We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Do You Guys Re-Use Smoked DMT? Options

Apoc
#1 Posted : 9/10/2010 6:45:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello. I am new to smoking. I once put gooey yellow dmt in a glass pipe, and "smoked" it as best I could. Got a good breakthrough. There remained a gooey brown liquid in the bowl after the trip. After cooling, the goo hardens, and in the thin spots, makes crystal fomations. I tried smoking it again. When heated, the brown hard stuff turns back to liquid. Smoking the liquid does result in psychedelic effects, but I have never had a breakthrough on it. So far, it's just given me enough to get a glimpse of hyperspace. The grid gets revealed for a minute or two. Vines start growing, and I am immersed in a pleasant inner space for a few mins.

I was just wondering if it's ok to continue and repeatedly smoke the same stuff over and over until it's completely gone. Is there a point at which I'll just be vaporizing nothing? Thanks.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

d*l*b
#2 Posted : 9/10/2010 10:45:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If it is crystallising in your pipe it is likely there is spice in there and it can be smoked again. Maybe you have some oils left there too and at some point the spice will be depleted and you will be left with only non-active oily stuff.
D × V × F > R

neverwas
#3 Posted : 9/10/2010 10:53:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've read of a method of simply doing a hot naphtha wash on your pipe and then recrystallizing the DMT. I have a pipe I don't plan on pulling DMT from my first and current pipe cuz it looks pretty. I want to crystallize the whole pipe Smile. But you can do it if you want. I doubt there is enough in there to achieve a worthwhile effect though. Might wanna wait a while until it's more coated.
My name is love, for I am without fear

gammagore
#4 Posted : 9/10/2010 11:00:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I never have any left in the pipe to smoke laterSmile

When I used a meth style pipe, I would often be left with some goodness in there, smoke it till there are no more effects.

hyperspacing
#5 Posted : 9/10/2010 3:48:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

When swim used a "meth type pipe" he cleaned it a few time with heated heptane. He put some in the pipe, covered the ends with his fingers and shook the hell out of it. Swim did 2 or 3 runs like this. He combined them and let it slow evap to form some pretty nice crystals. They were perfectly clear and glassy. They seemed to be nice and potent still Very happy
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

Apoc
#6 Posted : 9/10/2010 6:21:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gammagore wrote:
I never have any left in the pipe to smoke laterSmile

When I used a meth style pipe, I would often be left with some goodness in there, smoke it till there are no more effects.

Oh yeah, that's another important question. How long should it take to intake about 40mg of spice in a glass pipe? I've flamed that same spice for like almost 10 minutes altogether, and it will still releas vapors. But if I hold the flame too close, the vapors really hurt. Is this slow release the result of my technique, or the oily quality of the spice? Is this slow release the reason people are so concerned about getting big fat crystals?

gammagore
#7 Posted : 9/10/2010 7:15:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would always get a little more magic out, but eventually its just not worth all the effort to get so few effects. You just gotta decide when its done, then clean it out. After 10 min of vaping id think that you got most of it out.
Cleaner spice will leave very little behind though.

In one of those meth style pipes, id need like 2-3 big rips to get it all in.

If you are using one of those meth pipes, bin it. Get a bong or a VG/GVG, either of the 2 will work for both Changa and FB.
The meth pipe is ok i suppose, but really not very effective compared to a GVG/VG or a bong(sandwich or changa)

Apoc
#8 Posted : 9/11/2010 12:17:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

gammagore wrote:
I would always get a little more magic out, but eventually its just not worth all the effort to get so few effects. You just gotta decide when its done, then clean it out. After 10 min of vaping id think that you got most of it out.
Cleaner spice will leave very little behind though.

In one of those meth style pipes, id need like 2-3 big rips to get it all in.

If you are using one of those meth pipes, bin it. Get a bong or a VG/GVG, either of the 2 will work for both Changa and FB.
The meth pipe is ok i suppose, but really not very effective compared to a GVG/VG or a bong(sandwich or changa)

hmmm, ok thanks at least I know I'm not the only one going back and trying to suck in brown goo. A bong? Does really work? I mean, wouldn't the spice get all mangled up in the screen, and in the water? So can I just throw in a clump of freebase with my salvia leaves and put a torch lighter to it?

Thank you for your help.

Key Omen
#9 Posted : 9/11/2010 6:43:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Morbiddoctor wrote:
I've read of a method of simply doing a hot naphtha wash on your pipe and then recrystallizing the DMT. I have a pipe I don't plan on pulling DMT from my first and current pipe cuz it looks pretty. I want to crystallize the whole pipe Smile. But you can do it if you want. I doubt there is enough in there to achieve a worthwhile effect though. Might wanna wait a while until it's more coated.

indeed, I once had a pipe i made, out of a test tube, that had an indents in the end and a hole that I made with a torch, the thing was about 7 or 8 inches and you could fit a finger in it, perfect airflow for large amound of spice in small time with big sort of fast inhales using a hand torch(smaller than the one used to blow it)

I feel it is customary to "load a freshy" for each new person, otherwize, each new time, but not always, when I'm in the moment I may just toke the leftovers, I try to be gentle on it though and never over heat it if possible. But yes the goal is nothing left in the pipe or to overshoot the dosage I believe.

gammagore
#10 Posted : 9/11/2010 5:46:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Apoc wrote:

hmmm, ok thanks at least I know I'm not the only one going back and trying to suck in brown goo. A bong? Does really work? I mean, wouldn't the spice get all mangled up in the screen, and in the water? So can I just throw in a clump of freebase with my salvia leaves and put a torch lighter to it?

Thank you for your help.

Yes, the bong realy works, pretty well i may say. You gotta lay down a few screens and then some sort of bed of ash or leaf then the DMT and another layer of ash or leaf.

Just dumping in the leaf and DMT and torching it isnt recomended. Take a look at this link for more info.

Riproarious
#11 Posted : 9/14/2010 4:42:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The first few times SWIM did spice, they always had low-grade product.
Brown powdery crystals that melted and turned into a brown soup.
They could keep hitting the pipe and getting very mild results - until SWIM got tried of spice..
But since then, SWIM has gotten cleaner spice aswell as a GVG - which works wonders!
*The human user "Riproarious"'s posts are 100% fictitious in nature, origin and content.*
*This user does not participate nor condone illegal activities.*

Global
#12 Posted : 9/14/2010 1:44:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

After smoking some spice the other day, the melted spice re-solidified on my GVG with these giant crystalline structures. They took me really far...
Global attached the following image(s):
IMG_0161.jpg (1,768kb) downloaded 105 time(s).
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Key Omen
#13 Posted : 9/14/2010 9:19:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh yeah, I used to just order lil glass tubes and torch em into pipes, the best was the larger test tube, and it made the coolest fractal xtal pattern tha would amaze me if I looked at it after DMT.

gammagore
#14 Posted : 9/14/2010 10:05:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gobalswg, thats alot of build upSmile Looks like you are getting alot of DMT melting and running down the stem.

How many screens are you using, and are you using any bed for the DMT?

Apoc
#15 Posted : 10/14/2010 6:45:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

gobalswg, cool crystals!! Yeah, those are what I was getting in my bulb. To answer my own question, yes it's re-smokable. I think I got like 6 more trips after I asked my question.

gibran2
#16 Posted : 10/14/2010 3:00:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

gobalswg wrote:
After smoking some spice the other day, the melted spice re-solidified on my GVG with these giant crystalline structures. They took me really far...

Take a look at this thread: GVG Condensation

I wonder why your crystals look so brown? A GVG shouldn’t heat DMT so hot that it burns or “toasts” it, and if what’s in the GVG is condensed from vapor, it should be perfectly white.

How are you using your GVG?
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

justine
#17 Posted : 10/14/2010 3:08:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I also have some brownish condensation in my gvg, I do heat it a lot (directly on the ceramic piece with a turboflame arc) so as to vap. 30-40mg in one go but since it never smells like burnt plastic or anything unpleasant I think the coloration comes from mullein oil.
To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour.
- William Blake

endlessness
#18 Posted : 10/14/2010 3:42:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

oh yeah if its changa/enhanced leaf then there can def be some normal coloration/goo. Maybe even pure dmt and proper vaporization could still create some colour if theoretically n-oxide forms..?

DJ_Truthseek
#19 Posted : 10/14/2010 10:21:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:

Me too. I found that out after I started using a little hash oil pipe. I heated it up and surprisingly there was like 3 more trips. lol. I was probably wasting lots before I started using that pipe. Sad
But its the best way I've tried. http://www.shroomery.org...flat.php/Number/9911815

"Prying open my third eye."

"We are all one conciousness experiencing itself subjectively..."
Bill Hicks