We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
HELLO WORLD! Options

marz
#1 Posted : 8/24/2010 6:26:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am 21 live in the wild west texas i am going to school to become an RN i have be around here but never registered i have learned so much from this site
This has be come the gps guide to the other side alot of nice members dmt nexus rocks!
"PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS DON'T CHANGE YOU- THEY DON'T CHANGE YOUR CHARACTER-UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE CHANGED THEY ENABLE CHANGE THEY CAN'T IMPOSE IT...."
-ALEXANDER SHULGIN

It's time to move on to the next step in the psychedelic revolution

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

L_Star
#2 Posted : 8/24/2010 3:27:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello and weclome!!! Good travels ahead friend!!!

R*R
L
Much respect to all from L_Star

Disclaimer: EVERYTHING posted by L_Star is said from the following persons: SWIM. All are hypothetical posts and are not endorsements of any activities, beliefs, and practices stated, that may be correlated with the person stated, or another person posting, or third party user, in anyway on dmt-nexus.com. All that is said is for educational purposes and as said is "hypothetical" and therefore cannot be taken for true accounts. SWIM and L_Star abide by the Law in all practices. SWIM would like reader to note that SWIM is blind, and L_Star is a typing assistant voluntering for SWIM. L_Star is bound by legal legislation for customer privacy by Data Protection Act, therefore SWIM will not be identified.

Regards L_Star

endlessness
#3 Posted : 8/24/2010 3:45:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

welcome!

would you mind telling us a bit about your psychedelic experiences? Did you try dmt yet, orally or otherwise? Hows your extractions doing?

All the best!

gibran2
#4 Posted : 8/24/2010 4:34:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

β€œDMT-Nexus: The GPS Guide to The Other Side”

I like that. Smile

Welcome to the forum!
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

ragabr
#5 Posted : 8/24/2010 4:52:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome marzbar, good to have you around.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

marz
#6 Posted : 8/24/2010 10:10:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you all all you here at the nexus are Really nice and helpful yes i have tried dmt once it was a 60mg dose my first time and i took hits to smoke it all what i can remember is
I saw the dmt molecule spinning really fast remind you this is a 3d molecule and out of no ware it exploded and the balls from the molecule Turned into happy faces and there flying and bouncing allover im think to myself this is crazy awesome i closed my eyes and was sucked into a tunnel of light for 30min it felt like thean i come out of it i really dont know what to make of that trip all i know is was Truly amazing Razz
"PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS DON'T CHANGE YOU- THEY DON'T CHANGE YOUR CHARACTER-UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE CHANGED THEY ENABLE CHANGE THEY CAN'T IMPOSE IT...."
-ALEXANDER SHULGIN

It's time to move on to the next step in the psychedelic revolution