We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Crystal Worm Things Options

vitaminx
#1 Posted : 9/15/2010 1:45:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hail,

This will be with only a short description with an image created afterward.

What was used:
Ayahuasca (brewed in Brazil using either the Santo Daime or UDV rec - Unable to recall which)

In this scene you'll see some crystal worm/caterpillar creates slowly migrating down a cave tunnel.
The first fly/hover by they were simply crawling together in a group not seeming to suggest anything beyond their appearance.
Taking advantage of the lucid like state I zoomed back and watched them for a time. Then it occurred to me that a closer look was needed to test resolution and detail levels.

Upon closing in on them, within 3 feet a discovery took place. They were not under the control of a simple script that has them on a pathing route with a small set of animation movements. Neither were they just scootin across the cave floor and ignoring all other stimuli I soon found out.
Once I was close enough all of there thousands of beedy eyes shifted from looking forward to spying me for a long while, not slowing their pace at any point.

And that is it! It was short as heck in terms of time duration felt and real time.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.