We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Cactus Tea Enema? (Intrarectal) Options

nn-DMT
#1 Posted : 9/15/2010 5:06:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have some very concentrated San Pedro tea that I really want to experience. It was made with 1kg of fresh pedro and prepared using Phlux's method of working with fresh cactus. The tea is about 25ml of nearly black snot. This was intended to be my strongest cactus experience to date. The only thing stopping me from experiencing it is the fact that it tastes TERRIBLE and I really don't think that I will be able to down the tea without puking. I have a very weak stomach already and I really don't want to waste it as I spent several hours preparing it. I have had a small taste of the tea and it is the single most repulsive cactus tea I have ever sampled.

My question is this:
How concentrated does the tea need to be to be used in an enema?
Does the potency change when used in an enema?
Does it seem reasonable to be able to hold in 25ml?
Any ideas on how long it might take for the mesc to fully absorb?
I don't have any prior experience with enemas, but if 200ml is difficult to hold in, is there something that I could use as a cork to hold it in? Mad

I hope that taking cactus this way doesn't offend anyone here but seriously I puke VERY easily and the way I see it the experience is so rewarding that the discomfort of using an enema is a small price to pay. Shocked
All post are made by SWIM. I am not SWIM.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

nn-DMT
#2 Posted : 9/16/2010 2:57:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

bump. surely somebody on here can help please?

soulfood
#3 Posted : 9/16/2010 3:06:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

There was a post somewhere on another forum... or maybe this one, I can't remember. Anyway it was decided that taking this route with cacti reduced the potency by a third.

I'd just slowly evap the water to make a nice sweet resin if you don't like drinking the tea.

reflexion
#4 Posted : 9/16/2010 3:28:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

zim at thenook swears by this r.o.a.

not everyone agreed that it reduces potency.

nn-DMT
#5 Posted : 9/16/2010 3:29:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hmmm... I might try that if the enema reduces potency. It would probably slow the absorbtion since the mescalin wouldn't be suspended in water-- this might actually be quite desirable since I like to do the cactus in the morning, and have a long, serene and visionary day in front of me. Smile

nn-DMT
#6 Posted : 9/16/2010 3:31:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

reflexion wrote:
zim at thenook swears by this r.o.a.

not everyone agreed that it reduces potency.

well maybe I will just have to try both! Twisted Evil

reflexion
#7 Posted : 9/17/2010 2:26:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

would it be a good idea to do a cleansing enema first, before the cactus enema?

i've read that san pedro and ayahuasca enemas were used traditionally.
does anyone have any more information about this?

nn-DMT
#8 Posted : 9/17/2010 7:40:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

reflexion wrote:
would it be a good idea to do a cleansing enema first, before the cactus enema?

I will be trying the cactus enema tomorrow morning and will probably do a cleansing enema first to maximize absorbtion.

I will report back with the results.... and will likely do the resin next weekend with an equal amount of pedro and will also report back on that too. This will be done with the same strain of Pedro from Peru grown in the same conditions and harvested at the same time and prepared the same way. Smile This way there will be a very controlled assesment on the potency of the enema vs oral.

Also in the OP I said 200ml. this is a ridiculous amount for an enema. I'm not very good at eye-balling mililiters but now that I have measured it out its a little over 25ml. I will edit the OP accordingly.

25ml is still a pretty large amount of enema so if I have leakage issues I was thinking that maybe an empty N2O charger might be good for keeping it in Surprised but hopefully this measure isn't necessary.

Does anyone know about how long it should stay in there to fully absorb?