We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Late intro Options

Jono Green
#1 Posted : 8/29/2010 5:50:20 PM

Jono

Hey everyone
I am South African. Grew up there for +-22 years of my life. Now live in London. I manage a bar and like a good party. Im into music production of the electronic kind - almost anything in the genre - at the mo its Dubstep and Tech House that catches my ear. Im 25 years old.
Its a bit of a late intro from myself - i have been a member for about 3 months if not more now. I have tried DMT only a handful of times. I have done only 1 extraction which i used most of to make a batch of changa. Ive done a few other psycedelics, mushies, LSD, 2CI. Also done alot of uppers, perhaps had a problem with crystal meth at 1 point, not anymore. Do like to smoke a bit of weed though.
On my second DMT trip, after seeing fractals, i watched myself turn into a lizard. I have not smoked a dose that big again yet as I have had some lady trouble until a couple of weeks ago. Thats all finished with now though and i feel i am ready to go even deeper.
Ive been reading a book over the past 2 weeks (almost finished) named Inner Paths to Outer Space. Its been really insightful and perhaps a little unsettling. But makes me even more interested.
Anyway thats my story
Whats really going on around us?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

gammagore
#2 Posted : 8/29/2010 9:11:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey hey bru, about time you made an appearanceSmile

What about this book is it that makes it "unsettling"?

Jono Green
#3 Posted : 8/30/2010 9:27:45 PM

Jono

It ties together alot for weird stories that ive picked up over the year. Stories that our civilization was started by a reptilion race from another planet - Nibiru - and links it to a few religions like The Bible, Sumarian beginnings, Zen, Greek gods and the list goes on. As i watched myself turn into a lizzard on a journey it makes it feel as if its all correct.

A possitive side is what i was reading today, about past life regretion. A man named Brian Weiss, who has done research on this topic, conducted studies where he puts people under hypnosis and sends them either back in time or to the future. The latter is where the positive side comes in - after asking people to go forward in time, different lengths, some 200 - 300 years, some 500, and some even 1000 years, his conclusion is such: 'in one to two hundred years, the world will be much the same as it is now. There will be natural and man-made calamities, but not on a global level. After three to six hundred years, a second Dark Age will begin. The next few hundred years after this appear to be very stormy and dark' this is where it starts to get good, 'but ultimately things get much better. A thousand years into the future, we will inhabit an idyllic, fertile, peaceful land. Some areas of the world, such as the Middle East and North Africa, will be off limits (perhaps because of radiation damage or epidemic), but the rest of the world will be beautiful. Fewer people inhabit the Earth, and these inhabitants have been described as content, happy, even blishful. They can access all knowledge and are omnipotent, they can come into and leave their bodies at will, there is no disease, and even death isn't what it seems to today. In short Heaven on Earth - the way our life was always meant to be.'

So at the end of it all life will be great. The thing that worries me is the time in between.
Whats really going on around us?