We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Urges? Options

godling in search
#1 Posted : 9/1/2010 6:02:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Does anyone ever experience "buckling" urges to "cross-over".... i've been getting these more and more... the further i go, the more they come... the more the love grows the more they come...

and lately, they're getting stronger... like, i haven't found my "soul mate" yet and the spirit keeps showing me pieces of her, like traits, and then i got hit with a "sledge hammer" when i found this site,,,i was shown something that is overwhelming... how close she'll be to the One in all things
it's like our spirits are dancing around each other across the planes of existence...reaching toward one another..(i can't wait to get to post in the poetry section, so much has been flowing)....the anticipation of our meeting is the hardest thing i've ever endured,,,and i've got scars from tough stuff, lemme tell ya.... but this is unlike anything,, and especially as i grow closer to the spirit,,,it's sooo pressing

like i'm going to visit Aya this weekend and i'm hoping with all my heart we get a breakthrough on this..

***i know it may be weird to post emotions on here, but this has everything to do with my experiences in tripping...
Love with no reservation..
....................................................we were made in His image..we are His body..listen to us...us, is you and me, and that person, and that other person
i was about to fall and then i met You..

i am the blind one and You are my eyes...please help me to see..

a friend of mine beat the incurable....he said, you can sleep when you die
.............................................................................................
Never here, never there, always in space, insanity is my face....resulting in unsound postings that are not to be taken serious but only as fictional writing, fantasy
.......................................................................................................................
in search of two things....ALL things to do with the Spirit and her, our completion

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Bill Cipher
#2 Posted : 9/1/2010 6:27:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Not weird in the least. Where hyperspace is concerned, poetry can come a lot closer at times than science in capturing the moment. Check out Jbark, our very own James Joyce. He can break that shit down with the best of em!

Welcome, godling. I look forward to reading more from you.

"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”

- Jack Kerouac, On The Road

hyperspacing
#3 Posted : 9/1/2010 3:22:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ya its really not weird at all. For me the emotion in a breakthrough is just as awe inspiring as the places I find myself in.

~safe journeys
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

camdemonium
#4 Posted : 9/1/2010 7:13:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I found my twin flame through the spice and if you continue to explore hyperspace i'm sure you will find yours too!!!Smile
Om Mani Padme Hum

godling in search
#5 Posted : 9/1/2010 9:54:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Art, I love that quote and thank you for the welcome

camdemonium,,, you are so beautiful for saying that... it's been in the back of my mind of that possibility... meeting her there, would just be divine... if you don't mind, i would love to hear a little bit about that experience..?? Smile
....................................................we were made in His image..we are His body..listen to us...us, is you and me, and that person, and that other person

.............................................................................................
Never here, never there, always in space, insanity is my face....resulting in unsound postings that are not to be taken serious but only as fictional writing, fantasy
.......................................................................................................................
in search of two things....ALL things to do with the Spirit and her, our completion

camdemonium
#6 Posted : 9/1/2010 10:05:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I made a post in this forum called "I need guidance, quick!" that will explain my experience much better than i could now, as it was completely fresh on my mind at that point. I can say that after giving it some time to sink in, both of us are 100% convinced about the nature of our relationship, it was the most beautiful moment of my entire life, and i am extremely grateful for what the spice showed me that day!!
Safe travels friend!Smile
Om Mani Padme Hum

godling in search
#7 Posted : 9/1/2010 11:20:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i just read it.... the only problem is....well,,, i don't know anyone that would be her... because i've already been told and shown a lot of her characteristics/traits/her individuality,,,no one fits...and i wont settle for anyone else, period...i am for her and she is for me,,,,gifts/blessings of life and love to one another,, new galaxies and dimensions to become one with (sorry, tangent) .....

..... it's almost like i'm waiting until we're both blasting off at the same time,, no matter where we are in the globe,,, and connecting from there.,,,, idk,, maybe a fantasy....but i don't doubt it could happen Pleased

.... ....i'll eventually post a thread about some of it... like he showed me her eyes... oh my God.., **rubs face in disbelief**...... just some of the writings that come from the knowledge

camdemonium
#8 Posted : 9/2/2010 1:02:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have come to realize that if you truly want something strong enough, you will receive it if it is a pure and meaningful desire. So keep searching man, i'm sure she's out there looking for you right now too!! And never doubt, because anything and EVERYTHING is possible!
Om Mani Padme Hum

Global
#9 Posted : 9/2/2010 12:14:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

godling in search wrote:
Art, I love that quote and thank you for the welcome

Yeah, had to read that twice it was so beautiful.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb