We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Kratom and Psychadelics Options

camdemonium
#21 Posted : 9/13/2010 2:30:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I personally don't take any klonopin or pharmaceuticals in general because i had a close personal friend die from an overdose of a pharma-cocktail, you take all you want though i'm not the type to discourage anyone's substance consumption, as none of us should be.
Om Mani Padme Hum

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Infundibulum
#22 Posted : 9/13/2010 2:34:17 AM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

camdemonium wrote:
All I'm trying to do is open people's eyes, if they don't agree with me speaking my mind then too bad; I will keep saying what I feel is truth until someone puts a bullet in my head. I'm not trying to offend anyone, i just want people to make their own decisions and not be so adamantly convinced that everything they hear on t.v. or read in the news or even are told by their physician is absolute truth. I feel that society has lost its connection to the thing that we should revere most: Mother Nature, and pharmaceutical corporations do nothing to remedy this detachment, that's all.

I agree that people should not take everything at face value should keep an open mind. This applies to you as well, which means that if you claim that big pharma is pure evil then I'll be wanting to hear more arguments on the issue and less of your opinions or your quests to open our eyes. This is how you really convince people, not with straight dogmatism (e.g. big pharma is pure evil because it is pure evil) which makes belongs straight up there with big pharma dogmatism (e.g. you have to take the swine flu vaccine because you have to take it).

If you're ready to lead and participate in some rational discourse on the issue I am all ears. And I really mean it, it is a very interesting subject and would suit your people's eye opening quest much better than being buried in a thread about "kratom and psychedelics".

End of sidetracking I hope!

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

camdemonium
#23 Posted : 9/13/2010 2:46:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I apologize for sidetracking this thread and Infundibulum i look forward to starting an intelligent discussion on a more appropriate channel on this subject.

As for kratom, i find it to be similar to opium in its effects on psychedelics, as in mild body relaxation but not much else.
Om Mani Padme Hum

PREV12