We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT»
4-HO/4-PO/4-AcO Tryptamine discussion Options

Seven
#21 Posted : 9/16/2010 2:23:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for your info JG, Swim will be more careful when upping the dose to the 30+ mark, hes been treading lightly so far. Did you ever try adding any harmalas into the mix? Or maybe some passionflower? Swim was wondering how they would synergize.
The universe is an infinite harmony of vibrating beings in an elaborate range of expansion-contraction ratios, frequency modulations, and so forth.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

polytrip
#22 Posted : 9/16/2010 5:42:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Someone told me that mushrooms can contain 4-AcO-DMT, but then someone else told me that this is not so. Does anybody know whether it's true or not?
I guess it's possible, since peyote also contains acetylmescalin. On the other hand, poppy's don't contain heroin and willowbark doesn't contain aspirin...

dragon-n
#23 Posted : 9/16/2010 7:50:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

polytrip wrote:
Someone told me that mushrooms can contain 4-AcO-DMT, but then someone else told me that this is not so. Does anybody know whether it's true or not?
I guess it's possible, since peyote also contains acetylmescalin. On the other hand, poppy's don't contain heroin and willowbark doesn't contain aspirin...

i've never seen any published report saying that 4-aco-dmt is naturally occurring!
that doesn't mean it isn't so, but i HIGHLY doubt it.

PsilocybeChild
#24 Posted : 9/16/2010 10:45:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, I'm pretty certain that's false. would be cool though!
―λlτεrηιτγ→
Kambo.me Forum
​Internet Security Walk-Through
[url=https://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=395.0]Tobacco Disinformation

PM me about personal Herbalist consultations.
Can do it over PMs as to not reveal personal information.

shoe
#25 Posted : 9/20/2010 3:40:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DoingKermit wrote:
Hawaiian Copelanidias were by far the most amazing mushrooms i've ever had. Also by far the most visual. I have a friend who has recently acquired some 4-Aco-DMT, so i should be sampling some soon Smile

4-AcO-DMT was the most beautiful trip. just be careful when you eat it, although mine was *full* of colour and vision, and emotion, I found myself, although it felt a bit distanced, scratching for meaning from the trip, which was a bit unpleasant. However, it was incredibly pure. a few mg of such a synthetic, which can produce a lovely trip lasting several hours. I have to say, it was totally beautiful. I explored truths, saw visions of giant elephants crossing planes. Experienced 'being' a family... It was all patches of purple and blue and green and red and orange, in massive areas of mental space. 4-Aco-DMT is where art meets vision. Also I noticed some very 'dmt' like visuals in the clouds. I think once one has taken DMT, It forever changes your perception of all the other DMT based tryptamines.
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

shoe
#26 Posted : 9/20/2010 3:55:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dragon-n wrote:
polytrip wrote:

i've never seen any published report saying that 4-aco-dmt is naturally occurring!
that doesn't mean it isn't so, but i HIGHLY doubt it.

well, Its possible that its an intermediate, but since we're talking so close to the end product, in terms of groups, I would say negatory too. In general nature is pretty specific in what it synthesizes.... Nice one though, thanks for sharing.
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

JesusGreen
#27 Posted : 9/22/2010 4:30:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Seven wrote:
Thanks for your info JG, Swim will be more careful when upping the dose to the 30+ mark, hes been treading lightly so far. Did you ever try adding any harmalas into the mix? Or maybe some passionflower? Swim was wondering how they would synergize.

I wouldn't say the change in the experience at higher doses is a bad thing, just prepare for it to be much less of a "recreational" experience and much more of a deep healing experience like ayahuasca. Sometimes healing experiences have to be a little unpleasant, and of course - it varies from person to person, so it could just be the issues in my life that made those experiences uncomfortable at first.

I've not tried combining it with harmalas or MAO-A inhibitors yet, though I'd like to. I know others have had great results doing so.

jblazingnataraja
#28 Posted : 10/5/2010 3:29:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Czesc JesusGreen!! Shock to see you on here too, will read through here - liked your talk on the substituted tryptamines
I look into the world, wherein there shines the sun...

imPsimon
#29 Posted : 10/9/2010 3:07:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Did anyone ever try rectal administration with 4-aco-dmt?
I tend to get some nausea, will rectal administration sort this out?
Also, how much of original dose should I use with this compound?

JesusGreen
#30 Posted : 10/10/2010 4:52:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

imPsimon wrote:

I'm not sure of the dosage but a friend of mine had some trouble with nausea with 4-AcO-DMT and tried plugging it, they found it definitely helped. So give it a try, but I'd say maybe start with half your oral dose for a first time experiment, you might need a little more than that but either way it should be less than oral by a fair bit.

I'd like to experiment with even larger doses of 4-AcO-DMT soon but it seems even at small doses I'm having quite unpleasant experiences lately, I believe this is due to the issues that are being brought up each trip, which unfortunately I have yet to deal with.

imPsimon
#31 Posted : 10/10/2010 7:10:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

JesusGreen wrote:
imPsimon wrote:

I'm not sure of the dosage but a friend of mine had some trouble with nausea with 4-AcO-DMT and tried plugging it, they found it definitely helped. So give it a try, but I'd say maybe start with half your oral dose for a first time experiment, you might need a little more than that but either way it should be less than oral by a fair bit.

I'd like to experiment with even larger doses of 4-AcO-DMT soon but it seems even at small doses I'm having quite unpleasant experiences lately, I believe this is due to the issues that are being brought up each trip, which unfortunately I have yet to deal with.

I'm having problem vomiting so even if the nausea isn't to strong, still it's a distraction.
Will try the plugging method in near future with half my last dose as I read that the come up is even more brutal than the oral route, want to know what I'm dealing with...without pissing myself in a panic frenzy.

Last experiment was with 25mg which was pretty strong (but I definitely want to increase it). Very confusing come up.
I saw "weird" "people?" standing in the corners of my eyes while the whole room was fractalizing in red, blue and green
colors. Got sick and tried to vomit in my (at the time) incredibly beautiful
fractal RGB porcelain toilet. after a few tries I gave up and took a shower, then lied down and listened to some jazz in my mindfold
for the rest of the evening.
My trials with 20mg or less has been nice but this 25mg mark really made things interesting.

Electric.Sight
#32 Posted : 10/11/2010 2:12:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I have taken 4-aco-dmt a few times, in my experience it's always been a deep mind opening trip with very little stress on emotion. Someone who has trouble with "letting go" would benefit greatly from a decent 4-aco-dmt dose.
Visually it's a step between DMT and mushrooms.
I've never noticed any nausea, in fact it feels very clean on my body. (I don't normally get nausea from mushrooms either, but 4-aco-dmt is definitely smoother.)
JesusGreen wrote:
4-AcO-DMT makes me want to lay in bed alone. I imagine it would be fun tripping with someone you love, but I think tripping with someone who's just a friend, or someone you don't know too well would be counter-productive.

Yeah me too! It's always one of those deep closed-eye journeys through my mind for me, and it's very sedating I usually don't want to move or talk at all.

I've taken it orally and nasally. Orally under 25mg resembles 2-3.5g of mushrooms. 25mg+ starts to resemble DMT more with carrier waves and all! The peak experience usually lasts 3-6h this way.
Nasally it's potentiated about 2X and the come-up is slightly quicker and smoother. The peak experience lasted 2h this way. Quite useful for a quick venture deep within the mind!

4-aco-dmt mixes quite favorably with a low dose of mushrooms.

I've also taken miprocin (4-ho-mipt) on a couple occasions and found it to be fascinating!
It is like tryptamine LSD. I noticed an incredible boost in energy, while mentally I was still fairly intact. This energy felt incredibly natural and safe, unlike dirty stimulant energy.
The visuals were quite unique, like a cross between mushrooms and LSD, but different.Razz
There was a lot of sexual energy with this one, I think it would be great as an aphrodisiac/sex drug.

Neither had any notable hangover, and instead I was left with a beautiful afterglow each time, especially from the 4-aco-dmt!
Disclaimer: All Entheogens and other research materials are not for Human consumption! I have researched by text the effects of consuming such things in case of accidental consumption. I have never actually consumed any of the materials I speak about and it should be assumed I'm speaking hypothetically. I have a wild imagination.

dg
#33 Posted : 10/12/2010 2:32:09 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Cacti expert

i liked 4 aco dipt, like a short lasting easy going mush trip, tastes way worse than fungi though!

camdemonium
#34 Posted : 10/12/2010 5:58:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Good friend of mine relates ACO to a mushroom trip without the mindfuck, purely visual, as most rc's are IMO. He has eaten tons of field shrooms and is well versed in psychedelics and holds this chemical very highly.
Om Mani Padme Hum

imPsimon
#35 Posted : 10/13/2010 7:32:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Had another 4-aco-dmt experience yesterday.
This time with 27mg so up 2mg from my previous session.
However, I still had some tolerance (I presume) from 1 week ago because the trip
was a lot weaker.
Not much colors at all and not so hectic.
Had some wonderful snakelike 3d patterns floating around me.
will wait at least 2 weeks until next try with 30mg.

dragon-n
#36 Posted : 10/14/2010 5:17:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

just tried aco-dipt for the first time.
was rather taken aback by how psychedelic it was. i wasn't in the mood to trip that night! silly me...
i was expecting a care-free blissed-out experience from what i read about it.
like the MDMA of tryptamines.
well it WAS the MDMA of tryptamines, but that means it's still a TRYPTAMINE, if you get my drift!!
took 10 mgs to test the waters. didn't feel much of anything but a vague dullness in my head after an hour so i dosed another 10 mgs.
almost INSTANTLY (literally went from not tripping AT ALL to totally tripping in 5 minutes) i felt it all coming on strong.
i was a little paranoid thinking i didn't wait long enough to re-dose and that i was gonna be coming up on a large dose.
all this uncertainty was punctuated by a very profound sense of discomfort manifesting as full body muscles twitching/tremors that this molecule is pretty much famous for!
with 2c-b i get very uncomfortable when i'm coming up but it all smooths out once i'm fully there and is impossible to not enjoy!
with MDA i get full body shakes coming up sometimes...again, though, it's all smooth once i'm there.
i had no idea what was gonna happen since i never tried the aco-dipt before so i was pretty much expecting to feel all discombobulated and crappy for 3 hours. i felt no euphoria whatsoever and couldn't fathom why anyone would like such a drug.
well THEN i started peaking. sure enough, like clockwork, an hour after the second dose i'm starting to feel REALLY incredibly giddy.
all the body shakes and muscle tremors completely vanished into the background of a very smooth very benign feeling full body glow with corresponding blissful euphoria. Okay THERE'S the MDMA aspect of it.
no possibility whatsoever of anything but complete bliss at this dose. super positive mood boost and nothing else!
but the thing i wasn't expecting was that it really, really just feels like a spin-off of mushrooms. DUH! it's a 4-xxx-DxT, i shoulda known!
i realized that mushrooms have this aspect of the experience in them, it's just that they have a more full-spectrum experience to offer than aco-dipt. mushrooms can be heaven or hell.
aco-dipt, if the dose is within comfort range cannot be anything but bliss.
and the bliss feels identical, to me, to that giddy, manically laughing joy of mushrooms when you get into those "good grooves" with mushies.
i know you know what i mean by the mushroom giggles.
the aco-dipt experience is just those mushroom giggles for a couple hours.
and this molecule is, by the way, the absolute shortest trip i've ever had.
i think even with the staggered dose, i was only peaking for 1 or 1 1/2 hours tops.
no hangover whatsoever. felt great the next day. does not feel toxic in the slightest bit.
i was expecting Phen bliss but was surprised by how trippy the edges of the experience were.
i was not capable of reacting negatively to the content but i definitely was NOT in Phen country.
there was a super-trippy DMT-like edge to every perception.
the body vibe was more like mushrooms but there was a certain hyper-clarity that reminded me more of DMT than shrooms.
for how high i was, i felt VERY sober. i didn't feel like my mind was "far-out" or anything even though i was experiencing very marked effects.
like i was experiencing plus 2 effects while my mind was at a plus 1. i actually like that aspect, and experience it a lot with synthetic psychedelics.
overall i think aco-dipt feels pretty much identical to a mix of MDMA and mushrooms.
or better yet, it feels like the tryptamine version of 2c-b.....very gleeful, very blissed-out, but super trippy.
it was only reluctantly visual but after smoking cannabis i started getting classic DMT-esque patterning on random objects.
i just hope next time the come-up is a little smoother. other than that i give it 2 thumbs up!
not deep enough for solo journeying at this dose but certainly worth checking out for group sessions.
will report back with more experiences soon!

PsilocybeChild
#37 Posted : 10/15/2010 9:21:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

"it's still a TRYPTAMINE, if you get my drift!!"
Laughing

"manically laughing joy of mushrooms when you get into those "good grooves" with mushies."
or when they decide not to batter you Razz

"feels pretty much identical to a mix of MDMA and mushrooms."
i've never tried this combination. I guess I pictured the mushrooms still forcibly adding a weird vibe.
How is it??
I'd probably only dose a gram & a half or so if I were to try it..
―λlτεrηιτγ→
Kambo.me Forum
​Internet Security Walk-Through
[url=https://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=395.0]Tobacco Disinformation

PM me about personal Herbalist consultations.
Can do it over PMs as to not reveal personal information.

dragon-n
#38 Posted : 10/15/2010 7:32:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

PsilocybeChild wrote:

"feels pretty much identical to a mix of MDMA and mushrooms."
i've never tried this combination. I guess I pictured the mushrooms still forcibly adding a weird vibe.
How is it??
I'd probably only dose a gram & a half or so if I were to try it..

i've never tried it either but i think you're right about it forcibly adding a weird vibe.
i'm just making an educated guess here.
the aco-dipt felt like a care-free blissed-out ride with a super strange mushroom tweak on everything.
even after i was coming down, and my lady was asleep beside me, she kept waking up saying, "i feel like you're being strange."
i was like, "no, no. i'm not being strange, i'm quite sober, coming down now. you're just feeling the mushroom vibe, don't worry."
she has never said she felt strange while i'm on even massive doses of cactus, 2c-b, or MDA/MDMA.
there's just plain something weird about tryptamines, it oozes out of the cracks of every perception...nothin' you can really do.
not really my thing though.

imPsimon
#39 Posted : 10/15/2010 7:59:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I forgot to mention in my previous post something scary that happened.
I was in my bathroom when there was a ringing in my ear(maybe ears, cant remember), it felt
like I had gotten a "lid" on my ear (like when you ride an airplane) and then there was
a loud popping sound near my temple.
It scared the shit out of me, thought I broke a vein in my brain or something.
Do anyone know what could have happened?
Anyone else experienced something similar?

Astralking
#40 Posted : 10/17/2010 12:30:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dissapointed Sad I read so much about 4aco and tried it last night. Read doses on erowid and various other places of getting really strong effects from about 20mgs so was really looking forward to.

However after about an hour i wasn't really feeling it much at all and snorted about 20 mgs. This ramped things up a little bit but things just didn't feel right.

At this point i just finished all 100mgs and ended up getting pretty smashed but no where near smashed as i read other people that take 100mgs did. I don't know if i had a tolerence or something or maybe the quality of it was pretty low i will still try it again just to do some more experiments Smile Next time i try it i shall try not to do any drugs for a while before incase theres a cross tolerence, as i did have mushrooms last week (only 3 grams of dry liberty caps).
No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. ~P.J. O'Rourke

PREV1234NEXT»