We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Western People's Ayahuasca Options

magic clown
#21 Posted : 10/9/2008 9:07:04 PM

aka Slap Stick Sam

Actually Benzyme. the correct dosing considerations when using Datura as a carrier, never comes into it. It is just a pinch in a pipe to lay the spice on. A propper dose of Datura would be somwhere near 50 x. Its not like smoking the seeds. You never get anywhere near meeting the Green Goddess. I just find it a great deal better than any other carrier. The smoke is cool and easy on the throat, tastes quite nice and maybe subtley, adds a little of its own magic.
I am a clown, nothing I say can be taken seriously. It is my profesion to talk nonsense

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Jorkest
#22 Posted : 10/9/2008 10:31:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

interesting magic clown...that sounds nice
it's a sound

'Coatl
#23 Posted : 10/10/2008 8:07:34 PM

Teotzlcoatl

I'd use salvia leaf and a little herb.

WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Jorkest
#24 Posted : 10/10/2008 8:11:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

SWIM has noticed the when using salvia leaf it changes the experience dramatically...for him it changes the way the spice interacts with his brain
it's a sound

ohayoco
#25 Posted : 10/26/2008 10:28:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

There was a Sacred Weeds on henbane (the programme where they would dose up volunteers with obscure plants and note the effects, awesome telly!). It'll be on the internet somewhere.

They hypothesised it was the primary ingredient explaining the witches flight stories. One guy who took it felt like they were being pushed forward and about to take off. Then with closed eyes, him or the other one (can't remember) was seeing aerial views as if he was flying above landscapes.

They said it was a really dangerous plant though.
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

PREV12