We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
do you see more now? Options

nought
#1 Posted : 6/1/2008 5:33:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

since my journeys with the spice, I can close my eyes (ex: right now), and as I focus, the black gets blacker, and blacker, until I can visualize things like never before. I first ran in to this ability while listening to Mozart & coming down off dmt + maoi. As I laid there, eyes closed, I felt as if I could "will" myself further. As if I could break through the walls of my mind or something. I could feel it in my pants, lol.. Anyway, I did, and I could see a scene that looked like I was looking at it with my eyes opened.

Since then, I can visualize a lot more now. Especially when first waking up.

The emotions too, they run deeper.

it's wild.

but i can't be the only one
nought is a fictional name I use on forums only. All posts and pictures are fictional. Any other use of this name, in any other forums, websites, or chatrooms will be someone other than myself.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Salvia_Antics
#2 Posted : 6/3/2008 6:27:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I have noticed this also. I was quite amazed how realistic i can imagine things now.

Mirnon
#3 Posted : 6/3/2008 9:35:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Then try something:
Imagine a rainbow, on whom you walk to a golden Gate. Open the Gate and you are in our Soullandscape, a represantation of your life. There grows a huge tree in the centre, the tree of life. Near it flows a river, follow this river to its beginning, there you may find the wise old man, a representation of your higher self. Talk to him. After a while you should seek a forest. Go near it and call your animal spirit. This spirit can help you progress in your spiritual life. Talk to him. Then, after a while, say thank you and good bye and leave the place through the golden gate. You can always go there if you want and ask questions, bid for help or just relax.

It is one of the first stations I teach to my shaman pupils.

Best whishes
Mirnon

acolon_5
#4 Posted : 6/3/2008 2:25:16 PM

The Great Namah

Mirnon wrote:
Then try something:
Imagine a rainbow, on whom you walk to a golden Gate. Open the Gate and you are in our Soullandscape, a represantation of your life. There grows a huge tree in the centre, the tree of life. Near it flows a river, follow this river to its beginning, there you may find the wise old man, a representation of your higher self. Talk to him. After a while you should seek a forest. Go near it and call your animal spirit. This spirit can help you progress in your spiritual life. Talk to him. Then, after a while, say thank you and good bye and leave the place through the golden gate. You can always go there if you want and ask questions, bid for help or just relax.

Best whishes
Mirnon

Nice visualization technique!

I have noticed my ability to visualize has definitely increased.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

magic clown
#5 Posted : 6/3/2008 2:35:37 PM

aka Slap Stick Sam

I too have noticed a greater ability to visualize things. I had wondered wether because I was doing it I was getting better at it, or wether it was a another gift from the spice. I suspect the former rather than the latter, its just down to practice. However, I thank the spice for creating the kind of enviroment where I would consider doing it in the first place.
I am a clown, nothing I say can be taken seriously. It is my profesion to talk nonsense

nought
#6 Posted : 6/6/2008 3:58:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Mirnon wrote:
Then try something:

Best whishes
Mirnon

This is wonderful.
Thank you.
nought is a fictional name I use on forums only. All posts and pictures are fictional. Any other use of this name, in any other forums, websites, or chatrooms will be someone other than myself.