We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My First Dmt Trip 60mg Options

marz
#1 Posted : 8/24/2010 10:38:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i have tried dmt once it was a 60mg dose my first time and i took hits to smoke it all what i can remember is
I saw the dmt molecule spinning really fast remind you this is a 3d molecule and out of no ware it exploded and the balls from the molecule Turned into happy faces and there flying and bouncing allover im think to myself this is crazy awesome i closed my eyes and was sucked into a tunnel of light for 30min it felt like thean i come out of it i really dont know what to make of that trip all i know is was Truly amazing Razz
"PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS DON'T CHANGE YOU- THEY DON'T CHANGE YOUR CHARACTER-UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE CHANGED THEY ENABLE CHANGE THEY CAN'T IMPOSE IT...."
-ALEXANDER SHULGIN

It's time to move on to the next step in the psychedelic revolution

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Shayku
#2 Posted : 8/24/2010 10:44:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Is that what made you decide never to use punctuation again? Kidding.

How long ago was this? Are you planning to use it again?
SWIM is Spartacus!

The things posted on DMT-Nexus by Shayku are generally false. They are for entertainment purposes only.

marz
#3 Posted : 8/24/2010 10:56:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I want to use if for the rest of my life i loved it!!!!!!!
"PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS DON'T CHANGE YOU- THEY DON'T CHANGE YOUR CHARACTER-UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE CHANGED THEY ENABLE CHANGE THEY CAN'T IMPOSE IT...."
-ALEXANDER SHULGIN

Ash
#4 Posted : 8/24/2010 11:00:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

-

hyperspacing
#5 Posted : 8/24/2010 11:45:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Shayku wrote:
Is that what made you decide never to use punctuation again? Kidding.

LMAO

Thanks for sharing marz.
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

mogascreeta
#6 Posted : 8/25/2010 12:05:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ash wrote:
I'm trying some tonight. I think I'd be afraid to see something with my eyes open but with my eyes closed I'd enjoy it. I know this because I have done astral projection and felt safe. I don't want to see things infront of me that arn't usually there! Shocked

If you get a good dose you will DEFINITELY see things in front of you that arent normally (are they?) there, whether your eyes are shut or not. I recall many times in hyperspace not knowing whether my eyes were shut or open, and openning and closing my eyes only to see the same stuff (for lack of a better word). But IMHO that's what makes DMT so special, it shows you what you need to see.
"I'm creeping back to life, my nervous system all awry, I'm wearing the inside out. Look at him now, he's paler somehow, but he's coming round. He's starting to choke It's been so long since he spoke, well he can have the words right from my mouth. And with these words I can see, clear through the clouds that covered me, Just give it time then speak my name. now we can hear ourselves again" Pink Floyd- Wearing the Inside Out
Mogascreeta is a pathological liar and should not be taken seriously under any circumstance.

camdemonium
#7 Posted : 8/25/2010 7:01:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

what mogascreeta says. If you're there. you're THERE! eyes open closed or blinded Smile
Om Mani Padme Hum

marz
#8 Posted : 8/25/2010 7:32:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You just gotta flow with the Trip Nothing in a Trip can hurt u........
-ALEXANDER SHULGIN

kemist
#9 Posted : 8/25/2010 7:45:12 AM

John

Last time ILPT smoked some good yellow oily spice, his interdimensional room looked alright, only everything was covered by clourfull swirly quickly moving patterns, then in the corner of his eye , he could see this clown sitting on the bed next to him in extravagant colourful clothes. He hasn`t seen his face , but it became associated with face of one girl he knows.
LOL Laughing
Amazing what this stuff can show.
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!