We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV34567NEXT
4-HO/4-PO/4-AcO Tryptamine discussion Options

justine
#81 Posted : 12/18/2010 7:53:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DiMiTriX wrote:
are you sure it's vaporizable?

It seems so but anyway in the worst case I'll just waste 20mg...
To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour.
- William Blake

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

justine
#82 Posted : 12/18/2010 8:16:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

By the way I would like to convert some of my 4-aco-dmt freebase to the citric salt by just dissolving it in lemon juice and evap, do you think it's a good idea ? May I end up
with an oil ? I have the feeling that it should be more stable than the fumaric salt since citric acid has 3 carboxylic functional groups.

Thanks Smile
To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour.
- William Blake

biopsylo
#83 Posted : 12/18/2010 11:14:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

would one dissolve the freebase in lemon juice before eating anyway? isnt dmt citrate a oilly goo like acetate? fumarate is used because it is stable and a solid at room temp as well as its solubility. not sure this relevance to 4 aco dmt. the aco seems like a great molecule, i hope to become acquainted sometime soonCool

justine
#84 Posted : 12/19/2010 12:50:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

biopsylo wrote:
would one dissolve the freebase in lemon juice before eating anyway? isnt dmt citrate a oilly goo like acetate? fumarate is used because it is stable and a solid at room temp as well as its solubility. not sure this relevance to 4 aco dmt. the aco seems like a great molecule, i hope to become acquainted sometime soonCool

Well I don't know if the citric salt will form a goo, is there a way to know ?
- William Blake

sigmundfreuid
#85 Posted : 12/19/2010 8:15:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member

justine wrote:
biopsylo wrote:

Only way to know is to do an experiment ,add some citric acid to some warm distilled water,mix until completely dissolved,it there is still some citric acid,decant carefully
or use a syringe/pipette to save the solution.Now try dissolving 20 to 25 mg of the freebase in a small amount of the concentrated citric acid solution that has been filtered.
Stir until fully dissolved.It might take some time to dissolve ? Then you can just dry it under low heat(less than 65celcius).
Swim is a figment of your imagination and he's a compulsive liar,thus everything he says is pure lies !

justine
#86 Posted : 12/19/2010 11:12:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

sigmundfreuid wrote:
justine wrote:
biopsylo wrote:

Only way to know is to do an experiment ,add some citric acid to some warm distilled water,mix until completely dissolved,it there is still some citric acid,decant carefully
or use a syringe/pipette to save the solution.Now try dissolving 20 to 25 mg of the freebase in a small amount of the concentrated citric acid solution that has been filtered.
Stir until fully dissolved.It might take some time to dissolve ? Then you can just dry it under low heat(less than 65celcius).

Ok, I'll try that! Thanks Smile
- William Blake

DiMiTriX
#87 Posted : 12/19/2010 12:00:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

say us how it went..anyway capsule it and eat the freebase? it will become hydrocloride salt in your stomach i think probably psylocine hcl (?)
Tz'is aná

justine
#88 Posted : 12/19/2010 12:02:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DiMiTriX wrote:
say us how it went..anyway capsule it and eat the freebase? it will become hydrocloride salt in your stomach i think probably psylocine hcl (?)

Yes but it may induce nausea.
- William Blake

imPsimon
#89 Posted : 12/19/2010 5:25:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

justine wrote:
DiMiTriX wrote:
are you sure it's vaporizable?

It seems so but anyway in the worst case I'll just waste 20mg...

20mgs is a good oral starting dose so you should probably take less just
to be safe.
Have someone else recommended that dose?

This vaporizing test is very interesting! =)

justine
#90 Posted : 12/20/2010 1:33:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, I took 35mg freebase (approx 43mg fumarate) this afternoon and had no effects to speak of while my brother took a bit less and had an incredible +++, so I'm really taken aback, I exceptionally took 800mg pregabaline last night to help me sleep, maybe that would be an explanation.

p.s: it was dissolved in vinegar in both cases.

- William Blake

justine
#91 Posted : 12/21/2010 8:07:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

sigmundfreuid wrote:
justine wrote:
biopsylo wrote:

Well, the result is an oil. My next experiment will be with 40mg freebase orally (approx 50mg fumarate) and if I have some effects I will then try to vap 20mg freebase.
- William Blake

RigaCrypto
#92 Posted : 12/22/2010 11:44:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

biopsylo wrote:

again, i really appreciate your clear recollection of 4 ho mipt. i have only taken 30mg on 2 ocassions(same weekend). the first experience was much like you describe. really boundless, effortless pristine hallucinations-cev's without clouding the mind at all. it made me wonder where all the imagery was coming from, because the absence of bodyload. what dose range do you shoot for with these 4 ho/aco's?

This initial positive experience I recounted was on 18mg of fumarate. I've taken up to 26mg.

justine
#93 Posted : 12/24/2010 12:23:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm a bit pissed off, last night I took 38mg 4-aco-dmt freebase (about 45mg fumarate) and even though it worked much better than 4 days ago it was still quite mild, some oev and
a deep feeling of well being but not really a psychedelic experience. I seriously wonder what can be wrong with me since I'm not on any medication and I'm quite sure the batch is good (as I said my brother had a full-on +++ with 30mg freebase and experimented ego-death). True, I'm quite anxious currently, but still...
- William Blake

wikiwahwah
#94 Posted : 12/24/2010 6:25:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've managed to come by some 4-aco-dmt fumarate and was wondering if anybody could clarify what the dose should be. I've noticed that 20mg seems to be about what most people are doing, but is this fumarate or freebase?

Also I have some mg scales for weighing, but they don't seem to be brilliantly accurate. I've calibrated them with the 20g weight they came with, but when I place a 1g weight on them, they are over by 3mgs. From what I've read about dosage it doesn't appear that a 3mg difference would make too much difference.

How are you ensuring you dose accurately?

Thanks

biopsylo
#95 Posted : 12/31/2010 2:11:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
This initial positive experience I recounted was on 18mg of fumarate. I've taken up to 26mg.

well i dont know what form it was in for me, and was only told the capsules had 25-30mg. but again, i really trusted my source. the second time i remember wishing i had taken two as the experience lacked much of the magic being two consecutive nights.

zubidlo
#96 Posted : 1/18/2011 5:22:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi lads,

There is FULL MOON tonight.
zubidlo is planing a small trip. Taking comfortable dose of 25mg Aco fumarate salt and take a stroll with Dildo (the dogVery happy ) to park in the evening. With a music player and best headphones on. It's a very big park with a stream and lake, so zubidlo is looking forward to the walk.
Anyway...plan is to test some caapi alk. during the trip (later at home). Does anyone have actual experience with MAOI + Aco. Again plan is to take them somewhere in the middle of trip...
Thinking like 100mg to be safe for a start? Would it work?

Regards,
'Life is an illusion designed to keep your mind occupied while you are digested by God.'

DiMiTriX
#97 Posted : 1/18/2011 6:46:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah it would be works and be quite safe imo,anyway wait for more replies possibly Wink
Tz'is aná

zubidlo
#98 Posted : 1/18/2011 6:58:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello,

I guess I will leave caapi alone tonight. I just came back from the stroll. And I'm tired. Aco literally puts me in bed tonight. It's introspective journey tonight. I think if I dose maoi on top of this I will fall asleep. I'm lying in bed, listening 'the virgin suicides OST' and almost goofing.......

Anyway.......I still would like to know what is like to enhance Aco with maoi, so if someone did that, please share....
But not tonight......

Regards,
'Life is an illusion designed to keep your mind occupied while you are digested by God.'

DiMiTriX
#99 Posted : 1/20/2011 8:19:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

heheh it seemed to be a very tiring trip Wink
Tz'is aná

SHroomtroll
#100 Posted : 1/21/2011 10:32:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Anyone know anything about 4ho-DPT?

the shop i got my 4ho-MET has stocked up with this one, some people say it´s like a mix of dpt and metocin,

I´m Really curious about DPT and 4aco-DMT, they are in the top 3 of psychs i wanna try together with 2c-E, to bad that 4aco is classed hereSad

«PREV34567NEXT