We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Not hyperspace but... Options

Wax
#1 Posted : 8/27/2010 8:18:52 AM

LUVR

Well this is not an experience but I cant post anywhere else right now Im stuck in the nursery still Sad and I just wanted to talk about a thought I had today, it was brought on by Terence McKennas time wave theory and me being stoned and bored looking at mandalas haha. anyway I was thinking the mandala is a great representation of life, first of all it can be forever expanded and change yet still maintain the same qualities it had before it expanded, just as time and our solar system seem to be forever expanding and changing. Secondly the mandala is made up of multiple levels each a different shape pattern or size than the next, but when veiwed as a whole make a completely new and complete picture. Life seems to be like that as well, having multiple layers of "stuff" such as time, space, thought, emotion, matter, gravity...everything basicly, but when you view all these things at simultaneously it becomes a whole new picture completly different from every layer but oh so the same! It creates a picture of the now. It probably seems really simplistic but I have never thought of it that way before. Havent been stoned in a while so ill have to read it tomorrow and see what I think about it Razz
'Little spider weaves a wispy web, stumblin' through the woods it catches to my head. She crawls behind my ear and whispers secrets. Dragonfly whiz by and sings now teach it.'

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.