We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
ollld Options

Eschaton
#1 Posted : 6/2/2008 7:10:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

imachavel
#2 Posted : 6/2/2008 9:35:55 AM
DMT-Nexus member

wow, shit, it looks deep.

burnt
#3 Posted : 6/2/2008 11:11:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

wait a second. you gotta see beyond all that. realize that the only profound change that needs to take place in the world to begin making it a better place is within yourself. once that happens and once you accept that you don't need to wait for some stupid special date (who cares maybe the mayans just stopped counting@!??!?!?!? anyone ever think of that one!!) then progress can begin.

yes i am sure the rotations of the planets etc, effects human pysche in much the same way that the moon effects womens menstrual cycles but its not much more then that so i don't get why people are all hung up on whats going to happen instead of focusing on whats happening.

supernatural
#4 Posted : 6/2/2008 2:33:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Eschaton, that totally resonates with me, I've always thought that the end of the mayan calendar will be a massive phychic shift, but your explanation makes even more sense to me as to how the shift can happen.

i agree with what Burnt said too , that we have to be the change we want to see in the world, but both of these things and more could be going on at once, us consciously being the profound change, and energies around us and our planet intensifying, and that once enough of us are ready for that change, it will happen, our chemistry will change to allow for telepathy, quicker manifestation of our wills, eventually even teleportation! Sounds pretty out there to us now but maybe in 100 or 200 years, if this change happens, we won't be so far off those things.

I personally dont beleive there will be some kind of big noticeable change on that exact date but perhaps the Mayans knew this was the time of the change beginning to happen. And I have always held the feeling with me, since i was old enough to know it, that something big was going to take place in my lifetime, like the end of the world was going to happen, but now i know its just the end of the world as we know it, its making way for enhanced perception, a broadening of our experiencing of reality.

(..i may sound like a raving lunatic but i feel pretty safe going into a crazy rant on this forum, we're all just as crazy as each other Pleased )

Eschaton
#5 Posted : 6/2/2008 3:22:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

supernatural wrote:
Eschaton, that totally resonates with me, I've always thought that the end of the mayan calendar will be a massive phychic shift, but your explanation makes even more sense to me as to how the shift can happen.

i agree with what Burnt said too , that we have to be the change we want to see in the world, but both of these things and more could be going on at once, us consciously being the profound change, and energies around us and our planet intensifying, and that once enough of us are ready for that change, it will happen, our chemistry will change to allow for telepathy, quicker manifestation of our wills, eventually even teleportation! Sounds pretty out there to us now but maybe in 100 or 200 years, if this change happens, we won't be so far off those things.

I personally dont beleive there will be some kind of big noticeable change on that exact date but perhaps the Mayans knew this was the time of the change beginning to happen. And I have always held the feeling with me, since i was old enough to know it, that something big was going to take place in my lifetime, like the end of the world was going to happen, but now i know its just the end of the world as we know it, its making way for enhanced perception, a broadening of our experiencing of reality.

(..i may sound like a raving lunatic but i feel pretty safe going into a crazy rant on this forum, we're all just as crazy as each other Pleased )

Preaching to the choir brother.

Amen.

Very happy

burnt
#6 Posted : 6/2/2008 4:41:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

heh cool. well ok. so the idea is that the sun is going to reach a high level of activity after a relative period of calm and hence this will cause biochemical changes in the human psyche that may potentially make us all get over all the madness thats going on?

but as much as i like the idea and see the need for such shifts in human behavior, its tough to see the connection. personally i think the the sun is great. i don't see why people don't just burn all their bibles and start worshiping the sun again as far as i know its the closest thing to a creator in our neighborhood.

have you ever been tripping really hard (hypothetically of course) and wondered that since you just went through this profound life changing shift in conciousness that when the trip ends somehow everyone else around will also have felt that same energy and the world will be a better place? then you slowly come down and realize well the only real change that went on was within oneself. you know what i am saying?

however i do think the human race in general will have to start getting along with each other in order to continue surviving (because of well the resourcing issues environmental issues etc etc.). however i think this will come out of the goal of surviving and after all the war and nonsense that goes on finally people will slowly start waking up. however to say that this is a result of solar activity kind of diminishes the idea of human free will.

Eschaton
#7 Posted : 6/2/2008 9:00:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

burnt wrote:
heh cool. well ok. so the idea is that the sun is going to reach a high level of activity after a relative period of calm and hence this will cause biochemical changes in the human psyche that may potentially make us all get over all the madness thats going on?

but as much as i like the idea and see the need for such shifts in human behavior, its tough to see the connection. personally i think the the sun is great. i don't see why people don't just burn all their bibles and start worshiping the sun again as far as i know its the closest thing to a creator in our neighborhood.

have you ever been tripping really hard (hypothetically of course) and wondered that since you just went through this profound life changing shift in conciousness that when the trip ends somehow everyone else around will also have felt that same energy and the world will be a better place? then you slowly come down and realize well the only real change that went on was within oneself. you know what i am saying?

however i do think the human race in general will have to start getting along with each other in order to continue surviving (because of well the resourcing issues environmental issues etc etc.). however i think this will come out of the goal of surviving and after all the war and nonsense that goes on finally people will slowly start waking up. however to say that this is a result of solar activity kind of diminishes the idea of human free will.

Please read the links!

Its all I ask.

It doesn't diminish any idea of free will, because man only has free will to the extent that he can know who he is, beyond that, there is no free will.

burnt
#8 Posted : 6/2/2008 10:41:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i checked out some i'll check out more then i can have more to discuss.

Eschaton
#9 Posted : 6/2/2008 10:59:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

burnt wrote:
i checked out some i'll check out more then i can have more to discuss.

Very nice.

Thank you for taking the time.

Let me know.

burnt
#10 Posted : 6/2/2008 11:50:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i have some troubles with the paper about sun cycles and human history. i do not see any talk of the historical events taking place periods of minimal activity. this kind of thing should be compared directly. furthermore selecting a number of historical events and correlating it to sun cycle activity doesn't really show a cause and effect relationship. it just states this is happening and so is a few other things.

for example how can a solar flare make a large number of people in the world irritated? certainly such things could effect weather patterns etc.. which would have more of a effect on human experience then the solar flare itself. meaning its an indirect relationship.

i also don't buy into astrology or that kind of thing so don't mind me for being rather skeptical about this kind of stuff. simply trying to get some ideas and help others get some ideas.

burnt
#11 Posted : 6/3/2008 9:47:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

isn't right now a period of low activity according to one of the links on your website? couldn't one influence the human mind with man made magnetic fields to test this activity? when you put someone in an MRI they get exposed to a strong magnetic field, nothing happens to them.

ill check out the geomagnetic link later on.

supernatural
#12 Posted : 6/3/2008 1:59:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Eschaton wrote:

Amen.

Very happy

that's sister, brother Cool

i'd like to check out the links on your site when i get some time to. i'm interested to know if you've read anything from the pleiadians?

MR.shroom
#13 Posted : 6/3/2008 4:12:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

whoa great stuff bro , there's allot of stuff in there that really interests me, good job Pleased

Eschaton
#14 Posted : 6/3/2008 4:54:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

burnt wrote:
isn't right now a period of low activity according to one of the links on your website? couldn't one influence the human mind with man made magnetic fields to test this activity? when you put someone in an MRI they get exposed to a strong magnetic field, nothing happens to them.

ill check out the geomagnetic link later on.

Not true, take a look at this.

http://www.dailygalaxy.c...8/05/space-euphoria.html

This is caused by excess electromagnetic radiation.

Eschaton
#15 Posted : 6/3/2008 4:59:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

supernatural wrote:
Eschaton wrote:

Amen.

Very happy

that's sister, brother Cool

i'd like to check out the links on your site when i get some time to. i'm interested to know if you've read anything from the pleiadians?

My apologies!

Great to have some women on here.

I have tried to stay away from the extraterrestrial aspect of the 2012 date, so I haven't really read much into the pleiadians, but I have read extensively into the myths of Mu, Atlantis, the Annunaki, etc.

It all seems to be a metaphor to me.

What do you think?

Eschaton
#16 Posted : 6/3/2008 5:00:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

MR.shroom wrote:
whoa great stuff bro , there's allot of stuff in there that really interests me, good job Pleased

Thank you, I appreciate it.

Cool

supernatural
#17 Posted : 6/4/2008 1:44:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Eschaton wrote:

My apologies!

I have tried to stay away from the extraterrestrial aspect of the 2012 date, so I haven't really read much into the pleiadians, but I have read extensively into the myths of Mu, Atlantis, the Annunaki, etc.

What do you think?

no worries Very happy

well i began read pleidian channellings by Barbera Marciniak before i had even heard about the 2012 date, and it was through those books that i became interested in the more otherworld side of things - from what i've read i can't beleive that they don't exist - in what form i don't know but something about the way the channellings are written makes me think that kind of wisdom could not have come solely from a human perspective.. alot of what they have to say fits with me, and a lot of it seems to be similar to the wisdom people have reportedly gained from DMT trips..
I havn't heard of Mu or Annunaki, looks like i have a now huge pile of researching to do! Ill have to do that before i can comment further really i guess .. personally i beleive Atlantis existed .. my beleifs are always evolving, developing and changing though, so we'll see what i come back with!

Eschaton
#18 Posted : 6/4/2008 6:36:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

supernatural wrote:
Eschaton wrote:

My apologies!

What do you think?

no worries Very happy

well i began read pleidian channellings by Barbera Marciniak before i had even heard about the 2012 date, and it was through those books that i became interested in the more otherworld side of things - from what i've read i can't beleive that they don't exist - in what form i don't know but something about the way the channellings are written makes me think that kind of wisdom could not have come solely from a human perspective.. alot of what they have to say fits with me, and a lot of it seems to be similar to the wisdom people have reportedly gained from DMT trips..
I havn't heard of Mu or Annunaki, looks like i have a now huge pile of researching to do! Ill have to do that before i can comment further really i guess .. personally i beleive Atlantis existed .. my beleifs are always evolving, developing and changing though, so we'll see what i come back with!

I believe that Atlantis is a metaphor for us.

I think that all these "channels" are simply us communicating with the Overmind and the Overmind has a good sense of humor when it comes to metaphor.

Although, Graham Hancock has me sold on a previous civilization; it is my contention that they realized God and a mass exodus followed.

Keep reading; it is the food of the Gods.

D_Juggz
#19 Posted : 6/5/2008 2:17:20 PM

Dr Do Little

Awsome site bro, some very interesting topics!
not sure if i totally agree with "death is a childish
facade that simply resets us" - do you mean cell death? as in our body dies? if thats the case...yes it does reset us in the sense that the atoms in our bodies will blend in with the atoms of the universe. But all thought processes would stop and you as a person with an identity will no longer exist. Unless we either find a way to regenerate or replace damaged\defective tissue OR we find a way to replace our tissues with mechanical structures that can mimic the functions of our brains and at the same time keep our thought processes going. How amazing would it be to keep thinking long after your dead?
We are already capable of implanting cables directly into our brains to stimulate or use bionic organs. (yes its stilly very primitive) but the possibilities are there.

We live to learn, What we learn, remember and process is what we are. Death is a disease and can be cured.
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.
-Confucius

"Under the skin of our lives; somewhere deep and early, forgotten, we all share the same dreams"

Eschaton
#20 Posted : 6/5/2008 5:01:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

D_Juggz wrote:
Awsome site bro, some very interesting topics!
not sure if i totally agree with "death is a childish
facade that simply resets us" - do you mean cell death? as in our body dies? if thats the case...yes it does reset us in the sense that the atoms in our bodies will blend in with the atoms of the universe. But all thought processes would stop and you as a person with an identity will no longer exist. Unless we either find a way to regenerate or replace damaged\defective tissue OR we find a way to replace our tissues with mechanical structures that can mimic the functions of our brains and at the same time keep our thought processes going. How amazing would it be to keep thinking long after your dead?
We are already capable of implanting cables directly into our brains to stimulate or use bionic organs. (yes its stilly very primitive) but the possibilities are there.

We live to learn, What we learn, remember and process is what we are. Death is a disease and can be cured.

I mean Death.

Death is simply an epiphany of our Oneness; it resets us to the realization of our ultimate ground of being. It is nothing to be afraid of. It is simply a realization our of eternal nature.

12NEXT