We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Please allow me to introduce myself... Options

S. the N.C.
#1 Posted : 9/7/2010 5:07:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Good evening nice people! I've been aware of this community as a valuable repository of knowledge for some time and thought I'd finally sign up for an account of my own. I learned to extract the crystally goodness back in november and have been amazed over and over since then. I've had the pleasure of waking up a few of my close friends as well and it's been nothing but positive experiences all around.

There's a feeling I've always had, ever since I was a small child... not really a feeling, but a memory of a sensation, and I could never figure out what it was or why I could remember it.

There's a moment, not even a moment but a line we all cross, when we are in the womb. It is the instant that the brain becomes the mind. It is the first flash of being self aware. You have no language to describe it, no other sensation to compare it to, it is pure and untainted. For just a fraction of a millisecond it is everything you have ever known and in that sense it is infinite, but it occupies no time. You are on one side of it, and then the other.

When I smoked DMT for the first time, I realized that this was the sensation I had, the remnants of the memory. DMT brings me back to the first flash of I AM. There is no time in DMT land. It is the infinite instant. It is the most pure sensation imaginable. It is the sensation that artists, musicians, adventurers, anyone who does anything with true passion is searching for and yearning to attain whether they know it or not. It is unadulterated feeling.

The first three words I said when I returned from my first journey were, "This is important." I truly believe that it is. DMT is all of this and so much more. I have many journeys ahead. I'm looking forward to sharing some of them with you.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

clouds
#2 Posted : 9/8/2010 4:19:55 AM

Human

Welcome to the Nexus S.

Don't forget that you are very important as well. Smile

Best wishes.

ms_manic_minxx
#3 Posted : 9/8/2010 5:32:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Congratulations, welcome, and thanks for sharing.

It's a wild ride, going back to the womb... I've been there a few times myself. Shocked
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

godling in search
#4 Posted : 9/8/2010 7:25:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

you just ripped my heart to shreds ... your descriptions brings floods of emotions and memories.. ...tis an amazing thing being inside her...so much love
Love with no reservation..
....................................................we were made in His image..we are His body..listen to us...us, is you and me, and that person, and that other person
i was about to fall and then i met You..

i am the blind one and You are my eyes...please help me to see..

a friend of mine beat the incurable....he said, you can sleep when you die
.............................................................................................
Never here, never there, always in space, insanity is my face....resulting in unsound postings that are not to be taken serious but only as fictional writing, fantasy
.......................................................................................................................
in search of two things....ALL things to do with the Spirit and her, our completion

Bill Cipher
#5 Posted : 9/8/2010 9:38:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Amen, brother. I likes the way you spit it.

S. the N.C.
#6 Posted : 9/9/2010 10:22:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you all for the kind and welcoming replies. I have not yet had the chance to peruse much of this forum but I know that our shared enthusiasm for psychedelic states of mind will make for some very interesting reading and certainly some scintillating conversation. I'm glad to be here and thanks for having me.

Key Omen
#7 Posted : 9/10/2010 8:04:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yo,

yeah, I remember the first time I felt that "indescribable feeling." We all here at the nexus laugh as the idea of not being able to describe an experience, not to speak for all, I'm sure we love and accept those who are taking there sweet time, forgetting, or settling with a "wow that was amazing" You are in a class of your own, and you appreciate the connections that we make - you are the most important for that.

You who first settle with "this is important" and you realize its effect, you try then speak of its meaning, and then feel the bliss of transending into and beyond those simple words, and describing the archetype of the coming of the mind, or how would you put that?

you sat with emptyness, chit chat with the soul, an anda way you go

Now you are familiar with sat chit ananda, 9, 8 , 7, and when you ar outside of time, you may have no word for the 6 of inner mind, which only leads to the monad 01. Before you had the experience you were nothing in this world, this inner world of yourself. Then, as you came to the point in your life that you decided to learn how to brew you - you or your self or someone or the nexus, decided you were ready to initiate 10 - the first step toward the monad which is one with infinity and spirit and our elemental root atavisms. And now the ceducus wand is an archetype of balance you might want to consider so you dont fall right now.

3 tings, sulphur, mercury, salt - western or Rajas, Sattvas, Tamas - eastern 3 lenses of consciousness, and the anchient secret of the flower of life books tell of 3 levels of consciousness as well. Hey man, check out unified field theory. http://www.niburu.nl/index.php?articleID=18715

I guess the point of all of this is that when I was where you were, a year passed and then I had the experience of the "K and C of the HGA" and I thought I knew so much and learned a few things the hard way. I'm always down to talk, PM me if you'd like... i have a lot of information so might be able to help you find something.

My experience with that feeling, was when I was 10 years old, taking the graphite out of pencils and attaching wires to both ends and a 9 volt. As I felt graphite like that and in school, rolled between my thumb and finger - I would always get this indescribable memory that I had felt this way before, and it always stripped me of my words and left me with a sense of awe about the universe.

What you are talking about to me is like the original 8 cells of the human body, dividing again into 16, and then sacrificing its symmetry and alignment to the universe to make the first individuation, as a sphere now (32 and on), back toward the monad of infinity.

You see, climbing the tree of life is always this individuation, the manifesting spirit - in a way that when you get to the top = you realize you are at the bottom, and at the bottom you are at the top. We say 1 square equals 10 circle (malkuth) and take on a one letter motto to get us there. As above so below, know thyself. They always equal 11 (10+1, 5+6..) this is a number that is said to mean "energy tending to change" and it is also a number of the "shells" aka qliphoth - our deepest darkest fears which are the shadows that Carl Jung tells about in his books. When we confront them we gain their creative treasures if we can offer those suppressed sides of ourselves UNCONDITIONAL love and ACCEPTANCE. Those to things will solve any strife, just compassion really, carefull though some shadows are very strong and demand an ego of their own, each country has there own shadows and defend themselves with military most of the time and sometimes force their ways. This is why I tell you, we need to tackle these beasts in a respectfull way that honers all of creation, on a personal level, first. It's a hard road to the heart, and some say the hardest road to travel is the one that leads to the pocket. This pocket is one thing that reveals our character(s), I've heard the temper and the appetite reveal the same. Also the 10 virtues, 7 sins, and 4 magick powers are good archetypes to familiarize with. low, through the darkness ye shall come to light. Use your hermetage wisely, you may pass, 777

ragabr
#8 Posted : 9/10/2010 6:11:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great share, a pleasure to meet you.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms