We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
a/b vs STB - comparison (including yields) Options

thespiral
#1 Posted : 8/23/2010 12:27:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A friend has a good bit of ground mimosa, half of which he recently put through the a/b extraction he had learned so well over the years. My "friend" peruses the shroomery with a great deal of gusto, but the community of the shroomery lacks many of the things (and types of people) he's looking for, here he is logging in at DMT Nexus.

The other half of my friend's mimosa will go through a STB extraction. I will post if there are any noteworthy differences (or if there aren't any noteworthy diferences) in both yield and quality.

Thanks!
The content of this post is fictional in its entirety. All statements, questions, claims and stories do not reference or otherwise refer to any real people, places, actions, or things.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

thespiral
#2 Posted : 8/23/2010 12:32:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

To make this more essay like:

I have had a fascination with entheogens from almost as long as I can remember being able to make my own decisions. I've spent many years in graduate and quasi-post grad quasi-undergrade efforts working in a local big-time neuroscience lab (investigating cellular/molecular neuroscience in mice: specifically the neurotransmitter d-Serine.

I am and will continue to be fascinated by the existence, nature, and complexity of consciousness, and how it is that the bran gives rise to something so tremendously powerful. I guess that makes me a psychonaut on two levels: on one level, I'm looking inside animals heads to figure out how the mind works (and occasionally inside humans heads.) On the other level, I'm putting things INTO my head in order to better explore my OWN consciousness. Pretty neat, if you ask me.

I could ramble on for a while, so I'll stop here. I look forward to joining your community!
The content of this post is fictional in its entirety. All statements, questions, claims and stories do not reference or otherwise refer to any real people, places, actions, or things.

endlessness
#3 Posted : 8/23/2010 2:13:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very nice about the neuroscience interest, im sure your knowledge and opinions will be of great help for us Smile

The A/B vs STB comparison is definitely something that would be of use. Dont forget to keep all other variables as exact and equal as possible (quantity of pull, time of mixing the pulls, etc). I will be very curious on the results!

So you say you have experience with extracting, so I guess you are very familiar with smoking DMT too.. What about oral DMT/ayahuasca? And if I may ask, what was your first entheogen, and how was that experience?

oh and.. Welcome to the Nexus Smile

thespiral
#4 Posted : 8/24/2010 6:45:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have yet to try ayahuasca - though there's a bag of syrian rue seeds in my desk. I plan on taking that journey in the near future.

My first entheogen was LSD, but after experiencing that a couple times, I was then exposed to psilocybe mushrooms and fell in love with them Smile It has not escaped my attention that psilocin is 4-HO-DMT Smile