We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How to use tinctures and dosages Options

Space
#1 Posted : 8/22/2010 9:13:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Recently I placed an order from FV to receive the following:

Banisteriopsis Caapi Pure Alkaloid 1 oz Glycerite Tincture
Harmine freebase (1 gram) 95% pure (caapi)
Harmaline freebase (1 gram) 95% pure extracted from Peganum harmala

(I wanted to order the freebase tetrahydroharmine but they were out of stock Crying or very sad )

Few questions as it's been a while;

Has anyone got experience of the tinctures at FV? How much will I roughly need to use of the caapi glycerite tincture sublingually and orally? apparently it has 3000mg alkaloids in 1oz. Can I just drop it under my tongue from the bottle? and is it ok to just drop it into a little water and drink?

With the harmine and harmaline freebase, will that be ok under the tongue? and how much will I roughly need of those sublingually and orally? (just thinking now, freebase can't be absorbed by the stomach can it?)

I plan to use mimosa tea with these products.

Appreciate any help!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 8/22/2010 10:01:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Regardless of being tincture or freebase extracts, dosages are the same. and as for dosages, check the FAQ, the first place one should look when having doubts Pleased

If you drink mimosa orally, you need to take harmalas orally. Taking them sublingually is only for potentiating vaporized dmt or for feeling them by themselves. When you take sublingual, they are being absorbed and are not inhibiting the MAOs in your stomach, which are what you want to inhibit when taking dmt-containing brew orally.

So yes, in the case of the tincture you can just put it in a glass and drink it.

By the way, when making a new thread, you should think that others in the future can make use of the thread for answering their own questions, so a thread title like "help please" is of little help to others, since they wont be able to see what the content is about unless they click on it. So next time better try to describe what the thread is about (I edited for you, hope you dont mind)

Space
#3 Posted : 8/23/2010 6:38:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Can't find it on the wiki..

I'll google it.

endlessness
#4 Posted : 8/23/2010 6:48:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

what cant you find, the doses? did you click the link I put in the FAQ? there is a question saying "what are the dosages for...." , and as a link, it goes to this thread: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...p;m=11514&#post11514

Space
#5 Posted : 8/23/2010 6:59:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah I had a quick browse and typed it in the search bar but couldn't find it.

Thanks for the link. Good postSmile