We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Please allow me to introduce myself... Options

Ms. Munki
#1 Posted : 9/15/2010 1:30:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ohio... A snapshot of agricultural America. In some Ohio towns, the cow population outnumbers the human population. Christianity predominates in the religious culture. And on almost every street corner, you’re likely to find a church of some sort. This is where I grew up. This is where I followed the rules and went to church. This is where I learned how to color inside the lines. I was a perfect kid… in a way, a tragedy of perfection… not having known anything other than what I was told was right and wrong. And by the time I became and adult, I was ready for a change of pace.

Fast forward to 2010, I’m now living life in Los Angeles. Trying to find my way through the jungle of life… a far cry from the deeply rooted Christian lifestyle I lived in Ohio. But the biggest change I’ve experienced since the move is the feeling of freedom to make my own decisions, however bad or good. I guess that comes with adulthood. I admit, I haven’t made the best decisions, but I am where I am because of them. And where I am is a place of construction… or rather re-construction, as I reconstruct my ideas of right and wrong, and furthermore, reconstructing my priorities, my passions, my core.

It hasn’t been easy, and after 7 years of living here in Los Angeles, I still haven’t figured myself out. I’ve had some help along the way, though… my main squeeze for one. And he, being the more experienced of the two, has introduced me to a few things… for instance, this forum. He’s also responsible for making DMT an acquaintance of mine.

It was earlier this year, when I had my first experience. This was a huge step for me, considering I had never done any experimentation with any substances other than the perfectly legal kind. So far, I’ve had four journeys and they’ve all been quite positive, and one in particular, hilariously mirthful.

So here I am now, as a journeywoman, student of life, and new friend. As such, humbly, I’d like to introduce myself to anyone reading this. I’m new to this forum and this exploration into myself. Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I’m looking forward to sharing thoughts in the near future!
just be yourself... everyone else is already taken

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Bill Cipher
#2 Posted : 9/15/2010 2:26:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, howdy-do, Ms. Manic Munki. Happy to see you aboard.

antrocles
#3 Posted : 9/15/2010 2:44:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

and how filled with love and gratitude do you think i am right now???? THIS, my brothers and sisters, is my love.

i'm honored to bring you into this most beautiful of communities....there's no turning back now... Pleased

L&G!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

Ms. Munki
#4 Posted : 9/15/2010 2:57:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks for the warm welcome, guys! Smile

soulfood
#5 Posted : 9/15/2010 3:24:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

A good welcome to the good Lady Munki.

You're already practically famous here, so I guess you have a lot to live up to.

No pressure Pleased

ms_manic_minxx
#6 Posted : 9/15/2010 3:45:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome! Another fellow female traveler. Smile
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

jamie
#7 Posted : 9/15/2010 4:27:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

well hello hello!Very happy

Welcome to nexus land.
Long live the unwoke.

The_Shaman
#8 Posted : 9/15/2010 4:30:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome Ms Munki~!
Obviously everything the Shaman says is Hyperspace Hyperbole

WSaged
#9 Posted : 9/15/2010 5:12:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello!!

Good to have you finally comin round!
I think I've had the pleasure to actually have met you in person at yer mans house...I'm sure we'll be seeing each other more & more in the future!!

BTW, I grew up in the midwest too...Nebraska, till I was 19...can't say I always followed the rules or the bullshit though...Wink

Cheers!
WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ms. Munki
#10 Posted : 9/15/2010 6:15:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks for the warmest of welcomes. i'm looking forward to finally being able to share my experiences (interactions with circus monkeys, aliens, etc. ) with everyone...

SnozzleBerry
#11 Posted : 9/15/2010 3:40:34 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Welcome Ms. Munki, it's so good to have you with us! I must say, as to your words on reconstruction, what more could you ask for Smile ? Is that not one of the best aspects of life? For only when we realize there is need to change can we begin to reconstruct things in our lives and be the individual we wish to be rather than the individual "they" would have us be. Freedom indeed...Very happy
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

jbark
#12 Posted : 9/15/2010 4:01:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome, welcome Ms. Munki!! Now we get to know you first hand, and I must say from that introduction, I am doubly pleased to make your acquaintance. Hopefully we'll be hearing much more from and about you. I look forward to it.

cheers,
JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

ragabr
#13 Posted : 9/15/2010 5:34:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome Ms. Munki, it's wonderful to have you here! Be cool, be well.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

acolon_5
#14 Posted : 9/15/2010 8:50:02 PM

The Great Namah

Welcome and enjoy the journey!
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Ms. Munki
#15 Posted : 9/15/2010 8:52:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks all! Smile a narrative of my first journey coming soon...

RaveN-ous
#16 Posted : 9/22/2010 4:43:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

welcome :-) safe travels to you....

Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us. - Bill Watterson