We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
What they do Options

obliguhl
#1 Posted : 8/25/2010 7:40:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's a bubble of personal sense in which everything outside is put into perspective by drawing little things of the outside inside the bubble. These little things are not to grasp as ordinary. They are neither thoughts nor feelings...but somehow both: Manifested as a force, going through the registers of mind. What do mushrooms do? They somehow connect you with your future self, a perfect you. How do they do it? They use voices. The first voice is the voice of revelations. You see. The second voice is the voice of spirits. They talk to you. You hear. The third voice is the voice of manifestations. Things happen and they make perfect sense in a way a child feels. And so do you.

At first you are afraid
Then, you stumble
Then you stumble upon this new world
Then this new world is what should be
and you want to remember and bring it back

So you can remember yourself, that all you need to do is to see, hear and feel.

To become your future self, perfect....
God.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

wade
#2 Posted : 8/25/2010 7:42:37 PM

wade

You really believe that spirits help you become your "perfect future self" and that this is somehow god?

This, in my opinion, is the problem with psychedelic use.

narmz
#3 Posted : 8/25/2010 7:46:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

wade wrote:
You really believe that spirits help you become your "perfect future self" and that this is somehow god?

Wait, what is the problem?

I don't understand how it is related to psychedelics?

People think differently regardless of psychedelics.
Everything I post is made up fiction. SWIM represents a character who is not based in or on reality.

Virola78
#4 Posted : 8/25/2010 8:03:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

wade wrote:

There can be some problems with the use of psychedelics.. no doubt about it. Should make a nice topic.

But you dont know what he is talking about?

If not, then how would you explain the mushroom experience? because what obli says very much reminds me of tripping on mushrooms. Pls share your view on the experience, as i can always appreciate new angles Smile

“The most important thing in illness is never to lose heart.” -Nikolai Lenin

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.