We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Quidding success!! Options

Mindlusion
#1 Posted : 8/25/2010 2:33:07 AM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

I have finally had success with quid!

At first, I had no effects at all, no matter how much I chewed.

But now I have amazing inner experiences every time I quid!

What I do is first throughly use high strength mouthwash to maximize absorption.
Then I basically carry a big bag of salvia leaves, and just chew for 15 - 30min, Spit, and chew, and Spit, chew, spit, all day long.

The bitterness grows on you believe me.

The first time it took about 3 maybe 4 hours before I got extremely interesting effects.

Now every time I quid It only takes 30 - 45 min max before I enter the divine consciousness of salvia!
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

The_Shaman
#2 Posted : 8/25/2010 2:56:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Fascinating, do you mind telling us a bit about how the effects came on, what your experiences were like , and compare it to the effects of smoking?

what were some of your "Extremely interesting" affects?

Im interested in trying this, would be nice for someone to break down their experience so myself and others can have an idea of what to expect and how long we should expect to be enjoying the ride.

Thanks!
Obviously everything the Shaman says is Hyperspace Hyperbole

The_Shaman
#3 Posted : 8/25/2010 2:57:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hey were both Hand avatars! same hand too Very happy

Mindlusion
#4 Posted : 8/25/2010 5:33:33 PM

The_Shaman wrote:
Fascinating, do you mind telling us a bit about how the effects came on, what your experiences were like , and compare it to the effects of smoking?

what were some of your "Extremely interesting" affects?

Im interested in trying this, would be nice for someone to break down their experience so myself and others can have an idea of what to expect and how long we should expect to be enjoying the ride.

Thanks!

The reason I wanted to start quidding, is because of the way too fast, usually freaky onset of smoking.

I would say smoking is more insightful, but when you quid it is definitely more divine and healing.

Some of my extremely interesting effects, were because around the second hour, I think my 5th quid, I felt like I had gone on a long journey that I could control.

It's kinda hard to explain. You know when you smoke high extract salvia, ( 20x+ ) and there is that moment where you feel barely feel anything, and the next moment your thinking absolutely crazy on a crazy salvia trip that you can't control.

Well when I quid, It feels that it fills the gap between barely noticeable, and full fledged madness. In this gap, it feels you travel aimlessly, but with direction. Divine direction. I don't know if the same thing happens to you when you smoke, but when I smoke, it feels like something is controlling me. With quid, the gradual come up allows me to have control.
I also feel the classic sort of dissociated body effects also when I quid.

The_Shaman wrote:

hey were both Hand avatars! same hand too Very happy

Awesome! haha Very happy
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

The_Shaman
#5 Posted : 8/26/2010 3:30:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Mindlusion, I like the idea that it felt more healing to you. I know this is POWERFUL medicine, but I havent quite worked it out yet , Im always hesitant to use it , it really does have my full respect. so I think a quidd is next for me. I really like that you felt more control as well. I look forward to more trip reports as you work with Sally-

best~Shaman

State of the Mind
#6 Posted : 8/26/2010 10:32:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have allways wanted to get effects from quidding and have tried it a fair few times. However I don't think I had the dedication. It is really interesting to hear reports of someone that has managed to attain successful effects from quidding.

It seems to me that one has to have extreme dedication to get effects from quidding, both overcoming the bitternesses and having the persistence to repeatedly chew leaf material for a good amount of time. Very happy

How much salvia are you using for each quidding session?
People spend their lives searching for perfect moments and fail to see, that there are many unappreciated perfect moments everyday that are overlooked.

azrael
#7 Posted : 8/27/2010 2:42:02 AM
DMT-Nexus member

were these fresh or dried leaves?

Mindlusion
#8 Posted : 8/27/2010 1:09:16 PM

I agree It takes dedication. But its really not that hard, You just have to be in the right mind set to say things to yourself like. “I think I will have another quid” and just carry the bag with you.

I was using dried leaf, and crushed dry leaf.

I was quidding a large amount each time. Enough so its noticeable you have stuff in your mouth. Normally I go through about 10 - 12g dried every 2 hours.

PsilocybeChild
#9 Posted : 8/27/2010 6:26:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I hear fresh leaves straight off the plant before oxidation is a lot different, and the way to go, if you want to quid.
―λlτεrηιτγ→
Kambo.me Forum
​Internet Security Walk-Through
[url=https://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=395.0]Tobacco Disinformation

PM me about personal Herbalist consultations.
Can do it over PMs as to not reveal personal information.

Ginkgo
#10 Posted : 8/27/2010 6:40:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, I have not experienced anything great from dried leaves. Fresh leaves directly from the plant, however, is a truly amazing experience. This is backed up by the traditional usage, where the shamans of Oaxaca, Mexico only use fresh leaves harvested the same day as the journey. They actually carry the salvia to the ceremony location packed in other leaves in order for them to remain fresh when consuming. They believe and experience that the spirit is dead when the leaf is dead.

My own experiences leads me to believe that this is the truth. I think salvinorin A is a degrading compound of the real treasure in salvia. Or perhaps salvinorin A just is one of the active compounds, where the other one is rapidly degraded. Smoked extract does possess some of the same qualities as quidded fresh leaves, so salvinorin A is at least acting similar to the real treasure. However, this speculation has yet to be established scientific, it is only based on subjective experiences.

Mindlusion
#11 Posted : 8/28/2010 2:51:53 PM

Evening Glory wrote:
Yeah, I have not experienced anything great from dried leaves. Fresh leaves directly from the plant, however, is a truly amazing experience. This is backed up by the traditional usage, where the shamans of Oaxaca, Mexico only use fresh leaves harvested the same day as the journey. They actually carry the salvia to the ceremony location packed in other leaves in order for them to remain fresh when consuming. They believe and experience that the spirit is dead when the leaf is dead.

My own experiences leads me to believe that this is the truth. I think salvinorin A is a degrading compound of the real treasure in salvia. Or perhaps salvinorin A just is one of the active compounds, where the other one is rapidly degraded. Smoked extract does possess some of the same qualities as quidded fresh leaves, so salvinorin A is at least acting similar to the real treasure. However, this speculation has yet to be established scientific, it is only based on subjective experiences.

Wow, I guess I have been missing out.
My leaves were from my plant, that I collected over time.

I guess I am going to have to try my technique with some fresh leaves. That ought to give me extravagant results.

Thanks Evening Glory, and PsilocybeChild