We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Paranoia stop! Reality let loose! Options

The Traveler
#1 Posted : 9/4/2010 5:09:37 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Dear all,

Looking at the current developments about a certain vendor and the alleged 'THH' they sell and the bad offspring of that including things like paranoia I decided that enough is enough!

I will do (or have already done) these things:
1. I moved the THH thread with all the accusation in it to another subforum not visible for members. It's still here but for the moment it's out of sight. The emotions it was picking up were not healthy anymore.
2. A new thread will be opened soon. This thread will only contain thoroughly researched FACTS(!). No comments from members etc. This to get a clear view where all members independently can make up their mind from that set of FACTS!
3. No more other threads with accusations or support or whatever about this vendor, the people allegedly involved with that vendor or feelings hurt etc will be made. Also please don't create any more thread about this topic, enough is enough.

This is also a call to go back to our reality folks. We are an entheogen forum and as such we should embrace these moments to talk about important things in life such like our DMT experiences and the integration of them, the extraction of the spirit molecule, the seemingly great season for shroomhunting and more of these more living themes. Very happy

Kind regards,

The Traveler

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.