We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
ALOHA Options

hyson
#1 Posted : 9/2/2010 6:40:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Aloha

I am Michael Hyson.

I am a neurobiologist studying dolphins in Hawaii

See our website at www.planetpuna.com

I have a great interest in entheogens, shamanism and many other topics.

Check out my profile at www.planetpuna.com/hyson

Quite an interesting site. Looking forward to discussions.

I wish to comment on the Nassim Haramein topics. My essay on this follows:

The Schwarzschild Proton

A recent paper by Nassim Haramein titled "The Schwarzschild Proton" presents a model for the proton as a mini black hole and derives the proton structure from the vacuum energy and suggests, among other things, that protons are attracted to each other by gravitation rather than a “strong force.” This view of the quantum world produces a unification of the forces and appropriately predicts (for first order approximation) measured values for the nucleon of atoms.

The paper shows that properties such as the proton's magnetic moment fit such a model. Most importantly, while the paper is brief, it attempts to give a source for mass and the strong force, issues often ignored by current theories.
Note that the CASYS conference "best paper" awarded of its “Physics, Quantum Mechanics, Relativity, Field Theory, and Gravitation” section is signed by several peers.
See: http://theresonanceproje...rg/best_paper_award.html . See this list to examine the papers Haramein was competing against in this section:
http://theresonanceproject.org/casys09.html

And by the way, the CASYS conferences are not about computers, as alleged in several of the comments, but are about computing anticipatory systems, in other words, strategies to compute anticipatory systems as defined by the director and founder of the conference. From the CASYS website:
"After Daniel Dubois, a computing anticipatory system is a system that computes its current states in taking into account its past and present states but also its potential future states. Daniel M. Dubois introduced the following concepts of Strong and Weak Anticipation:
Strong anticipation refers to an anticipation of events built by or embedded in a system. Weak anticipation refers to an anticipation of eventspredicted or forecasted from a model of a system.
(For more information read: Daniel M. Dubois, Introduction to Computing Anticipatory Systems, International Journal of Computing Anticipatory Systems, Publ. by CHAOS, vol. 2, pp. 3-14, 1998. ISSN 1373-5411 ISBN 2-9600179-2-7.)
This applies significantly to physics, and the conference is well attended by international physicists, physics teams and physics Nobel laureates alike.
The paper has generated wide-ranging comments which are often misguided or fail to understand the approach and therefore often dismiss the ideas involved. We encourage you to read further and understand the issues. Answers to an extensive critique of the paper may be found at:

"The Schwarzschild Proton Manifesto" at: http://theresonanceproject.org/sp_manifesto.html
(some 50 pages of discussion) and the "Letter to Bobathon" at: http://theresonanceproject.org/bob.html

These documents answer in detail many concerns about the model and the approach taken. Please read them to further understand this paper.
A short description of the paper and its results may be found at:

Dr. Hyson's Schwarzschild Proton Comments at: www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XG4T3cUXL8
and
Dr. Hyson's Blog about the Schwarzschild Proton at: www.planetpuna.com/hysonscorner/index.htm

More information may be found at: www.theresonanceproject.org

[/size][/size][/color]

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

AstraLex
#2 Posted : 9/2/2010 1:45:31 PM

Russian-Orthodox Christian

WELCOM WELCOME WELCOME (x9999999999999999)

First of all – let me start by saying that I have the utmost respect, appreciation, gratitude and awe for you personally and the pioneering work, which the Sirius Institute is performing, in general.

I mean – wow. You are everything that I hope/plan/intend of becoming myself. I am just studying for my BSc in psychology – and you have already done SOOO MUCH RazzVery happy I mean wow: you are studying Cetacea – the aliens on our own planet!!! I have no words to describe how proud and happy I am to meet (even virtually Smile) someone like you, sir. Needless to say that I completely agree that we, humans, and Cetacea should de-alienate from each other and start to live on planet Earth as one big happy family, cooperating and mutually benefiting from each other!

Welcome again – I am so glad you joined our little, open-minded community called DMT-Nexus. Simply having you here from time to time would make me feel very excited and wonderful. I, a humble university student, have nothing more to add as your Curriculum Vitae speak for itself. You are the Man (with capital M) Very happy

Enjoy your stay!
I took the red pill.

hyson
#3 Posted : 9/9/2011 8:37:08 AM
DMT-Nexus member

AstraLex wrote:
WELCOM WELCOME WELCOME (x9999999999999999)

First of all – let me start by saying that I have the utmost respect, appreciation, gratitude and awe for you personally and the pioneering work, which the Sirius Institute is performing, in general."

ALOHA Again, Astra Lex,

WOW! Thanks for the compliments!
I have been busy writing and such and have this is my first time back to the site.
It seems you are one of us. What and where are you studying?
Feel free to write me at XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Moderator wrote:
Please do not use the open forums to make direct contact with others, this is risky for yourself and for other members of the community

I was (am) like you, I just followed the most exciting things I found and learned all I could. Keep going! Mostly, I found it difficult to decide what I wanted to do when I "grew up" == still wondering, actually.

I had the great luck to find Lilly's books when I was 12, and this led to living with dolphins in Texas the next summer, and then much later, I met Hank Truby who was Lilly's linguist when they were teaching english to the dolphins.

Now I am in Hawaii and a major emphasis is on birth. My colleague Star Newland (who knew John & Toni Lilly well) has just introduced 3 pregnant couples to the dolphins over the last few months, and we now have had 3 successful births. While one was on a bed and two in tubs, all the Moms swam many times with the dolphins and one mom was in the water for three hours on the day she gave birth and she was "swarmed" by about 50 dolphins for 3 hours - "so close it was hard to swim" and later that night, she gave birth in about 1/2 an hour to a fine daughter. The dolphins have said yes to our birth projects!

All the best to you and the forum here.

Mahalo nui loa

Michael Hyson

Pandora
#4 Posted : 9/9/2011 3:54:42 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Aloha Hyson,

Welcome to the Nexus. Yeah, given that DMT is Schedule I or A or equivalent in most countries of the world, we do not encourage posting real information or attempting to make contacts with Nexians. Simply because of the enhanced risk to everyone involved.

You sound like a person who is involved with and who has many interests. Does your study of and interest in entheogens and shamanism include consumption of entheogens yourself, or had it in your past? If so what did you think?

Yeah for a "fringe theorist" Nassim Harriman is quite interesting. I find a lot of what he says very much like my experience of deep DMT trips. This is one of the many reasons I am curious as to whether or not you've tried DMT in any of the forms (smoking, ayahuasca, pharma, etc.)

Anyway, be sure to take a good look around. There's a lot to see here. From entheogens, to chemistry, to philosophy to sustainable living. This really is "the nexus." Very happy
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

۩
#5 Posted : 9/9/2011 7:57:21 PM

Fascinating stuff Hyson.

Keep us updated on your projects and let us know if you have any questions.

Welcome to the DMT-Nexus.