We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My cousins first breakthrough... Options

Herba Luisa
#1 Posted : 6/2/2008 12:21:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My cousin told me the following experience with the spice:

I smoked three hits and tried to hold the vapor as long as possible. The first hit already blast me away and i had some difficulties to take two more hits. I was able to put the pipe away and to close my eyes and was gone. The visions came fast and strong with lots of bright light and honeycombe-like structures in gold and yellow. The honeycombe structure transforms itself into some kind of space station. As i was floating through this room there was a hyperdimensionale Supermarket. The supermarket was huge and from every possible side accessible. Everything was still shining gold and bright and out of the light came an entity who looked like an american salesmen from the 50ies.
The salesmen then presents me an wand-like thing from which i don't know was it was. This wand-like thing was very importand for me to go further down into the spice world.
I tried so hard to remember as much as possible and in no time i realized that i'm on my way back. Moments later i opened my eyes a little to observe my livingroom. The room was filled with very cubistic visions, the plants,the furnitures and everything danced to the oriental rhythms of the sound from CD.
A leaf of an palm plant looked just like the head of a giant cobra. There was no fear, this was not a first book of Moses snake, she was just alive, big and beautifull.
Immediately after this my rationale mind sets in and the visuals slowly start to disappear. For the next 10-20min. i'm in a state of perfect bliss. After all i'm overwhelmed and happy about this unbelievably intense experience.
Wull01.06.08,00:15

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.