We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
thanks for having me Options

jackstraw
#1 Posted : 8/31/2010 5:52:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So let me start off by saying thank you all so much for the amount of quality information and guidence that this site provides to the world, and for that you all have my greatest respect. Now about myself i was born and raised in LA california and never left for reasons unknown to me but i have speant 25 years here and i cant complain. My expeirence with enthiogens spans back to the age of 13 when i first saw the true beauty of mushrooms any mushroom in fact i have grown close to 20 different strands to date and look forward to trying any and all i can get my hands on. in highschool ofcourse was age of lysargic acid a grand time indead that i couldent start to explain on a keyboard. I learned so much in my younger days i went searching for more and thats when i found out about this outstanding comunity. So i am new to the site and new to the plants hopefuly you all can help to show me the ways.

"they say that time tells all but for the life of me i just cant find the time"

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 8/31/2010 6:13:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello, and welcome to the Nexus!

Did you try DMT in any form yet? What about extraction, are you thinking of doing that anytime soon? If so, any tek in special you are considering?

jackstraw
#3 Posted : 8/31/2010 6:34:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

thank you for the greeting and no i have never ingested dmt in any way but i have been looking over all the different teks outlined here and i like the nontoxic limonene idea most so far, but i have so much naptha left from LSA extractions i may just go with that. I am open to any and all sugestions for my first attempt so if you have any ideas please throw them at me.

endlessness
#4 Posted : 8/31/2010 6:58:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

well personally Im a fan of BLAB tek, or otherwise a dry tek with calcium hydroxide (like 69ron's mesc tek but substituting bark for the cactus instructions, or amorfati's non-toxic approach or q21's tek with the version that uses limonene) and then finish of the salting and conversionlike one of the suggestions in BLAB tek. Its nice because you can also keep some of the dmt in salt form for storage or for ingesting it orally if you want.

jackstraw
#5 Posted : 8/31/2010 7:16:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

i was planing on using the mesc tek you described next week for some reason i didnt think to just use bark instead of san pedro, that same exact process would be suitable for mhrb? if so that would probably work best because i have alot of cactus aswell

Bill Cipher
#6 Posted : 8/31/2010 7:19:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome, Jackstraw. You'll find everything you need to know to open this amazing new chapter in your life right here in our humble forum.

endlessness
#7 Posted : 8/31/2010 7:34:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

jackstraw wrote:
i was planing on using the mesc tek you described next week for some reason i didnt think to just use bark instead of san pedro, that same exact process would be suitable for mhrb? if so that would probably work best because i have alot of cactus aswell

sort of, at least to the point where you pull the limonene out.. then you need to salt it out (and later freebase), and for that I suggest you following the instructions in BLAB tek (starting step 4)

hyperspacing
#8 Posted : 8/31/2010 7:39:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the nexus!! Goodluck with your first extraction!!
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

jackstraw
#9 Posted : 8/31/2010 7:39:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

thank you art. i will truely enjoy the day i possess a tiny bit of the knowlage that resides here at the nexus.

ragabr
#10 Posted : 8/31/2010 7:42:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus! Best of luck.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms