We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Ordering Mimosa to a campus mail office. Options

proto-pax
#1 Posted : 9/12/2010 5:59:29 PM

bird-brain

Do you think it is safe? SWIM would not be doing anything on campus, but swim has some things in his on campus apartment. What do you all say?
blooooooOOOOOooP fzzzzzzhm KAPOW!
This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking.
Grow a plant or something and meditate on that

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

jamie
#2 Posted : 9/12/2010 9:22:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

what can they do? if they go through your mail I think that illegal. You pay rent for campus living..they have no right to violate your privacy like that.
Long live the unwoke.

sigmundfreuid
#3 Posted : 9/12/2010 10:34:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

If you want to order safely without any stress just open yourself a P.O Box
Its like 60$ for a year.Totally worth it.
Swim is a figment of your imagination and he's a compulsive liar,thus everything he says is pure lies !

mogascreeta
#4 Posted : 9/12/2010 11:32:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

proto-pax wrote:
Do you think it is safe? SWIM would not be doing anything on campus, but swim has some things in his on campus apartment. What do you all say?

In USA, campus property is considered feederal property (including dorms) and they can search without a warrant.
This may also apply to mail at campus. It may become property of the feeds once it reaches the campus. (however I'm unsure about this applying to mail)

Also the majority of "labs" siezed are in "boxed" form. This means that there was simply the means to extract/make something ilegal but it wasn't actually happening right then or even at that place at all.
Confused
I like the PO box.
"I'm creeping back to life, my nervous system all awry, I'm wearing the inside out. Look at him now, he's paler somehow, but he's coming round. He's starting to choke It's been so long since he spoke, well he can have the words right from my mouth. And with these words I can see, clear through the clouds that covered me, Just give it time then speak my name. now we can hear ourselves again" Pink Floyd- Wearing the Inside Out
Mogascreeta is a pathological liar and should not be taken seriously under any circumstance.

proto-pax
#5 Posted : 9/12/2010 11:39:36 PM

bird-brain

I knew about the property laws, but not about the labs! Yikes. Swim will not be doing this.

universecannon
#6 Posted : 9/13/2010 1:29:00 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

If mimosa isn't illegal where you are then i really don't see the need to worry about it..I really doubt their going to go through your mail for no reason. It's never happened to me or any of the people i know on campus's who order plants/herbs/stuff online.

If your that worried go with the P.O. box to play it safe or mail it to a house of someone you know off campus who is ok with it.

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

x1balba
#7 Posted : 9/13/2010 2:01:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

PO Box is definitely the best route. It also requires a Federal search warrant for authorities to open anything.
Anything stated above is a work of pure fiction. The delusional author is writing a story about his imaginary friends. The author does not condone nor participate in any illegal activities. Anything said by the author should not be attempted, taken seriously, or believed. Enjoy the story.

It seems like everyone is sleep-walking through their waking state or wake-walking through their dreams. -Waking Life

endlessness
#8 Posted : 9/14/2010 3:34:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Appart from what others said, I would also suggest you are careful in general. Dont order many things at a time, have your house clean before it arrives, etc. Also check Health and Safety section, it has some tips regarding law safety.

I hope you are not thinking of extracting in the dorm room!

on a side note:

mogascreeta wrote:

Also the majority of "labs" siezed are in "boxed" form. This means that there was simply the means to extract/make something ilegal but it wasn't actually happening right then or even at that place at all.

Can you please cite your source for court cases ?

proto-pax
#9 Posted : 9/14/2010 4:01:14 PM

bird-brain

yeah, dorm room extractions aren't in the plan and never will be. bad things waiting to happen if you do that.

mogascreeta
#10 Posted : 9/15/2010 2:19:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

mogascreeta wrote:

Can you please cite your source for court cases ?[/quote]

I'm not exactly sure of the exact place that I came across this information because it quite some time ago and my computer has since crashed and been replaced, so I lost all my favorites/saved pages Crying or very sad. I will look around though and post the source if I find it.

I looked around and couldn't find the exact page I was looking for but I did find these pages which have some information about types of labs and boxed labs. I specifically remember the original page (the one I can't find) saying that the "overwhelming majority" of labs are in boxed form. I can't cite the page though so do with that information what you want.

http://garvincountydrugi...om/clandestine_labs.html
http://www.associatedcon...destine_drug.html?cat=47

Really I don't think its a huge deal for mimosa bark since it is legal. just be very careful that's all.
"I'm creeping back to life, my nervous system all awry, I'm wearing the inside out. Look at him now, he's paler somehow, but he's coming round. He's starting to choke It's been so long since he spoke, well he can have the words right from my mouth. And with these words I can see, clear through the clouds that covered me, Just give it time then speak my name. now we can hear ourselves again" Pink Floyd- Wearing the Inside Out
Mogascreeta is a pathological liar and should not be taken seriously under any circumstance.

mumbles
#11 Posted : 9/15/2010 9:47:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If you go ahead with that don't even consider having any acids (even vinegar) or bases on site. That will limit the potential trouble, but may not be enough if they get into your computer and comb the index.dat files for dmt seaches.

SnozzleBerry
#12 Posted : 9/15/2010 3:26:59 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

mogascreeta wrote:
Really I don't think its a huge deal for mimosa bark since it is legal. just be very careful that's all.

Except that technically, it's illegal, the authorities just turn a blind eye to it.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Seven
#13 Posted : 9/15/2010 4:07:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dont you need ID etc, to open a PO box? Therefore if anything did happen, they'd know where you lived anyway, correct? I dont think you have much to worry about anyway. As long as your not ordering kilos of the stuff, a small padded envelope would not be very suspicious at all. Only other thing that may be suspicious is a package with return address with companies name like "shamans psychoactive herb hut" for example, so order from somewhere discrete.
The universe is an infinite harmony of vibrating beings in an elaborate range of expansion-contraction ratios, frequency modulations, and so forth.

PsilocybeChild
#14 Posted : 9/20/2010 1:59:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

BUMP to sevens questions.

Quote:
but may not be enough if they get into your computer and comb the index.dat files for dmt seaches

You can edit or better yet delete that file and it will reboot fresh. I'm having trouble figuring it out atm though.
―λlτεrηιτγ→
Kambo.me Forum
​Internet Security Walk-Through
[url=https://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=395.0]Tobacco Disinformation

PM me about personal Herbalist consultations.
Can do it over PMs as to not reveal personal information.

mogascreeta
#15 Posted : 9/30/2010 10:26:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SnozzleBerry wrote:
mogascreeta wrote:

Except that technically, it's illegal, the authorities just turn a blind eye to it.

It's a grey area. the laws regarding mimosa aren't so cut and dry.