We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My Salvia dilemma Options

Moose Man
#1 Posted : 9/6/2010 6:13:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

After about 30 or so experience's with Salvia I seem to be at a crossroads. I am timid to partake alone yet I get negative results when using sitters.

I have felt many different levels ranging from barely noticeable quid sessions to multiple reality confusion with store bought extracts as high as 40x.

Often times the higher doses have lead to blacking out and rolling around on the floor until I came back. For that reason I made sure I always had a sitter present. I choose my sitters wisely and made sure that they stay clam and quiet as to not distract from the experience.

After a while the sessions started to develop a message, and with each journey it got clearer and louder. "You must be alone!". I literally had Salvia entities yelling it at me. "Your doing it wrong!" they said.

So one evening while combining quid and 15x, a male Salvia entity with an invisible 'Predator' like look, holding a scythe and splitting a hole in reality next to me told not to come back unless I was alone. I decided to start listening.

A few weeks later I loaded a small amount, probably less than .1 g of 15x, in a dark quiet room by myself. With eyes closed I immediately felt the presence of multiple, child like entities. There was one on each shoulder and they were dragging me out of my body.

I found myself stuck on the idea of "oh, this is what its like?". They kept saying "yes, now come with us" but I knew I hadn't loaded enough and it was over quickly.

This was the first time I have ever been invited like that and it just felt so welcoming. I knew that I was on to something and I really wanted to go with them. I figured "oh thats Sally's children, she finally wants to meet me!".

The only problem is that was months ago. I cannot find the courage to go further when I am alone. I used to partake a couple times a week but I have not had any alone or otherwise since. I am actually surprised in myself since it was such a positive experience and previous ones were so confusing.

Has anyone else had slimier experiences when using sitters? I didn't want to buy into it at first, thinking its just my subconscious spouting off at me. Now I am not so sure about these entities that I meet when using Salvia or DMT. It feels more like they are real spirits that are trapped in these molecules, but that's crazy talk...

Thanks guys

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Shayku
#2 Posted : 9/6/2010 8:01:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I haven't tried salvia, but I know I like to be alone for DMT. The fact that someone else is present makes me self-conscious, and that feeling seems to contaminate the whole trip. I'll try it again with a sitter, but with a different collective mindset I think. That's the key to your interrogation in my view - the presence of others, the setting, is a fundamental element of the mind set which drives the trip. Problem is, salvia sounds more 'dangerous' to do alone, since some trippers tend to walk around unknowingly, forgetting why they're in the state they're in. Maybe you should try changing your sitter, or the way you both approach the trip.
SWIM is Spartacus!

The things posted on DMT-Nexus by Shayku are generally false. They are for entertainment purposes only.

Metanoia
#3 Posted : 9/7/2010 11:57:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The only time I had a sitter was the first time I did a really strong extract. I got the same type of feelings, that I wasn't allowed to go further, because there was someone in the room with me. I had no conception of the room I was in or consensus reality, but after I came back to myself, that thought permeated my awareness. So the next time (months later), I did it alone. I took as many precautions as I could, locking all my doors and windows and putting a chair in front of my bedroom door. I hadn't moved around much previously, but I was worried with a stronger dose I might experience some fear and try to "run away" from the experience. I didn't, in the end.

I suggest you try it alone, when you find the courage to do so. Most people suggest sitters, and for those that are inexperienced I totally agree. But for someone who has 30+ experiences under their belt, I feel you can probably handle it. Just remove any dangerous objects from the room, lock the doors/windows, place objects in front of the door so you won't be able to get out. I find that when I've taken that heavy of a dose of Salvia I feel very off-balance (like being drunk) and my coordination is very impaired. A chair in front of a locked door is probably enough to stop most people from getting out. The worst that you'll experience (even if you completely freak out and roll around your room) is some bumps and bruises.

Good luck!

rOm
#4 Posted : 9/9/2010 5:00:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Funny that, I didn't got the message to do it alone, rather the oppposite with smoked extract, the message was more like : why don't you bring someone with you to meet with us.
So I did.
But I smoked most of the time alone.
I did meet the "salvia children" who did pull me out of my body when I actually try it in the forest with a friend who didn't partake to the ritual.
She did want but I thought she might be overwhelmed (as inexperienced with pretty much any entheogen there is).

I repeat th experience later in the wood with a dog as a sitter Pleased
and maybe the dose was not strong enough this time or I got this playful labrador energy but we both start to run away with laugh with a feeling (for me) of something in our back.
I guess this was a light dose as there was no lack of coordination.

But all I got from many experiences was sometimes it feels like doing it alone soemtimes it's good to introduce someonelse in the picture like if it depends of a number of things.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Morphane
#5 Posted : 9/9/2010 5:21:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I would only want sitters for a prolonged experience like on mushrooms. Isn't it fairly harmless rolling around on the floor? Couldn't you move or secure any furniture or objects out of harms way?

It isn't like you are kayaking on the ocean with wild Orcas about, smoking DMT, like a member of this forum has reported.

jamie
#6 Posted : 9/9/2010 6:01:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Oh god those orcas are harmless, trust me..
Long live the unwoke.