O.A. -- I've heard of it being done with pills/rolls, but is also this a common method of taking other psych's?? It just seems soooo much more difficult/chancy.

What if that had actually made you trip?? What would you have done if you had to spend many hours *on mescaline/cactus alkaloids* with that stuff feeling like it was burning you from the guts outward...I only ask because, when first reading your post, before I even got to the part where you discussed the procedure and its results...actually right when I read the thread title, my first instinctual thought (upon reading the words "cactus enema"--knowing/hoping he meant liquid :winkSmile was "Jesus, that sounds like it would BURN like a mofo!"

I really hope this hasn't come off as me being an asshole, I guess if I receive a lot of negative response I'll just delete this post.

I'm sorry I just find the whole idea sooo confounding....

-poorfish
Hello there Nexian Newcomers! (like me!) Learn how to ASK QUESTIONS THAT WILL GET ANSWERED! (Or at least are more likely to be answered) ***Click Here***

"That is ridiculous. Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, gobbling magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc 1989

E has the ability to change the way people look at the world and not always for the best...."PLUR" ( hahahaha). The world is not what E makes it to be. I know plenty of "Old School" ravers that roll. They just don't do it in that ugly "cuddle puddle, "God I love You, We'll be soul mates for ever, this is the best music I've EVER heard, can I touch you?????" Kinda way. [size=6]Every drug is best with moderation.
-J0rdan

The night before: "nang nang nang nang nang"
Morning after: "clang clang clang clang clang"

soulfood
#13 Posted : 9/21/2010 2:29:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

poorfish wrote:

I'm really not trying to be inflammatory here, as I said, I simply do not understand...would you care to elaborate as to why, exactly you woke up day, looked at a cactus, and said "yup...I should put that in my.... I bet that would get me high as hell."

Well it don't taste so nice ya see.

reflexion
#14 Posted : 9/21/2010 2:48:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

poorfish wrote:

Maybe I've just never heard of/read any discussion of this R.O.A. -- I've heard of it being done with pills/rolls, but is also this a common method of taking other psych's?? It just seems soooo much more difficult/chancy.

there are definite benifits to this r.o.a. , and if you do a little research you'll understand.

quicker come up, shorter duration, less or no nausea, greater potency, ect

nn-DMT
#15 Posted : 9/21/2010 3:12:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

poorfish wrote:
Quote:
Yes I certainly should have tested the ph, Unfortunately I don't have the tools to check the ph though.

"Oh well, it could be a highly acidic irritant, but I guess its still probably ok to TO PUT INSIDE MY A**HOLE" Shocked Shocked Shocked

I didn't forsee this happening, or else I certainly would not have done it.

poorfish wrote:

If I may be so bold, n,n-DMT, when you had this nightmare: did you literally just boil acidified cactus for a period of several hours, let it cool, and then shoot it into your butt?

It was cotton filtered, decanted for 2 days, reduced, cotton filtered again.
poorfish wrote:

You even say yourself that as you were doing it you were asking yourself "how desparate are you??? why are you doing this to yourself?!?!" And you still did it?!

I was asking myself that as I was injecting it. There was already cactus enema inside me and I figured I would just finish what I started.
poorfish wrote:

My original intent for taking cactus in the first place, regardless of r.o.a, was not to see how high I could get. It meant to be a deep, introspective experience. I respect the cactus.

poorfish wrote:

I really hope this hasn't come off as me being an asshole, I guess if I receive a lot of negative response I'll just delete this post.

I don't think you are an a$$hole, and I respect your reservations about this r.o.a. even though I may not agree. Please understand that I would not have done this if I didn't think it was a good idea.

poorfish
#16 Posted : 9/21/2010 7:41:23 AM

hahaha

Quote:
My original intent for taking cactus in the first place, regardless of r.o.a, was not to see how high I could get. It meant to be a deep, introspective experience. I respect the cactus.

I sincerely apologize for implying otherwise.

...I just found the thread you started regarding this r.o.a discussing its pros/cons etcetera, and I now realize it was something you actually looked into and researched before attempting. After skimming your initial post (and seeing it in the "first steps" forum) I assumed that you just heard about "plugging" (as I've seen it referred to) somewhere and went off half-cocked, all willy-nilly, whatever you want to call it--basically, I assumed it to be the same royal fuckery I have encountered again and again on (lesser) fora discussing drugs and ethnobotanicals...some thing like *this guy* from the Drugs Forum "what's the most desperate thing you've ever done to get high" thread:

Quote:
Massive amounts of dramamine on a couple occassions. Horrible hallucinations, one time I attempted driving home while completely delerious and imagined that I was being pulled over by a cop that wasn't there. Ate 2 seed pods off a datura plant I was growing as well, left me blind for a couple days afterwards.

Found brown looking cotton balls on my bedroom floor, mixed them up with water and injected. Figured there might be heroin left in them, wound up with a nasty infection.

Injected 60 extended release wellbutrin pills (crudely extracted) over the course of an evening. Very speedy in a shitty coke sort of way. Injected propylhexadrine from benzadrex inhalers as well.

Went 3.5 days without eating, sleeping, or drinking anything in hopes of achieving natural delirium.

Sometimes if I've been sitting down for a while I like to stand up real fast and sort of twist my back and stretch it out, makes my whole field of vision sort of black out if I can disrupt the bloodflow enough.

...and yes, he was serious...

Digression aside, as you quite aptly put it
Quote:
we all know what assuming does!!

:arrow: So I'm sorry I did, I'll be sure to read/research more thoroughly b4 posting next time.

-poorfish
Hello there Nexian Newcomers! (like me!) Learn how to ASK QUESTIONS THAT WILL GET ANSWERED! (Or at least are more likely to be answered) ***Click Here***

"That is ridiculous. Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, gobbling magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc 1989

E has the ability to change the way people look at the world and not always for the best...."PLUR" ( hahahaha). The world is not what E makes it to be. I know plenty of "Old School" ravers that roll. They just don't do it in that ugly "cuddle puddle, "God I love You, We'll be soul mates for ever, this is the best music I've EVER heard, can I touch you?????" Kinda way. [size=6]Every drug is best with moderation.
-J0rdan

The night before: "nang nang nang nang nang"
Morning after: "clang clang clang clang clang"

nn-DMT
#17 Posted : 9/21/2010 2:37:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

poorfish wrote:

I sincerely apologize for implying otherwise.

...I just found the thread you started regarding this r.o.a discussing its pros/cons etcetera, and I now realize it was something you actually looked into and researched before attempting. After skimming your initial post (and seeing it in the "first steps" forum) I assumed that you just heard about "plugging" (as I've seen it referred to) somewhere and went off half-cocked, all willy-nilly, whatever you want to call it--basically, I assumed it to be the same royal fuckery I have encountered again and again on (lesser) fora discussing drugs and ethnobotanicals...some thing like *this guy* from the Drugs Forum "what's the most desperate thing you've ever done to get high" thread:

Quote:
Massive amounts of dramamine on a couple occassions. Horrible hallucinations, one time I attempted driving home while completely delerious and imagined that I was being pulled over by a cop that wasn't there. Ate 2 seed pods off a datura plant I was growing as well, left me blind for a couple days afterwards.

Found brown looking cotton balls on my bedroom floor, mixed them up with water and injected. Figured there might be heroin left in them, wound up with a nasty infection.

Injected 60 extended release wellbutrin pills (crudely extracted) over the course of an evening. Very speedy in a shitty coke sort of way. Injected propylhexadrine from benzadrex inhalers as well.

Went 3.5 days without eating, sleeping, or drinking anything in hopes of achieving natural delirium.

Sometimes if I've been sitting down for a while I like to stand up real fast and sort of twist my back and stretch it out, makes my whole field of vision sort of black out if I can disrupt the bloodflow enough.

...and yes, he was serious...

Digression aside, as you quite aptly put it
Quote:
we all know what assuming does!!

:arrow: So I'm sorry I did, I'll be sure to read/research more thoroughly b4 posting next time.

-poorfish

Poorfish, apology accepted. No hard feelings. I understand now where you were coming from since you hadn't seen the other thread and this thread does have a tinge of absurdity. Wink 3.5 days with no sleep/water/food?!?!?! LOL he needs rehab BADLaughing
The Traveler wrote:
Now all take that changa loaded glass vaporgenie thats taped under your seats, and lets hit it!

hyperspacing
#18 Posted : 9/21/2010 3:08:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

After reading the thread title I thought "I hope he removed the spines" lol.

Sorry it didn't work out. Perhaps you should extract the mescaline and have your full does in 1 or 2 capsules.
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

BurnerMike
#19 Posted : 9/22/2010 6:00:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My night is now complete. I am going to bed thinking of wee cotton ball enemas, my torchs in the yard and their wonderfully full alkaloid flesh, and poor nn-DMT and what it must have felt like having anal acid-indigestion.... probably as bad as it felt to grab a tube of Ben Gay thinking it was K-Y when I went to whack off one night when my wife wasn't interested......

Ever shot out of bed with a torpedo of fire shooting from your crotch - and do it silently?

nn-DMT, you made my night after a sad day. Thank you! (and bless you for the pain you endured!)

nn-DMT
#20 Posted : 9/22/2010 6:52:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

BurnerMike wrote:
My night is now complete. I am going to bed thinking of wee cotton ball enemas, my torchs in the yard and their wonderfully full alkaloid flesh, and poor nn-DMT and what it must have felt like having anal acid-indigestion.... probably as bad as it felt to grab a tube of Ben Gay thinking it was K-Y when I went to whack off one night when my wife wasn't interested......

Ever shot out of bed with a torpedo of fire shooting from your crotch - and do it silently?

nn-DMT, you made my night after a sad day. Thank you! (and bless you for the pain you endured!)

I'm glad you enjoyed it! It's amazing what a good laugh can do! Your story is equally as hilarious, BurnerMike, burner of the crotch! I do sympathize for the pain you must have felt. cheers for a good laugh on both sides of the computer screen!

12NEXT