We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12345NEXT»
4-HO/4-PO/4-AcO Tryptamine discussion Options

dragon-n
#41 Posted : 10/17/2010 8:29:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Astralking wrote:
Dissapointed Sad I read so much about 4aco and tried it last night. Read doses on erowid and various other places of getting really strong effects from about 20mgs so was really looking forward to.

However after about an hour i wasn't really feeling it much at all and snorted about 20 mgs. This ramped things up a little bit but things just didn't feel right.

At this point i just finished all 100mgs and ended up getting pretty smashed but no where near smashed as i read other people that take 100mgs did. I don't know if i had a tolerence or something or maybe the quality of it was pretty low i will still try it again just to do some more experiments Smile Next time i try it i shall try not to do any drugs for a while before incase theres a cross tolerence, as i did have mushrooms last week (only 3 grams of dry liberty caps).

i assume you're talking about 4-aco-DIPT, not 4-aco-DMT. you didn't specify.
cos 100 mgs. of aco-DMT sounds absurdly mind-smashing!!!! seems like you could away with more with the aco-dipt.
i'm not sure if tolerance has anything to do with it. i trip once a week and NEVER notice tolerance lasting more than 2-3 days.
also, trying to "chase after" the original dose could produce weaker effects overall than if you just took a larger dose at once.
some people have crazy psychic armor and need 50 mgs. of aco-dipt just to get going. you may be one of them.
good luck, friend!!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Astralking
#42 Posted : 10/18/2010 9:03:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

nope I meant 4 aco. that's what I thought too so I don't know if it was mis labeled or something but I promise I did. this isn't me trying to feedb my ego!
No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. ~P.J. O'Rourke

Bancopuma
#43 Posted : 10/18/2010 5:26:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmm that seems a bit odd. I haven't tried it on its own yet so can't give an objective opinion (had some with some mexicana truffle tea, was a fantastic evening). However friends have been reporting some deep and very profound and beautiful experiences at 25mg. Looking forward to working with this very special compound on it's own in the near future.

Astralking
#44 Posted : 10/18/2010 5:52:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bancopuma wrote:
Hmm that seems a bit odd. I haven't tried it on its own yet so can't give an objective opinion (had some with some mexicana truffle tea, was a fantastic evening). However friends have been reporting some deep and very profound and beautiful experiences at 25mg. Looking forward to working with this very special compound on it's own in the near future.

Sad it's not fair man. I really wanted that too. Was hoping i could have a few nice trips from my 100mgs. Gonna buy some more at some point though i think, might try a different website.

some one on safeorscam said the 4aco from the site i got it from was really good. Which sucks a bit Sad

I wonder what the hell went wrong!.. I did mix it with water before drinking it down. Could that of had an effect? i wouldn't of thought so?
No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. ~P.J. O'Rourke

dragon-n
#45 Posted : 10/18/2010 8:09:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i think i understand from context that we're talking about 4-aco-DMT, though to me, it's vague and unspecified.
but when you say, "4-aco," that could mean DIPT or DMT. am i wrong?
that's why i'm confused....are we talking 4-aco-DMT or 4-aco-DIPT??

Astralking
#46 Posted : 10/18/2010 10:26:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry that was terrible of me! Urgh, was in a rush so wasn't reading through my posts. I did mean 4-aco-dmt. Never tried the other.

fraterS.O.L.
#47 Posted : 10/23/2010 11:01:27 PM

Bill Nye

I'll be buying a gram of 4-ACO-DMT fumarate and really want to know the dosage of the fumarate. I have read it takes more. One forum says 30-50 mg as opposed to the 10-20 recommended for the HCl. Can anyone of you chem-savvy folks give me some theoretical numbers based on molecular weight?
"Then he looked right through me
With somniferous almond eyes
Don't even know what that means
Must remember to write it down,
This is so real
Like the time Dave floated away
See my heart is pounding
'Cause this **** never happens to me!"
Tool - Rosetta Stoned

ANYTHING I POST ONLY TOOK PLACE IN REALMS OF PURE IDEA AND THOUGHT, ANY PICTURES I POST ARE STRAIGHT FROM GOOGLE IMAGES. ANY AND ALL PROCESSES I CLAIM TO CARRY OUT HAVE NOT ACTUALLY OCCURRED IN PHYSICAL REALITY, AND THEREFORE VIOLATE NO PHYSICAL LAW. WHEN SUCH THINGS ARE BANNED FROM THOUGHT I WILL CEASE TO CARRY THEM OUT EVEN IN THE ETHER.

imPsimon
#48 Posted : 10/24/2010 3:06:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

fraterS.O.L. wrote:
I'll be buying a gram of 4-ACO-DMT fumarate and really want to know the dosage of the fumarate. I have read it takes more. One forum says 30-50 mg as opposed to the 10-20 recommended for the HCl. Can anyone of you chem-savvy folks give me some theoretical numbers based on molecular weight?

Can't go scientific on you but from what I have read it's about plus 5mg with the fumarate.
25mg and up gives me a strong experience with the fumarate.

fraterS.O.L.
#49 Posted : 10/24/2010 3:20:29 AM

Bill Nye

How much do you weigh? Or does weight play much of a role in the experience? I only weigh around 135-140 but a friend who will be partaking with me weighs 175-180. Will that make much difference?
This is so real
See my heart is pounding
Tool - Rosetta Stoned

ANYTHING I POST ONLY TOOK PLACE IN REALMS OF PURE IDEA AND THOUGHT, ANY PICTURES I POST ARE STRAIGHT FROM GOOGLE IMAGES. ANY AND ALL PROCESSES I CLAIM TO CARRY OUT HAVE NOT ACTUALLY OCCURRED IN PHYSICAL REALITY, AND THEREFORE VIOLATE NO PHYSICAL LAW. WHEN SUCH THINGS ARE BANNED FROM THOUGHT I WILL CEASE TO CARRY THEM OUT EVEN IN THE ETHER.

imPsimon
#50 Posted : 10/24/2010 12:48:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fraterS.O.L. wrote:
How much do you weigh? Or does weight play much of a role in the experience? I only weigh around 135-140 but a friend who will be partaking with me weighs 175-180. Will that make much difference?

I weigh in at about 158lbs.
I dont think that weight plays a big part of it, knows small girls who have high
tolerance to "stuff" and bigger guys who have low tolerance but I'm not sure if
that's the norm.
Most reports I have read with people taking 20mg of the fumarate feel underwhelmed and
I can see why.
I thought it was nice but there wasn't much going on in the head and the visuals
wasn't so strong.

For me it gets interesting after 25mgs and upwards.
I do however think that 20mg of the fumarate would be a good testing dose since you might be
sensitive.

!!Remember to first test 1mg to see if
you have the correct chemical and not something stronger that might kill you in higher doses.
That have happened before!!

For more information about 4-aco-dmt see "these" threads.
There's a lot of "hard heads" on that forum so consider that when you might see some really high doses.

old thread:
http://www.bluelight.ru/...g+Dandy+4-AcO-DMT+Thread
new thread
http://www.bluelight.ru/...g+Dandy+4-AcO-DMT+Thread

JesusGreen
#51 Posted : 10/28/2010 4:43:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Astralking wrote:
Dissapointed Sad I read so much about 4aco and tried it last night. Read doses on erowid and various other places of getting really strong effects from about 20mgs so was really looking forward to.

However after about an hour i wasn't really feeling it much at all and snorted about 20 mgs. This ramped things up a little bit but things just didn't feel right.

At this point i just finished all 100mgs and ended up getting pretty smashed but no where near smashed as i read other people that take 100mgs did. I don't know if i had a tolerence or something or maybe the quality of it was pretty low i will still try it again just to do some more experiments Smile Next time i try it i shall try not to do any drugs for a while before incase theres a cross tolerence, as i did have mushrooms last week (only 3 grams of dry liberty caps).

There's no way you had good 4-AcO-DMT and were disappointed by 100mg. 40mg has me curled up in the foetal position for 6 hours, with full ego loss, unable to move because of the sheer intensity.

100mg works out to about the same amount of Psilocin as 15g of dry cubes.

Did you snort most/all of it? Because snorting 4-AcO-DMT really doesn't work very well, any effects you're getting - if any, will be from the drip, and from the drip alone, a lot will be wasted. One of my friends snorted 40mg his first time, was very disappointed, then ate 20mg a week later and loved it.

If you ate 20mg then snorted the rest that's understandable too, since while I find 20mg fine, I can see how it could be underwhelming (and I do personally prefer at least 25mg, ideally 30-35mg), and the nasal doses will do very little really.

Make sure the 4-AcO-DMT is legit, and then eat ~30mg, you won't be disappointed.

Astralking
#52 Posted : 10/31/2010 12:01:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

JesusGreen wrote:
Astralking wrote:

There's no way you had good 4-AcO-DMT and were disappointed by 100mg. 40mg has me curled up in the foetal position for 6 hours, with full ego loss, unable to move because of the sheer intensity.

100mg works out to about the same amount of Psilocin as 15g of dry cubes.

Did you snort most/all of it? Because snorting 4-AcO-DMT really doesn't work very well, any effects you're getting - if any, will be from the drip, and from the drip alone, a lot will be wasted. One of my friends snorted 40mg his first time, was very disappointed, then ate 20mg a week later and loved it.

If you ate 20mg then snorted the rest that's understandable too, since while I find 20mg fine, I can see how it could be underwhelming (and I do personally prefer at least 25mg, ideally 30-35mg), and the nasal doses will do very little really.

Make sure the 4-AcO-DMT is legit, and then eat ~30mg, you won't be disappointed.

I got it from a website that i checked on safeorscam. Ill PM you the link on safeorscam. Not only that but last night over the course of the night i consumed about 80mgs of 2ce over about 4 hours and i know for a FACT that was potent as my friend had to go to hospital after 30mgs as he got stuck in a crazy thought loop which ended in him trashing the house (this was on friday night) and he injured himself quite badly before the ambulance got there. I Snorted 10 and ate 70 which still wasn't THAT strong an experience. I swear to god i am not lying.

I don't know what the hell could be wrong...I hate posting stuff like this though because it makes me seem like im bragging but i'm not. I really don't like the fact i have to take this much, just wondering if theres anything it could be that stop it from working like it should. Makes it really hard to dose as ive got no comparison to go on.

Electric.Sight
#53 Posted : 10/31/2010 1:59:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Anyone temp 4-aco-dmt with Maois? Don't see why it should be any less safe than shroomahuasca, but we never know. Sounds intense!
jesus green wrote:

I snorted 15mg once and it was greater in intensity than 25mg oral. The flow of the trip was changed, taking 40 minutes to peak opposed to 1.5 hours. The entire trip lasted 2 hours instead of the usual 4-6 that comes with oral dosing. Potency was effectively doubled by snorting in my experience. I doubt the effects were from the drip alone if anything that would delay onset not speed it up.

One bothersome thing though was it turned my mucous blue for a short time (30 mins or so). It's my understanding Psilocin is said to cause a blue reaction with oxidation though perhaps 4-aco-dmt oxidized in the nasal cavity.

Astralking if 100mg of 4-aco-dmt didn't completely destroy "you" you've either got one monster of a tolerance or some questionable material.
Did snorting 2c-e burn like mad?
Disclaimer: All Entheogens and other research materials are not for Human consumption! I have researched by text the effects of consuming such things in case of accidental consumption. I have never actually consumed any of the materials I speak about and it should be assumed I'm speaking hypothetically. I have a wild imagination.

Bancopuma
#54 Posted : 10/31/2010 4:44:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would love to provide my experience of a full oral dose of 4-Aco-DMT but have yet toi experience it. The first time I snorted some as a test, but won't be doing that again, I was very impressed, and it is very easy on the nose and all but I tend to prefer the oral root. I tried 25mg with 10g of mexicana mushrooms with a close friend and that was a beautiful, rapturous, deep experience. I have also shared this material with a few close friends. Two had mystical breakthrough experiences, with one of these having experienced mushrooms, ayahausca and Iboga and never having reached that mind state before.

I can already tell though that for me, 4-Aco-DMT is very special material indeed. I rate is every bit as the best of the best of psychedelics...up there with LSD, mushrooms, mescaline, DMT etc. So incredibly smooth and clean on the mind and body. Makes some of the 2C's seem poisonous in comparison. I have recently acquired half a gram of pure 4-Aco-DMT I look forward to experimenting with further.

Metanoia
#55 Posted : 10/31/2010 5:09:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bancopuma wrote:
I can already tell though that for me, 4-Aco-DMT is very special material indeed. I rate is every bit as the best of the best of psychedelics...up there with LSD, mushrooms, mescaline, DMT etc. So incredibly smooth and clean on the mind and body. Makes some of the 2C's seem poisonous in comparison.

Exactly my sentiments. I would have to rate 4-aco-dmt up there with some of the best blotter acid I've had, as well as some of the best mushroom trips I've had. It does feel very clean and smooth, even at somewhat higher doses. Not to say it's not intense, as it certainly is that. 35mg was a very deep experience for me. And in comparison with the 2c's I've tried, it is superior IMO. I still enjoy 2ce from time to time, but much prefer the 4-aco-dmt now.

Astralking
#56 Posted : 10/31/2010 9:49:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Electric.Sight wrote:
Anyone temp 4-aco-dmt with Maois? Don't see why it should be any less safe than shroomahuasca, but we never know. Sounds intense!
jesus green wrote:

I snorted 15mg once and it was greater in intensity than 25mg oral. The flow of the trip was changed, taking 40 minutes to peak opposed to 1.5 hours. The entire trip lasted 2 hours instead of the usual 4-6 that comes with oral dosing. Potency was effectively doubled by snorting in my experience. I doubt the effects were from the drip alone if anything that would delay onset not speed it up.

One bothersome thing though was it turned my mucous blue for a short time (30 mins or so). It's my understanding Psilocin is said to cause a blue reaction with oxidation though perhaps 4-aco-dmt oxidized in the nasal cavity.

Astralking if 100mg of 4-aco-dmt didn't completely destroy "you" you've either got one monster of a tolerance or some questionable material.
Did snorting 2c-e burn like mad?

Snorting the 2ce was horrible. Only done it twice. I ate the rest of that stuff i had that night. Think i do have a large tolerence really but it might be because i do some form of psychedelic every week at least once. But i thought tolerence generally left after a week.

Bancopuma
#57 Posted : 10/31/2010 10:28:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I wonder if there might be some of psychological tolerance as well taking the plunge so often. A friend used to take LSD every weekend found the magic and depth of the experience was being lost with this level of use, which was seldom enough to avoid any physical tolerance...once monthly was found to provide a much fuller, richer experience.

Astralking
#58 Posted : 10/31/2010 10:56:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I just don't really like doing anything but psychedelics Razz When i drink i feel so crap the next day it really annoys me. Stimulants are pretty boring now too. Sad God damn tolerence. Suppose i'll have to take a break for a while and have another pop! I shall report back!

Bancopuma
#59 Posted : 10/31/2010 11:02:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I hear you dude. Wink But it might be worth a try just to see if the magic returns.

fraterS.O.L.
#60 Posted : 11/11/2010 11:59:26 PM

Bill Nye

Its almost here! Its almost HERE!! Its ALMOST HERE!!! ITS ALMOST HERE!!!! Its shipping saturday and I will soon share my experience. I generally have a medium-high tolerence for psychedelics so I'm taking 30mg of the fumarate when I get it. Like at the f'n mailbox! I'm excited can you tell?
This is so real
See my heart is pounding
Tool - Rosetta Stoned

PREV12345NEXT»