We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
NIIIIIIIICE just found a mimosa tree in my yard!!! Options

modsquad09
#1 Posted : 6/9/2008 10:43:18 PM

mods

what a blessing we have one huge one and one small one..
which parts can i use for extraction?? do i have to dig up the roots & kill her??
wow all this time.. in my grandmas yard what a trip.

i knew that a tree in that area was talking to me one trip..
Everything above me is really a lie... think for yourself & question authority!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

benzyme
#2 Posted : 6/9/2008 11:25:38 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

lol

same dilemma I had 11 years ago...lived with my grandparents, who had two mimosa trees in the front yard.

assuming they're the right species, the root bark is what's used. taking the outer parts of the root bark will not kill the tree, it regenerates.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

modsquad09
#3 Posted : 6/9/2008 11:49:12 PM

mods

benzyme wrote:
lol

same dilemma I had 11 years ago...lived with my grandparents, who had two mimosa trees in the front yard.

assuming they're the right species, the root bark is what's used. taking the outer parts of the root bark will not kill the tree, it regenerates.

fuck! nevermind its not pink inside..=[ il just have to buy some seeds now.
Everything above me is really a lie... think for yourself & question authority!