We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Flashes Of Shiva, Ishtar, Aphrodite & patterning geometric constellations Options

jblazingnataraja
#1 Posted : 8/23/2010 1:40:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I finally worked out the proper useage of my glass stem pipe without wasting any spice (it is a glass stem with a slightly lipped bowl on top - my friend gets them for smoking her herb, it is surprisingly smooth).

On Friday night, I sat back at a friend's house, after we had been having a small DMT circle at the pub, and loaded my pipe with some clear slate crystals, some orangey-yellow pastey crystals, and some tan yellow slightly oily crystals, and started toking on it.

*BUT* - Not 5 minutes before, my friend had finished lighting a plastic bottle/foil pipe with a second rock of freebase cocaine for me.

I had purposefully never tried cocaine this way before (I had been curious about this one for years, however I never felt comfortable with either set or setting, also thinking I might like it too much), but this particular friend I felt very comfortable with, like a well-liked uncle.

SO, being highly curious about experiencing new chemicals, when offered it this time I decided to say yes.

I will never try it again, I know it was a proper freebase experience (washed properly, a good amount, properly smoked etc-twice), and I also know that a rush not much more than amyl nitrates is stupid, when compared to the nice sociable gradual buzz one gets from a few pure lines once in a blue moon - It was nothing to me, and will never be anything to me - I'm not scared of that anymore.

So I sat in lotus position on the sofa and lit my DMT pipe -holding in one lungful, exhale, two lungfuls (this 2nd lungful is where the room starts turning into brown snakeskin patterns in the shadows and I know I'm getting myself somewhere I've never been before), the warmth is taking over my body, and everything is being charged with crackling electric energy - so, with wide eyes, I exhale and start on the 3rd, and I can hear a whirring crescendo around me as I hold it in...then I exhale and lift off.

I lie back in the almost completely dark room, with classic rock playing on the radio, and keeping my eyes closed, relax into it, and embrace it more than anything I've ever experienced before.

Warmth rushes from the crown of my head downwards, but not too suddenly that I'm scared, or even shocked.

In the darkness, spinning sacred geometrical patterns of twinkling blue and silver stars collide into my senses, creating real constellations that I can relate to.

And in the spinning lights, shining through as a entity of peace, I see my Shiva dancing as Nataraja, who transformed into Ishtar - standing there with breasts and an erect phallus, who in turn transformed into Aphrodite - beautiful and peaceful.

THis Aphrodite is neither male or female - further reinforcing my urges for the best of both worlds - and this being tells me to not be afraid; that I am a good person and I need to be confident in that knowledge now; and not to worry - I can make it (other things were said, I should have written them down).

I came out of this into to the greatest relaxation, opening my eyes, smiling, and breathing my slow ujjayi breath.

Unfortunately after another 10-15 minutes I realize I feel the cocaine's presence, making me edgy and taking the afterglow away from me, so I take a shot of Stones ginger wine with some Valerian/Jamaican Dogwood/Skulcap tincture in it, and wait about 10 minutes.

I load up my glass again, and go 1,2,3 - and am blasted off again...

I have a second breakthrough, and it's the same patterns occurring in my visions, same feeling of floating like a fish in the great cosmic ocean of Samsara, but no divine presence that I can see, and no stars, just the warmth and confidence are with me, and as I come down a voice tells me it is time for bed - my voice in my head.

I have a big smile on my face, and it feels like a perfect time for sleep, being 1am on a friday night.

I felt truly blessed for this experience, waking up in the morning feeling seriously refreshed, and so glad I never put that dirty thing in MY pipe - that will never have anything but DMT and possibly some ganja in it.

I have this week to try again - I am prepared, and will take it higher, and have nothing to hold my senses back.
I look into the world, wherein there shines the sun...

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

jblazingnataraja
#2 Posted : 8/24/2010 11:52:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I really wish i had written this the next morning, while I was feeling refreshed - this was written 2 days later...I should have taken notes right after such an important event.

This is what I did when I experienced 4-acetoxy-dimethyltryptamine - although on the comeup (being an oral dose) I was able to take notes too.

I will come back again, with a clean experience.

I am however willing this thread open to any comments - negative or positive.

I know I probably shouldn't have mixed the 2 substances, but at the time I felt I was doing one on a very scientific, inquisitive level, and the other on a more spiritual level. The experience was divine, but I know from the feeling of the cocaine during my comedown off my first breakthrough that it was a bad thing to do, tainted.

I just thought I would post in here because I did breakthrough, and I went into it with the right intentions, I didn't do it to get really high and see pretty colours.

I also forgot to mention that I ate a good solid meal between breakthroughs.
I look into the world, wherein there shines the sun...