We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
a Options

link8495
#1 Posted : 9/11/2010 6:58:44 AM
DMT-Nexus member

a

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Ur
#2 Posted : 9/11/2010 7:31:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

link8495 wrote:
By the way if it matters, I am the completely un-spiritual, scientific type.

Do yourself a favor and buy/pirate a copy of Zen Flesh Zen Bones. Rolling eyes You will find it to be surprisingly relevant.

Blues Traveler
#3 Posted : 9/11/2010 8:16:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

link, if you found this site I would say you are searching. I as a believer in the benefits of spice tell everyone who is open to try DMT, to explore it, because it has been such a positive experience for me, but you know yourself better than I know u. Saying that, I think you should just let everything go and trust yourself because good things will follow. As for the only believing in science, I was like that also before this molecule came into my life, and all I have to say is there is so much in the universe that cant be explained by science. If you experience "it" than you will know what I mean. Let me know how it goes. I hope this helps, but if it does not maybe it will make you think deeper into the mysteries of the universe In closing, DO NOT PARTAKE IN SPICE UNTIL YOUR WHOLE HEART IS IN "IT". As always peace and love

Life is a journey and spice is the guide

Bill Cipher
#4 Posted : 9/11/2010 8:41:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You should not. You most definitely should not.

DMT ain't going anywhere. You've got the rest of your days to explore your psyche - if and when you're not experiencing depersonalization and a sense of disconnectedness from your life.

Dive in now and you're asking for trouble. Please take some friendly advice.

camdemonium
#5 Posted : 9/11/2010 5:25:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah man if you get visuals from weed you should DEFINITELY NOT smoke DMT. That "acid" was probably GOB but if you're the "scientific" type spice will rip your reality to shreds and show you everything you've EVER learned is nothing but an illusion, a mere fabrication of your own existence. I suggest you need to feel comfortable in your own head before you even THINK of trying spice. It's always gonna be there, always has, in fact it's inside you right now, so even if you don't get to use it your entire life, you'll finally be rewarded on your trip out of this physical existence with the most massive DMT dose you can imagine Pleased
Om Mani Padme Hum

Magicman
#6 Posted : 9/12/2010 5:45:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well it doesn't sound that severe which is good , but HPPD has always been one of my biggest fears with psychedelics, and i know a girl who has it ,which hit close to home. But she only gets it when she's running on low, and only really tracers as well. Many things can make it worse ,so if i were in your position ,id start getting more sleep, exercise ,and eating healthily .If it dissipates, and you think its worth the risk , then my vote is yes, do dmt . but if it doesnt go away , i really wouldnt risk it, and like Uncle Knucles said "DMT ain't going anywhere" ,so dont rush.

spaceinvader
#7 Posted : 9/12/2010 9:57:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

have done some reading on HPPD but i am not sure what the limits of the condition are. swim took LSD and MDMA a lot when he was young, dropping 4 strong LSD tabs at a time over 2 years on a weekly basis and having some quite immersive experiences, then taking around 10 MDMA tab each weekend for several years. He never had a bad LSD trip, only had nervous trips when other people freaked out (2 occasions). After his first LSD trip he was left with the red and green lights, he can see them everywhere if he stares at something, they are particularly noticeable in the dark. but his brain cancels them out most of the time, they dont bother him at all. Really not sure if this is HPPD but i wouldn't let it hold me back.
Scared and amazed

MySmelf
#8 Posted : 9/12/2010 11:08:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

camdemonium wrote:
Yeah man if you get visuals from weed you should DEFINITELY NOT smoke DMT. That "acid" was probably GOB but if you're the "scientific" type spice will rip your reality to shreds and show you everything you've EVER learned is nothing but an illusion, a mere fabrication of your own existence. I suggest you need to feel comfortable in your own head before you even THINK of trying spice. It's always gonna be there, always has, in fact it's inside you right now, so even if you don't get to use it your entire life, you'll finally be rewarded on your trip out of this physical existence with the most massive DMT dose you can imagine Pleased

uhmmm... what?

Whats wrong with getting visuals from weed? I find that really good weed can easily give some visuals; tracers, colored pixelation, etc. And as a "scientific" type myself I don't see the problem with having my reality ripped to shreds. Actually I think we tend to welcome this and may be we're able to handle these experiences in a more rational way than say a "religious" type. I think I'd be a bit more worried about giving a religious person DMT than a scientifically minded one.

Anyway, there's no reason to rush into things, you're still young. Just don't wait till you die, this is a life experience. One that works on the living human mind. We don't yet know if DMT is released upon death or even its real purpose, though I think its a good hypothesis.
Its the MeICNU

I am only someone's imaginary Smelf posting from hyperspace.

Felnik
#9 Posted : 9/12/2010 11:30:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would wait some time before trying DMT.
If your having any kind of residual leftover effects from anything else you should wait some time for it to clear up before going anywhere near dmt.

This stuff can so incredibly intense there are no words to describe it.

It can and will bring your sanity into question this is pretty much a given.

I wouldn't recommend anyone doing it with any kind of pre-existing condition.

Your mindset needs to be as clear as possible.

do yourself a favor give it some time, like ART V said : its not going anywhere ..You've got the rest of your days to explore your psyche

he s right !!

The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

proto-pax
#10 Posted : 9/12/2010 11:43:34 PM

bird-brain

I've had HPPD, it mostly was the form of static in my vision. I didn't mind it at all. That said, feeling disconnected doesn't sound like the base of a good starting point for DMT.
blooooooOOOOOooP fzzzzzzhm KAPOW!
This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking.
Grow a plant or something and meditate on that

Ur
#11 Posted : 9/13/2010 12:58:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah it could totally lead to stronger depersonalization and a consequent psychotic break.

kyrolima
#12 Posted : 9/13/2010 2:16:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

are you trying to get an answer trough the backdoor, and think nobody will notice it?
Please, you wouldn't get a scientific proven study about the neurological change which will occur 100 % of the time.
This change is your own change, then.
This is how it works.
Evolution is about changing.
DMT is like a frequency increaser to me
And it increases my frequency at the moment, altough i don't do it right now.

I think you need a reality check on your vision on life and drugs in general.
Either you want to use DMT or not! That's the real question.
If you want to, then no logical reason will interfere with you.
On the other hand, findin logical reasons against doing it is total nonsense, because of above.

Therefore i think, this tread is done.
elusive illusion

hyperspacing
#13 Posted : 9/13/2010 3:40:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Honestly nobody can tell you that your ready for dmt except you. Your here wich means your searching for something. Perhaps its time for you to find it. If you do or not is up to you.
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

Riproarious
#14 Posted : 9/13/2010 8:03:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

For SWIM, weed has become a psychoactive trigger..
Previous years of various drug use has transformed Marijuana into a negative experience.

Maybe stepping back and taking a look at your herbal influence may help?

Also, how have your hallucinogen experiences affected you..
What came out of those "trips"?

SWIM thinks there may be more beneficial tools/hallucinogens if you are trying to make changes.
Spice is different.

"Timing is everything."
- A very deep quote, I know. Pleased
- And I dont remember from where. Razz
*The human user "Riproarious"'s posts are 100% fictitious in nature, origin and content.*
*This user does not participate nor condone illegal activities.*

link8495
#15 Posted : 9/15/2010 1:31:09 AM
DMT-Nexus member

a