We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New Member - Loving the Nexus Options

57u133
#1 Posted : 9/17/2010 11:21:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello to all! I have gotten so much information from the Nexus that if I never become a full member I think it will be OK. However, I am interested in talking with others more in depth about these processes which allow us to extract something very special to life.
First, thanks to all the help many have given to me. Secondly, I hope I can become a full member so that I can understand the spirit molecules' more intricate facets.
Much love, thanks for sharing.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

ms_manic_minxx
#2 Posted : 9/18/2010 6:44:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi 57u133! Glad to have you here. Do you care to share more about previous psychedelic/ASC experiences? Smile
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

57u133
#3 Posted : 9/18/2010 1:32:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ms Manic,
Of course...although not always psychedelic, I have tried other drugs but always kept MJ close by and nothing else really. I started using LSD more frequently a couple years ago, and it seemed more active for me than shrooms which I have cultivated for some time. I don't claim to be a psychonaut, but I have tried using substances for a purpose, as with MAGICK.
These days I much less inclined to use 'powers'...I always think about the samurai characters in Kurosawa films, or the master who does nothing...I feel that now, I will be used for more of a purpose than I can use things for my own end.
About a year ago a friend was like, 'Ever heard of DMT?'
Me: 'No."
I'm sure you get the idea. After that, I spent a lot of time thinking about my experience and decided to do some research. Figuring out, the most powerful substance I have known, can be extracted easily I started trying to help grow spice. I am so glad I did; after the first successful re-xtal I was speechless.
I am waiting to get a bit more and travel.
Maybe the movie Contact was talking about DMT (Sagan was no joke) traveling through hyperspace inwardly, not building a physical 'construct'. It seems the farthest reaches are within the mind anyways.
Thank Nexus