We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Does anyone ever feel like a mushroom when on them? Options

supernatural
#1 Posted : 6/2/2008 5:45:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i just wanted to share that i am lucky enough to have copelandia cyancescens mushrooms growing wild in my front 'yard'. Until i moved here 4 odd months ago, i had never even tried shrooms, (though always had an obsession with them), now the mushroom spirit has finally found me!

What I'd like to know, does/has anyone else ever feel/felt like a mushroom when on them? Here is part of one of my experiences:

I saw all different kinds of mushrooms exploding into growth, different coloured mushrooms, wood-growing species, tiny ones growing in thick clusters, thick-stemmed, thin-stemmed, glowing - i more than saw them though, i felt their presence, always changing. I saw each different types of mushrooms' growth cycles, in time-lapse, in quick succession: from emerging to fully grown, and although i was aware they die off quickly, once they got to their peak of growth, i was shown the next one and so did not see any dying off. They gave off a light, basked in a glow, while all else around was in darkness.
I
felt like a mushroom, like my spirit inhabited the body of a mushroom and was giving off/basking in the mushroomy like glow...

also during this trip my partner said "it feels like coming home" and i fully felt the same...

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

adrian89987
#2 Posted : 6/2/2008 3:17:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Dude you are SO lucky. I don't even know what I would do if I found psilocybian mushrooms growing in or even NEAR my yard.
I think the mushrooms spirit seriously like drew you to that new home.

I always feel like I am part fungi while on mushrooms myself.

Infundibulum
#3 Posted : 6/2/2008 5:32:33 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

SWIM always sees loads of mushrooms, in a similar way you describe - dancing in circles, growing fast, growing slow, changing colours, emerging from surgically opened human abdomens etc. The coolest time was when while having CEVs SWIM saw the Mother of all Mushrooms floating in front of him.

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

supernatural
#4 Posted : 6/4/2008 1:08:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

adrian89987 wrote:
Dude you are SO lucky. I don't even know what I would do if I found psilocybian mushrooms growing in or even NEAR my yard.
I think the mushrooms spirit seriously like drew you to that new home.

I know, VERY lucky! if one believes in luck, that is. You would do what i do, think about them all the time, check their growth progress nearly every day after rain, wonder what the neighbours think about you walking round the property eyes to the ground and paper bag in hand... hehe, and basically become obsessed haha , new relationships are so much fun Pleased Yes the spirit of the mushroom definately did draw me

adrian89987 wrote:
I always feel like I am part fungi while on mushrooms myself.

Thanks for the replies guys interesting to know.

atheistpeace
#5 Posted : 7/22/2008 9:03:38 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah one time my friend was watching cartoons while on a strong 4g trip, and a cartoon sailor with a heavy sailor accent said "Y'arr what ya eat!" And soon the dandruff in his head was spores ready to breed new duplicates of himself. He snapped mostly out of it after a few seconds with the word "whaa?"

'Coatl
#6 Posted : 8/1/2008 2:31:59 AM

Teotzlcoatl

'shrooms grow everywhere (in everybodys "yard"Pleased ya just gotta know where to look...
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

corridors of my cells
#7 Posted : 9/28/2010 2:57:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Infundibulum wrote:
SWIM always sees loads of mushrooms, in a similar way you describe - dancing in circles, growing fast, growing slow, changing colours, emerging from surgically opened human abdomens etc. The coolest time was when while having CEVs SWIM saw the Mother of all Mushrooms floating in front of him.

i got this feeling and visions too , exactly as Infundibulum described actually.. many dancin shrooms as CEVs

Ice House
#8 Posted : 9/28/2010 4:13:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Quote:
Does anyone ever feel like a mushroom when on them?

Its funny.... When I first read this topic My initial response was to reply , No.. Never. As I was thinking about how to say that in a response, I realized that not so terribly long ago I was having a very heavy voyage on Ps Semilanceatta,

I ate waaaaay too many, any how, I was laying on my bed in a pitch black dark room and I was having this visual and it was soo damn crazy....

There was this bright green grassy field that just streched on forever and the sky all around it was Black like outer space only no stars. Kinda like black velvet. And ther were several kids walking around like robots. One of the kids was holding me like I was a little tiny mushroom I could see his fingers holding me and he was scrutinizing me and some of the other kids were also up close, like they kinda were gathered around me looking at me. There was no sound. It was kinda like look what I found or picked. I can still see all the details of their skin and clothing and the shadows that their fingers made on me when they pointed at me. I never ever thought of it as "I was a mushroom" until I read this post and thought about responding. This vision went on for a long time. Crazy silly I tell ya. Very cool also.
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

Dimitrius
#9 Posted : 9/28/2010 5:04:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hehehehehhe....Yes!

I once ate so many throughout a summer, that by the end of it, I felt like could turn into a mushroom any moment! Shocked Either they were going to start popping out all over me or one BIG one would just sprout from my head and my entire body would become ONE BIG mushroom.

Though not probable, it felt entirely possible! Shocked

Also, by eating the mushrooms, one can gain an insight into the ways of the mycelium. Cool Very helpful for growing the little suckers!
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

DeMenTed
#10 Posted : 9/28/2010 5:39:22 AM

Barry

When i was younger i was tripping hard on around 80 libs and someone told me that the shrooms can grow inside you and you can trip forever! this thought petrified me. thats the closest i ever came to becoming a shroom Smile

camdemonium
#11 Posted : 9/28/2010 6:18:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am soooooo jealous!

If i were you i don't think i'd ever stop eating mushrooms!

Remember, there's ALWAYS something to learn my friend! Pleased
Om Mani Padme Hum

Rising Spirit
#12 Posted : 9/28/2010 2:05:06 PM

'Tis A Looooooong Wind Blowing Cosmic Dust

supernatural wrote:
I felt like a mushroom, like my spirit inhabited the body of a mushroom and was giving off/basking in the mushroomy like glow...

also during this trip my partner said "it feels like coming home" and i fully felt the same...

Hi supernatural,

I can definitely relate. From my own experience, it begins in my stomach (this feeling of mushroom-hood). Gradually, my musculature and organs begin to feel like they are becoming mushroomy flesh. Then my face and hands, etc... I believe there is a symbiotic relationship between the Sacred Mushroom and the voyager, which joins them together in many, many ways. One often becomes the embodiment of the SHROOM, on the journey into the One. Shocked

I refrained from imbibing of her Sacred Flesh for 18 years and 9 months. This summer I was called back into the womb and once more... had this epiphany. A very wise, kind and powerful ally, is the Spirit Mushroom!!! I feel anointed and most blessed (who am I?).

Imbibe with sincerity and deep reverence, my friend, for she is a glorious Deity of the Light. Cool

Peace, love & light... Rising Spirit
There is no self to which I cling, for I am one with everything.

Rising Spirit
#13 Posted : 9/28/2010 2:42:35 PM

'Tis A Looooooong Wind Blowing Cosmic Dust

Infundibulum wrote:

Hey now Infundibulum,

Yes!!! The intricate visualizations really do take the form of the Sacred Shroom, itself. I too, have stood before the "Mother of all mushrooms" and been humbled by her Grace. Why she shows herself in the form of a great mushroom is of little mystery. Right? Laughing

When she spoke to me (again, who am I?), her cool melodious voice even SOUNED like a mushroom would! I can still hear her musical words, "I am the Mother, who brings Light to my earthly children. Born of water and earth, my body is the flesh of the Cosmos. I am one of the Spirit Flowers in God's Infinite Garden."

I had the same sensation with Mescalito, albeit with far, far more nausea. Still, I became the living essence of the family of Spirit Cacti. My flesh becomes the flesh of the Sacred Cactus. Medicine takes the form of it's herbal vehicle, so this is only natural. While the Light is the Light and Spirit is All... the pathways are unique, as they guide us homeward. And the differences between these two Sacred Allies? Night and day. Moonlight and sunshine. Mother and Father. The cool moist flow of mystical love and dry zingy heat of radiant euphoria.

Of course, post-shattering, the Dreamer is sacrificed (as the isolated observer) into the Void. Subjectivity is dissolved within billions upon billions of light particles, vibrating at higher and higher frequencies... drawing the objective empty-self into the eternal silence of the God-head.

I can imagine it is the same for the Spirit Vine? I have yet to drink of this Sacred Medicine (just smoked the Holy Crystals). One truth, many "Spirit Flowers" and winding paths, all leading to the summit of pure, indivisible God-consciousness. :idea:

Peace, love & Light... Rising Spirit
There is no self to which I cling, for I am one with everything.

Virola78
#14 Posted : 9/28/2010 5:02:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes i remember one of my first mushroomtrips where i was 'attached' to the foot (stem) of a big big orange mushroom. At first i was somewhat uneasy about it, but as the trip lasted i felt quite comfortable and warm.

I think this experience symbolized the melting of the boundaries of my ego. Becoming part of a bigger (sub)consciousness, represented by the big mushroom. It was sort of 'becoming acquainted' with this new 'thing'. It was my first encounter with what is 'not me' (or at least not reconized a such). I think thats why it felt like i was attached to some thing (else), because i was holding on to my boundaries. And when i slowly let go of myself (feeling warm and comfortable) i slowly dissolved, giving up boundaries, eventually becoming the mushroom. That trip i did not 'become' the mushroom. But since then i have been seriously bemushroomed Very happy

โ€œThe most important thing in illness is never to lose heart.โ€ -Nikolai Lenin

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

The Centre
#15 Posted : 10/20/2010 9:29:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I feel exactly like a mushroom when on mush. All mushy and gooey, and the trip is kind of like the sprouting of a mushroom too. Hard to describe.

bringeroflight
#16 Posted : 10/21/2010 3:33:47 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Of course! That's what it's all about. Think- what would make a mushroom feel like a mushroom? The very thing that causes you to trip on them- their alkaloids, which are apparently their own special variety of neurotransmitter. By eating the mushroom, you really do take its essence upon your mind and body.
I am awake in a dream called reality.

Virola78
#17 Posted : 10/24/2010 3:58:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

^^ hahaha

that actually makes sense!

โ€œThe most important thing in illness is never to lose heart.โ€ -Nikolai Lenin

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

downwardsfromzero
#18 Posted : 12/20/2017 9:20:34 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

In celebration of Infundibulum's return, I thought it would be nice to post in the thread with Infun's first post in this incarnation (incineration?) of the forum.

This can also celebrate some of the recent exhumations of ancient threads by various of the new members. Keep on digging peeps - there's gold in thum thaar hills Wink

Aaaaanyhow... I will relate to you one particular experience that springs to mind. After a suitably effective dose of mushrooms (I believe at this point I was tightly wrapped in a blanket with my head wedge underneath the sofa, as one does from time to time) I felt I was a mushroom spore hatching and tentatively sending out my first thread of mycelium to reach out and touch the living rock and receive my first data update.

That is all!

Thank you for listening Thumbs up

โ€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
โ€• Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli