We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
After-effects of 2C-E Options

Shrew
#1 Posted : 9/15/2010 12:45:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So a friend of mine tried some 2C-E a few nights ago, and had some pretty unpleasant side effects.

This guy has a fairly strong tolerance to most things, sometimes needing 2x the dose of mushies or even pharma than others. He asked me to ask for him:
0:00 - 20mg consumed in a gel-cap.
2:10 - no effects observed other than a light body buzz. Snorted 5mg.
2:40 - effects ramp up.
3:00 - entered the altered reality, very strong visuals and distortions seen.
5:00 - Tries to amp it up, snorted 5mg again.
8:30 - sleep attempted, still eyes in mydriasis. Slept for 6 hours, woke up at baseline.

From hour 4:00 to 8:30, he commented on a severe digestive issue where his pelvis and digestive system felt completely aggravated. He said it felt like a food intolerance almost, with pretty harsh, but not unbearable, pain. He woke up normal the next day.

Also, the day after, he mentioned that he had a nasty headache all day long, very similar to a hangover. He worries that his brain simply isn't compatible with this substance. He hasn't taken anything with it, other than smoking a bit of herb and K2 during the trip. Has anyone had any similar side-effects from this RC?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

camdemonium
#2 Posted : 9/15/2010 1:09:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

They are called research chemicals for a reason, and although i personally have had no adverse effects with them, many others have. That is also a pretty steep dose of 2c-e, maybe that has something to do with those negative effects.

Oh also if hes taking it in a capsule it will take a solid 3 hours before you start to peak, so next time tell him to wait at least 3 hours before ingesting any more.
Om Mani Padme Hum

Seven
#3 Posted : 9/15/2010 4:18:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe dont snort it next time, and see how you react. Swim never had any problems with oral doses. Also swim has read some people getting bad bodyload effects, while others had none.
The universe is an infinite harmony of vibrating beings in an elaborate range of expansion-contraction ratios, frequency modulations, and so forth.

dragon-n
#4 Posted : 9/15/2010 6:09:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i had an extremely unpleasant 2c-e experience physically but had no negative after-effects.
i would agree that snorting 2c's is never a good idea, and could cause much suffering simply from that.
let your liver have a shot at it first before your brain!!

Xt
#5 Posted : 9/15/2010 1:07:46 PM

dragon-n wrote:
i had an extremely unpleasant 2c-e experience physically but had no negative after-effects.
i would agree that snorting 2c's is never a good idea, and could cause much suffering simply from that.
let your liver have a shot at it first before your brain!!

You said it Dragon. Someone asked the other day about snorting 2ci, which i have done. Having been there myself i can say its not unusual to have some shitty physical sensations when over doing these.
Tread carefully... real carefully.

“Right here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

Shrew
#6 Posted : 9/15/2010 3:00:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My friend would take this advice next time around, if there is another time.

He only snorted it because although he was a newbie, the others in the group who had experience with it recommended it as an effective route of admin. without many side-effects. Not knowing to wait 3 hours, his last 2 attempted trips (mushies) ended up at the extremely light end, so he was too brazen this time around.

He says the stomach/digestive problems felt like there was something lodged in the GI tract, unmoving (most likely from eating it). Intestines felt very angry. Not nausea or a usual body load.

And from what he believes, and what you've said, the hang-over can most certainly relate to the snorting + eating (esp. snorting).

He's happy to know this, thanks for the advice!

camdemonium
#7 Posted : 9/15/2010 11:57:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Heh i think that was me xtechre and i did heed your words carefully.
Om Mani Padme Hum