We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My 2 Sense Options

1973tour
#1 Posted : 9/17/2010 8:12:39 AM

Drew

Allow me to introduce myself as a Lysergically inclined mysterious traveler, roaming the land searching for enlightenment and bliss. From palindromic number syncronicites, to other dimensions, my journeys have taken me as far as the mind can reach. I seek no other possible forum to discuss my experiences with, because reading the articles here, no other forum compares. Not even close. There are so many infinite dimensions in this world and so many brilliant minds converging to one place is a truly remarkable work of art. Anyway I hope to inspire thought, provoke the mind, and talk wisdom and philosophy with the extremely enlightened minds whom are on this forum. Thought is an artform, a catharsis of emotions and intention focused clearly. I feel strongly about the members of this forum and while we've all seen other dimensions at this point, I do believe we are all enlightened already in a way. The vivid immaculate beauty of hyperspace is enough to shatter the mind's bitter sense of reality and certainly enough to at least begin to dissolve the ego. I hope to share my experiences, inspire new thought and bring another creative mind to the already intense and intellectual forum here at the nexus.

Peace and love

-121-

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

gammagore
#2 Posted : 9/17/2010 10:24:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey man, welcome to the NexusSmile

You dont say if you have any experience with DMT?

hyperspacing
#3 Posted : 9/17/2010 5:10:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!! You will fit right in here.
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

1973tour
#4 Posted : 9/21/2010 6:11:31 AM

Drew

To answer the question, yes i have experienced DMT. Quite honestly it was the most profound, intense, spiritual, journey of my life. As i was taking in my first vaporizations, before i could even finish inhaling, i felt my body start to shift as if my soul was moving through my flesh, in and out, snapping and moving. And of course after that I was propelled into a vivid dream world of amazing colours that Ive never seen before, and shifting, moving atoms or particles of consciousness. When i closed my eyes i could only see nothing. I saw a face, very much so like the Alex Grey painting Cosmic Christ (if anyone is familiar), but the face was me, it wasnt my face, but it was me. Everything was me. It was pure, unaltered, ego-loss. The death of the self. Opening my eyes then showed me what this reality really is. Nothing but pure tendencies, quantum possibility. Every possible possiblility of consciousness all in superposition with one another to create the vivid experience of the quantum 11th dimension.

Then i came back and ive never been the same

-121-

ragabr
#5 Posted : 9/21/2010 5:56:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus, 1973tour. A beautiful, immersive experience, thank you for sharing it.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

eyorca
#6 Posted : 9/21/2010 7:27:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

herehere!! : D..well written..: )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

nice to meet you! Very happy

The_Shaman
#7 Posted : 9/21/2010 7:35:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome friend~!
Obviously everything the Shaman says is Hyperspace Hyperbole