We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
'lo and a quick intro question. Options

solar
#1 Posted : 8/29/2010 9:40:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

'lo all,

A quick history of myself, and am hoping to jam in a first-timer question in this post to the more experienced on the forum at the same time.

I am male, late 20's and come from South Africa. I was brought up in a family of artists in a small rural mining town.

I have always been on a spiritual quest from a young age and my experiences with other psychedelics, have had a profound effect on my spiritual journey as well as were I see myself in relation the universe. It may be worth to note I haven't tripped since my late teens as I was too scared to go into the "void" of my last bad trip. LSD and shrooms are long trips and my reasoning is DMT is short and then a bad trip could be less worse (if a bad trip at all)? I crave the knowledge which has changed me, but have fear of the things on the bad side of the trip. I have never tried DMT, should I even try DMT considering this?

TIA, I am off to checkout the rest of the forum. Very happy

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

gammagore
#2 Posted : 8/29/2010 11:17:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive never liked that term "a bad trip". Many lessons to be learnt from those tough times.

DMT lasts so much shorter but can be sooo intense IMO.

DMT forces one to look deep inside oneself, and face those fears, good stuffSmile

From one South African to another, welcome to the Nexus, hope you find what you are searching for.