We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
vaporizer for dmt? Options

moyshekapoyre
#21 Posted : 12/26/2010 10:29:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Also I want to mention that I haven't done any DMT for about a month. I've been kind of hesitant of doing oral again because I guess I was just scared for some reason. But the cool thing about vaping is that you start off just feeling an awesome high, which is definitely not the case with oral. With oral I start off feeling delirious and apprehensive. Of course once you vape enough you do get to that delirious point, with the dancing aliens etc., but you've already felt the wonderfulness by this time, so it's less scary.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

InfiniteFacticity
#22 Posted : 12/26/2010 10:42:46 PM

just curious

SWIM has a Buddha vaporizor, made by the same company that makes the Silver Surfer model. He is wondering whether it would enhance his experience inhaling changa if he were to use this vaporizer instead of a rolled joint.

It seems that would be a good option, but he doesn't want to: A) stink up the vaporizer, he uses it mainly for marijuana and doesn't want any residuals interfering with this, and B) lose any efficacy of the enhanced leaf.

Thoughts, suggestions, pros and cons?

Thanks.

PREV12