We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Hey Green Eyes Options

Infundibulum
#21 Posted : 9/14/2010 7:51:54 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

You are seriously creepy.

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

acolon_5
#22 Posted : 9/14/2010 9:49:24 PM

The Great Namah

Gotta second that...but A for effort!
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

godling in search
#23 Posted : 9/16/2010 6:23:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

well to be quite honest... it's almost like "bedroom" talk... pure, raw emotion.........and totally not to cross you,, but i truly hope you lose ur ego.....words feel bro.. and why in the world would you be creeped out by emotion...... sounds like underlying issues...here is a little understanding for you... we, humans, are like transceivers to the universe... we are connected in many many ways... every time someone reads any of this.. it's pressed towards the universe that much more..that's why it's important that we share.....not just materially.. but in any way possible...even letting out the inner emotions... ...but that's a whole other conversation.. and this thread is a signal.. a cry... a bright shining light to the universe........so yes, i will continue to shine... ...... and not to mention that some of the highest minds on this planet are connected to this forum,,,i wonder how close they are to the universe... bet they're strong transceivers ... lol... **grins** .... love always
Love with no reservation..
....................................................we were made in His image..we are His body..listen to us...us, is you and me, and that person, and that other person
i was about to fall and then i met You..

i am the blind one and You are my eyes...please help me to see..

a friend of mine beat the incurable....he said, you can sleep when you die
.............................................................................................
Never here, never there, always in space, insanity is my face....resulting in unsound postings that are not to be taken serious but only as fictional writing, fantasy
.......................................................................................................................
in search of two things....ALL things to do with the Spirit and her, our completion

Infundibulum
#24 Posted : 9/16/2010 10:54:09 AM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

godling in search wrote:
well to be quite honest... it's almost like "bedroom" talk... pure, raw emotion.........and totally not to cross you,, but i truly hope you lose ur ego.....words feel bro.. and why in the world would you be creeped out by emotion...... sounds like underlying issues...here is a little understanding for you... we, humans, are like transceivers to the universe... we are connected in many many ways... every time someone reads any of this.. it's pressed towards the universe that much more..that's why it's important that we share.....not just materially.. but in any way possible...even letting out the inner emotions... ...but that's a whole other conversation.. and this thread is a signal.. a cry... a bright shining light to the universe........so yes, i will continue to shine... ...... and not to mention that some of the highest minds on this planet are connected to this forum,,,i wonder how close they are to the universe... bet they're strong transceivers ... lol... **grins** .... love always

aw gawd, this gets creepier!Very happy I'll stay tuned, I like creepy stuff.

(what's this thing with the "......" dots after every phrase?)

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

SnozzleBerry
#25 Posted : 9/16/2010 2:09:51 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

acolon_5 wrote:

And C for Cookie!!!

but yea dood, this thread is a tad unsettling, if only for the rambling outpouring of emotion...it just seems like it's energy that would be better spent on some sort of life project or something...poetry, music, a novel, etc.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Phantastica
#26 Posted : 9/16/2010 9:20:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SnozzleBerry wrote:
acolon_5 wrote:

And C for Cookie!!!

haha lmao!! thats brilliantLaughing
<3

godling in search
#27 Posted : 9/17/2010 8:33:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SnozzleBerry wrote:
acolon_5 wrote:

And C for Cookie!!!

but yea dood, this thread is a tad unsettling, if only for the rambling outpouring of emotion...it just seems like it's energy that would be better spent on some sort of life project or something...poetry, music, a novel, etc.

its, funny... that's exactly where i'm headed..music, poetry, life, passion... outpouring of love on great levels to many... i need her to be able to move forward.... well we need each other... we have the same path...it's coming time to merge....... lol.. it's at that point.......so this is how i will skream to the universe.. it's wayyy too much to do on journeys,,, to much energy..... just like a powerful laser pointed to an item,,too much light and it'll burn......

...lol she an i,,,we are a duet.. ...so we need each other, lol
....................................................we were made in His image..we are His body..listen to us...us, is you and me, and that person, and that other person

.............................................................................................
Never here, never there, always in space, insanity is my face....resulting in unsound postings that are not to be taken serious but only as fictional writing, fantasy
.......................................................................................................................
in search of two things....ALL things to do with the Spirit and her, our completion

godling in search
#28 Posted : 10/3/2010 10:30:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

well i'm pretty sure we've found each other.. we've been together non stop for like the last month... amazing.. and it's just growing... like a wild fire... amazing.. and it's all soooo deep... tomorrow will be our first real journey together... pachanoi... we've attempted twice in other ways... but haven't blasted off yet... oh my goodness... ima kinda queezy thinking about it.. lol.. i really don't know what to expect... cuz for the last few days the emotions and energy have been blazing

PREV12