We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Crazy Dream Options

Global
#1 Posted : 8/26/2010 3:19:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I had this crazy dream this morning that I feel compelled to share with you all. The ability to fly/hover/jump far/etc...is a recurring theme in my dreams, but in my dream this morning, it was on a different level. I was walking about what I considered to be my bedroom (even though it looked nothing like any room I've ever slept in) and the thought entered my head that I should be able to fly, so I tried it out. I felt my body laying on a plush blue carpet and as I put my hands down and pushed back, I glided effortlessly across the room. I had a very distinct first person point of view in the dream (usually I dream in third person), and then what I noticed shook my world...literally. I became aware of the fact that when I put my hands to the ground I could physically feel it with my hands as if the experience were real as ever. It didn't occur to me that I was dreaming up till that point but when I said to myself, "wait a minute. I'm flying, and I can feel everything around me so realistically, then this must mean I'm not dreaming but am flying in reality." With that thought came at roughly the same time another thought that lead me to believe I was having some kind of DMT-induced experience, and with that very thought, I felt like I was blasting off. I felt like my entire world was violently shaking like being inside a rocket ship, and it felt so real, yet I still had the vague idea in the scary chaos that it was a product of my mind producing DMT and becoming aware of itself or something like that. Anyway, thanks for reading Wink
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

ms_manic_minxx
#2 Posted : 8/26/2010 4:44:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Consciousness if fascinating, that much is certain. Twisted Evil

Thanks for sharing!
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

Ice House
#3 Posted : 8/26/2010 4:53:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

I think that once a person has had experience with DMT it is easy to just kind of classify all unexplainable freaky experiences as DMT related or DMT like. You now have a means of comparing that you didnt have before. I think thats natural for everyone.

I love having those experiences.

Your lucky.

Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.