We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A Rough Week (I Love You All) Options

SnozzleBerry
#1 Posted : 9/4/2010 4:10:05 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Hi guys, I just wanted to say something. Honestly it's not overly relevant to anything, really just wanted to share some feelings with a community that means a lot to me. For a number of personal/interpersonal reasons, this week has been a very hard week for me. It gets that much harder when I see unfounded accusations of "conspiracy amongst the mods" from people who I would have assumed knew me (and the mod group in general) much better. You guys all mean a lot to me and to be honest, it hurts to read such things. I know I can be brash at times and occasionally post in a harsher manner than I intend, but my intent and love for this community are genuine. I don't want to belabor this point to death, but, it really hurts to have these accusations thrown in my (our collective) face(s). I haven't talked with any of the other mods about posting this, I'm simply letting you all know how I personally feel reading those posts. It's been a long/hard week (innuendo please Twisted Evil ) and reading those assorted posts with their various vague accusations of conspiracy is very wearing and greatly diminishes my desire to engage in discussions that are currently very relevant to the community. I love you all and hope that whenever further testing is completed, we can repair whatever schisms this turmoil has created. You are all special people and I do not know what I would do without you.

peace and love,
SB
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

ragabr
#2 Posted : 9/4/2010 6:36:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I tried to post this on another thread, but looking back it never made it.

Thank you Snozz, and all of the mods, for all the hard work you put in. This place and the people who gather here mean so much to me, and it's difficult to even imagine a life without each of you in it.

The accusations seemed very strange to me, but a lot boiled out of thread that looked like it had been fermenting for quite some time.

Much love.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

pau
#3 Posted : 9/4/2010 7:18:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

(1/4 chemist) + (1/4 detective-cop) + (1/4 editor) + (1/4 mediator)

AND

full time psychonaut

= mod
Sounds like an impossible job description! I thought I had it bad ....
WHOA!

corpus callosum
#4 Posted : 9/4/2010 8:09:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

yep, you can be a brash individual at times but no-one doubts your sinceritySmile

This week, like all others, will pass and I for one, do get a kick out of reading your posts!
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

BananaForeskin
#5 Posted : 9/4/2010 9:14:36 PM

I Eat Plant Magic

Well, we love you guys. Really.

And isn't it Nexus policy that you can't post conspiracy theories? Smile
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

The Traveler
#6 Posted : 9/4/2010 9:43:24 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

BananaForeskin wrote:

Hahaha, you are all banned to lala land!

Now all take that changa loaded glass vaporgenie thats taped under your seats, and lets hit it!

All with a big Pleased of course.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

DoingKermit
#7 Posted : 9/4/2010 10:11:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Traveler wrote:
BananaForeskin wrote:

Hahaha, you are all banned to lala land!

Now all take that changa loaded glass vaporgenie thats taped under your seats, and lets hit it!

Consider it done Smile

Shadowman-x
#8 Posted : 9/5/2010 2:48:01 AM

x-namwodahs

Senior Member | Skills: Relationship & emotional support/counselling

I love you too.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Ice House
#9 Posted : 9/6/2010 6:03:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Right on Snozz! Well said, I think you just laid out very eloquently what many were feeling but couldnt or woudnt say. Thank You!
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

obliguhl
#10 Posted : 9/6/2010 8:43:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You just can't seem to take the weekend off... there is always stuff happening at the nexus.
I just wanted to say, that i don't find you harsh ...and even if- everyone feels stressed out from time to time. This isn't a forum of buddhas (some are close though Laughing )

antrocles
#11 Posted : 9/6/2010 4:56:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ANTROCLES' CONSPIRACY THEORY #1:

LOVE and GRATITUDE are conspiring to elevate my consciousness...

Pleased
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

Rivea
#12 Posted : 9/7/2010 1:44:44 AM

No.. that can't be...

Senior Member | Skills: Harmalas, A/B Extraction, Sonication, Sterile Processing, Hardware design, Craftsman

Thanks for helping assure that the Nexus continues to be a special place. I love you too my friend.
Everything mentioned herein has been deemed by our staff of expert psychiatrists to be the delusional rantings of a madman who has been treated with Thorazine who is hospitalized within the confines of our locked facility. This patient sometimes requires the application of 6 point leather restraints and electrodes at the temples to break his delusions. Therefore, take everything mentioned above with a grain of salt...

maxzar100
#13 Posted : 9/8/2010 7:54:23 PM

Earth Child

Thanks snozzman, much love.
The events that maxzar100 describes are only hypothetical, and never actually took place. maxzar100 has no link whatsoever to any illegal substance.

Quote:
Salvia, the metamorphosis of reality. -Mz