We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A touch of insanity Options

Ellis D'Empty
#1 Posted : 9/3/2010 12:29:44 AM

Snirfneblin

Well, I figure since everyone else posted some experiences I'll post my first time....

It was August 3rd, 2008.... My buddy and I have been searching for DMT since the 10th grade. (We read up about it, and both of us being roughly experienced for that age both knew that we weren't ready... but we still wanted to find some... any!) Well on this special day, my friend calls me up and says "Lets go get a new pipe!" So I agree, and we head off down to the headshop and pick up two $7 wooden lil guys... I'm wondering why we are doing this but he doesn't tell me.... Well we get back to my place and he hands me a bag of green which I then begin to break up and pack the bowl; he stops me and pulls out a lil baggy filled with yellowish crystal/dust/powder... The scent and taste made me smile. I knew right away what it was (as I've been researching many drugs for awhile now) and I honestly thought my heart stopped. We looked eachother in the eyes and said, "Are you ready?" (To eachother at the same time) and right then we knew we both were Smile

We did just a small amount at first, to make sure it was real... and I knew right away that weed doesn't do THAT to you Smile So we continue to add more... and more... and keep smoking...

Well... I can't honestly begin to explain what was going through my mind... but The visuals... MY GOD.... I wore these cool trip goggles I made (I broke a laptop screen and took out this plastic shield thing... its really cool and if anyones got a broken laptop they should totally do it... you'll know what I'm talking about...) and the whole world seems upside down (literally). I looked at the wall (and its like a column-wall, two doors on either side like: [ W ] the W is the wall.... Well in front of this wall was a tv, and an xbox360... that was turned on... I could hear the fan talk to me, but couldn't understand the language it was using. I watched the wall smile and grin and twist and spin... I seen the tv "glide" away down either side of the hall, my feet were floating in the air... My mind was calm, and I kept asking myself "is this real? Could THIS really be an alternate reality where magic really happens? I wonder if I can summon a fireball..." Well it turns out I can't summon a fireball... or maybe I can, I didn't really try to hard was to blown away by this Godsend... At around 20 minutes into my journey I noticed my friend was on the couch next to me... staring at me like I was a demon or maybe an angel? I asked him what was up and he just muttered uncoherently... I laughed and gave him my goggles... He began laughing like a mad man which threw me into another trip. About 5 or 10 minutes (although to us it felt like hours) went by we both were coming back to human perspective... And had a pretty deep and heart felt conversation about what we just experienced.

There was only two drugs I ever did one time and said "I absolutely love this drug." And that was weed and lsd... and now... I have three Smile

Since this time I've only done it twice more. Both times were MEO (first time was n,n) and definately nothing to even right about.

01:13:08 ‹Ellis DEmpty› I met the people living in my head... I disturbed them while they were sitting down at the table.... They were as shocked as I was!

We were born too soon to explore the cosmos, and to late to explore the earth. Our frontier is the human mind; religion is the ocean we must cross.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

universecannon
#2 Posted : 9/3/2010 4:08:32 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

The goggles are probably fun and all to you guys but there really unnecessary and could possibly be detrimental in the end more than anything..plus your really missing the point to what this can show you. No outside stimuli, or 'trip enhancers' are really necessary, just breakthrough and see what i mean!..you wont be able to see the room or know what any of that stuff is. the xbox on, the fan running, and goggles could probably turn it around into a very distracting and confusing experience if the dose is higher, as all outside distractions have a tendancy of doing while in tryptamine space. i've been there and really dont suggest alot of things going on around you when dosing high..like people talking, alot of electronics on, ectect

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Blues Traveler
#3 Posted : 9/3/2010 6:13:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I agree with UC, if you truly breakthrough toys are not needed. You will be in a magical world in your head. Try some meditation techniques 30 min prior so you are in the right mindset. These compounds are sacred and if treated with respect will lead you to complete enlightenment. Learn from them, and let me know how your next journey goes.

Ellis D'Empty
#4 Posted : 9/3/2010 6:35:21 AM

Snirfneblin

I thank you both for the insight, much appreciated. Yea I was young(er) and dumb(er) then. I am wanting a real experience, I've done shrooms and LSD by myself and cleared a lot of clouds out of my head, and I wish to do the same with Demetri. Which is why SWIM thinks that "purchasing it on the black market" is stupid and is learning to make his own. (Probably the purest he can).
But like I said, I was young, I haven't done Deems for about 2 yrs almost now (well the MEO about a year ago).

I agree, the goggles were just a stupid thing that was fun at the time. We didn't smoke much (maybe 5 pick part of a guitar pick each) but I definately knew that I wasn't ready at that time to experience it fully. (And I dunno if I'm ready still, but I know that it'll come to me when I'm ready, and must wait till that day comes)

I've never meditated... I dunno I've tried (without reading any books or anything, just clearing my mind and sorting out things)... but I was always distracted... I'd love to go out into the forest and try it, but... well life sometimes doesn't work the way you want to lol, at least not when you want it to Smile I'm currently reading a popular manual that's been posted on this site for meditation (I forget the name... its... Dharmaoverground website) and hopefully I'll be able to learn to actually meditate... But only time will tell Smile

Thanks for the replies guys!
01:13:08 ‹Ellis DEmpty› I met the people living in my head... I disturbed them while they were sitting down at the table.... They were as shocked as I was!

We were born too soon to explore the cosmos, and to late to explore the earth. Our frontier is the human mind; religion is the ocean we must cross.

hyperspacing
#5 Posted : 9/3/2010 3:42:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you enjoyed sub breakthrough dmt you are gonna go nuts after you have your first breakthrough. When your world melts away as you close your eyes and find yourself in another world. . . .that's where its at.

-Goodluck on further exploring this amazing molecule.
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

blind"i"ed
#6 Posted : 9/7/2010 3:19:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

just wanted to get involved cause of the purfound experience i have had over the last year (insanity as they call it). i got told i had some problems from and experience that i attempted to bring into the "waking life" it was induced by numurous amounts of bairn exploring tools that was just over a year ago now and over the past year i have been on the search to eplain to the best of my understanding what occuers while in the thought process of the moment and how it can become infinate. and as i enjoyed the jouerney to some where else even be it a state of mental illness as western socitoety brands it i contiued on the mind joureny after a couple of months rest. as you have probally noticed i cant spell but seems like it can be interperted. what led me to this site was many books that i have read and most recently as you all blatently know rick strassman's book i also read work by alan chapman which i found enlightning that someone can tell people this kind of information and made me relise there is a comunity out there that i have a vast interest. i like to think i re programed my brain over the last year and created my own belives of what has happened on earth over the last 3000 years. which to sum it up quickley is that as far back as we have knowlege that i know of mayan era dmt was a huge part of life and the peinal gland with egyption periods witch reminds me of the first book i read to send me on the path to simplify history in a snap in my brain so i can focus on creating my future in the moment. i havent had experience with dmt concentrated but belive in its utility to be used for a comunication tool to the universe and everyone is involed. that was a bit of a rant but i would like to be included on the forum in order to view other perseptive in venture further and mainly learn more about what is going on these are rapidly developing times and i want to be in the change how ever it my occur and i have a feeling terrance mckenna's youtube videos my have also sent me in this direction
"The syntactical nature of reality, the real secret of magic, is that the world is made of words. And if you know the words that the world is made of, you can make of it whatever you wish."
— Terence McKenna

blind"i"ed
#7 Posted : 9/7/2010 3:20:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

just relised that is a pain to read
"The syntactical nature of reality, the real secret of magic, is that the world is made of words. And if you know the words that the world is made of, you can make of it whatever you wish."
— Terence McKenna