We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
2 simple questions Options

Solving Ennui
#1 Posted : 9/2/2010 4:50:18 AM

Chris

Is there a definitive highest yield method for extractions, only including teks that don't require any watched or hard to obtain chemicals. Secondly does anyone know which website has the best prices for kilos of MHRB, or if it is more cost effective to use another one of the sacred plants (I'm poor so moneys a serious concern).

Oh and had to edit to add this. I would like to get ALL of the plants alkaloids not just the nn-dmt though I also want to be able to produce pure nn-dmt, so I can experience the differences. The concern is just yield vs. cost and the purity, I want well formed pretty crystals not mush lol.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

olympus mon
#2 Posted : 9/2/2010 6:16:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

Solving Ennui wrote:
Is there a definitive highest yield method for extractions, only including teks that don't require any watched or hard to obtain chemicals. Secondly does anyone know which website has the best prices for kilos of MHRB, or if it is more cost effective to use another one of the sacred plants (I'm poor so moneys a serious concern).

Oh and had to edit to add this. I would like to get ALL of the plants alkaloids not just the nn-dmt though I also want to be able to produce pure nn-dmt, so I can experience the differences. The concern is just yield vs. cost and the purity, I want well formed pretty crystals not mush lol.

most of the teks will give you about a 1% yield. ie. 100g mhrb= 1g nn-dmt. q21q21's tek is the easiest in my opinion and has no harsh scary chemicals.

yes you can extract the other jungle alkaloids and pure dmt in the same batch.
i do believe mhrb is the most cost effective way to extract nn-dmt. there are many suppliers do some foot work.

have you read the teks in wiki? i ask because if you have you would know this. read the f.a.q. section and then the extraction page's. if you still have q's ask them but it looks like you havent done any reading.
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

soulfood
#3 Posted : 9/2/2010 6:25:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I recommend a limonene/xylene based tek for a higher yield.

Naphtha doesn't pull all the goods. But as with any tek the yield mainly depends upon the efficency of the extractor.

electrolunchbox
#4 Posted : 9/2/2010 6:26:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I like to use heartcave.com for my mimosa hostilis you can get a kilo for 80usd. I have had great experience with them for all my dye purposes. I have never gotten a kilo don't need that much spice like 10g of dmt just sitting around? I don't know what to do with that. I would rather spend 25usd and get around 200 then you got some fresh spice. I like to do this so learn musle memory from doing the extraction every so ofter I learn on how to get my veilds up! I have had problems with spice sitting around and just melts so I keep it in the freezer
these post are excerpts from the daily life of a madman. One thinks that thought should be left alone......

electrolunchbox
#5 Posted : 9/2/2010 6:28:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

soulfood wrote:
I recommend a limonene/xylene based tek for a higher yield.

Naphtha doesn't pull all the goods. But as with any tek the yield mainly depends upon the efficency of the extractor.

how is the best way to get junlgw withbxylene I am evaping it right now doing the crock pot method of heat evaping just takes for ever! I want jungle so bad!!!
these post are excerpts from the daily life of a madman. One thinks that thought should be left alone......

soulfood
#6 Posted : 9/2/2010 6:32:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

eww... I'd never evap xylene, but for a good sticky jungle it's the simplest and surest way to go. If you have the patience and you have dealt with the fumes then just carry on.

I always salt the alks out and then convert using the sodium carb and water method listed at the bottom of the BLAB in the wiki, though that doesn't really give me a full jungle spice.

electrolunchbox
#7 Posted : 9/2/2010 6:41:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

soulfood wrote:
eww... I'd never evap xylene, but for a good sticky jungle it's the simplest and surest way to go. If you have the patience and you have dealt with the fumes then just carry on.

I always salt the alks out and then convert using the sodium carb and water method listed at the bottom of the BLAB in the wiki, though that doesn't really give me a full jungle spice.

dropped some cash om making a reverse lainar flow hood like a hepa filter thay works grest on taking care of the fumes and I badly want the true junlge of mimosa she is a spicy lady. How many pulls with the xylene I should do? Also should I heat up my xylene as I do my naptha? Or how about length of pulls as in keeping the mix mixed and if it should be in a hot water bath as I do my naptha?

Solving Ennui
#8 Posted : 9/2/2010 7:28:06 PM

Chris

well i've done a decent bit of reading and have some idea of what to do... i guess my questions now are 1. is there any way to try to verify a MHRB dealer before sending them money 2. is there a way to track your threads on this forum...

olympus mon
#9 Posted : 9/2/2010 8:13:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

Solving Ennui wrote:
well i've done a decent bit of reading and have some idea of what to do... i guess my questions now are 1. is there any way to try to verify a MHRB dealer before sending them money 2. is there a way to track your threads on this forum...

if your in the u.s. i would highly recommend 100herbgalaxie.com for mhrb. ive used them 2 times over a year apart and had consistent good yields and quality. i had my order in 3 days! they often have a 2 lb special for $99.00. i haven't seen a better price on mhrb personally.

what did you want to verify? if your feeling apprehensive dont worry too much. i felt the same way my first few orders but now ive ordered from 10's of different company's some refereed some just off ebay and ive always had positive experinces. not to imply trust blindly but id say if you get a recommendation from some here its probably pretty safe. theres seems to be a consesus of a dozen or so compnays ive seen reffered to folks on the nexus. do a search i know have seen that question at least a handful of times in the archives.

what tek are you planning on using?

corridors of my cells
#10 Posted : 9/2/2010 8:39:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Solving Ennui wrote:

Firstly i suggest an oldskool STB tek using NaOH and naphta for gud yields. thats what i did and my worst yields was 1%... and my best was 2.14% ...

A/B teks can be more confusing for starters as i observed. and its not true that A/B yields cleaner spice, after STB all u need is a defatting then ur spice is white and clean.

and there is a way to track ur threads on the forum, but you should select that checkbox below the textbox where u write ur first post to start ur thread, so u get email notifications.

to verify a mhrb dealer try to contact them first to see how reliable they are but here u go i suggest this website: www.jimjamshop.com

this site is very reliable, packs very good and fast shipping also gud prices

Peace

Solving Ennui
#11 Posted : 9/2/2010 11:54:14 PM

Chris

anyone know if this site is valid, best prices i've seen and they claim to supply several of the sites i've had recomended here and elsewhere http://www.adenium.com.b...D9-4jUy5gCFRxNagoduVZJ1w

gammagore
#12 Posted : 9/2/2010 11:55:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Solving Ennui wrote:
anyone know if this site is valid, best prices i've seen and they claim to supply several of the sites i've had recomended here and elsewhere http://www.adenium.com.b...D9-4jUy5gCFRxNagoduVZJ1w

Very validSmile

There is a thread on this suppier in the suppliers sub-forum.

Solving Ennui
#13 Posted : 9/3/2010 12:11:41 AM

Chris

well thats good news... they are half the price of anyone else... so here in a few months when i can actually afford to order something... ill be good to go, and it sounds like it would have a higher yield scince its straight from source-you

endlessness
#14 Posted : 9/3/2010 12:15:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes adenium is great and indeed the main supplier for a bunch of good stores. But it ships from Brazil, and some poeple want to avoid potential customs issues so they order from their own country. You have to decide if its worth it or not.

Solving Ennui
#15 Posted : 9/3/2010 6:35:07 PM

Chris

ok that last part scares me a little bit, if MHRB is legal theres nothing to worry about from USA customs is there? despite containting scheduled alkaloids...

endlessness
#16 Posted : 9/3/2010 7:42:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well so far I havent heard anybody having problem with importing MHRB, though im not from USA.. I do know that USA laws are quite arbitrary at times and if for some reason authorities decided to get a scapegoat and prossecuting people for 'intent to manufacture', if they wanted to go that way. Even if they wouldnt succeed, at least be a major pain in the ass to eventually prove them wrong.

Im sure there are many people that order mimosa into USA from abroad, and it seems to mostly work good, but if I lived there I would personally buy from national shops. There are several retailers for adenium, as listed in their original website, so bark will be good. Maybe more expensive but safer. Do as you please though

electrolunchbox
#17 Posted : 9/3/2010 8:50:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Solving Ennui wrote:
ok that last part scares me a little bit, if MHRB is legal theres nothing to worry about from USA customs is there? despite containting scheduled alkaloids...

This is why I like to order from http://heartcave.com they are from Cincinnati OH, so I get my orders in at the most 3 days. Most online shops sell it as mimosa hostilis dye pigment. At first I was like ok should I order it, is it the right stuff? But it was and great I order from them quite often. About 200g at a time but will be getting a kilo soon. A kilo cost me about 80usd and includes free shipping. What I don't under stand that if adendum
is supply heart cave why is it cheeper at heartcave.com? Also it a lot faster to get it as well? And if adumdum is selling 15killos then where is this all going? And that is a lot of spice.

I would like to learn about how to grow Mimosa hostilis and cappi vine indoors. But I am still not allowed to post on the treads. I would really like to be able to do so and I feel that my attitude torwards this page is a very noble cause. So how dose one get to "get a referance"

also I really do uses mhrb as dye pigment! It works well with my art.

olympus mon
#18 Posted : 9/3/2010 9:11:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Solving Ennui wrote:

if their web site pricing is up to date they are not cheaper especially when you add in the international shipping cost, wait time customs ext...

youve gotten 2 good recommendations for 2 different u.s. distributors both are less expensive and local. unless your buying 15 kilo's im not sure why you want to order from adenium.

Solving Ennui
#19 Posted : 9/3/2010 9:45:15 PM

Chris

actually heart cave is now my intended site, best recommendation I've gotten so far, and yes I'd love to be able to chat in the spirituality and mysticism forum to, like I do on the Shroomery, but I remember it saying not to ask for promotions lol

olympus mon
#20 Posted : 9/4/2010 5:38:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Solving Ennui wrote:
actually heart cave is now my intended site, best recommendation I've gotten so far, and yes I'd love to be able to chat in the spirituality and mysticism forum to, like I do on the Shroomery, but I remember it saying not to ask for promotions lol

Laughing heartcave has even better prices than 100herbgalaxie so i guess i got a new distributor out of this thread as well. thanks

12NEXT