We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Acacia Nilotica Extraction Options

yaxar
#21 Posted : 10/23/2012 7:48:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I used the roots. Grinding them with a tiny tool can be a hassle but then again, i could never deal with chlorophyll in the leaves. There's a loads of acacia around here too, where I reside. Be good to know how it went.

Wish you all the luck Smile
Observing in Silence!

-------------Everything posted by this user are the insane ramblings of an itch that is in the deepest oceans and highest skies. The author holds no responsibility for any content published.-------------

http://toomanybloggersontheweb.blogspot.com/

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

acacian
#22 Posted : 10/24/2012 2:18:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i wouldn't reccomend stb when working with acacia... a lot of people have had dissapointing results from usually active and high yielding acacias using the stb. an a/b would be reccomended when working with these trees. also.. acacia yield isn't neccesarily lower than mimosa... theres a few acacias about with 1-1.5% yields (eg acacia acuminata ... good pure alkaloid profile-dmt being the main alkaloid.)

also, phyllodes are generally fine for extracting and a thorough defat will usually yield a pure white or a creamy coloured spice with acacia. i only ever do one defat with the acacia phyllodes i use and it always comes out crystaline and white to slightly creamy/yellow Smile

acacian
#23 Posted : 10/27/2012 11:07:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

shivi
#24 Posted : 11/5/2012 4:48:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey!! I m new to the nexus and have very little experience with chemistry. I recently found out that I have Acacia Nilotica in abundance in my farm. But I m skeptic about the fact that N,N-DMT can be extracted from it. Pls guide me to the right direction. Thanks in advance... Smile

phyllode
#25 Posted : 11/5/2012 4:52:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

^You should search the index on the first page of the Acacia Info thread here.

Skepticism has stalled the community for a decade on working with Amazing plants.

shivi
#26 Posted : 11/5/2012 5:01:13 AM
DMT-Nexus member

thanx for quick reply...Smile

I would love to do the extraction if I can find the best method...what do you think about STB..??
Can u redirect me to the link...

shivi
#27 Posted : 11/5/2012 5:28:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Phyllode, I really can't find anything regarding Acacia Nilotica containing DMT.....in that link. Do you think that Phlux is right..?

shivi
#28 Posted : 11/5/2012 6:09:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Actually the plant I am talking about is Acacia Nilotica SubSpecies: Indica

It would be great if I could find some other plant with greater content of DMT in India....!!

acacian
#29 Posted : 11/5/2012 10:17:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

just give it a go! Smile ... there is a good chance you'll be pleasantly surprised. phlux said he had success with it..
so there is no reason you can't. just because there aren't reports all over the web doesn't mean it isn't a good source.. i think it just shows how centred everybody was on one plant for so long aand how little we know about so many others plants. i echo phyllode's statement

mxcnizme
#30 Posted : 7/26/2015 9:14:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Phlox do you have a name for the easy tek? Or a link for it? TIA

yaxar
#31 Posted : 7/27/2015 7:31:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Got a notification today that this thread was active. Have been gone for I don't know maybe 5 years. I guess that year of exploring DMT gavve nuff stuff to work on.
acacia, I didn't go the defat route. the material available led me to a fasa route. Used DMTEK all the time, with great results. Sorry I can't report on specifics.
Acacian and phlux are right...dmt's scattered all around the plant kingdom. Exploring new sources can certainly prove to be a valuable venture.
Shivi, you should definitely give it a try, but take your time to really go through the steps mentioned in the TEK. The chemistry is really simple. Last I checked you could either go the acid route or alkaline route. Both have their pros and cons. Once you get the two concepts, you can adjust the teks to your own liking/effectiveness.
All the best shivi! Let us know if you need anything.
Thanks acacian, for keeping this post alive!!
Observing in Silence!

-------------Everything posted by this user are the insane ramblings of an itch that is in the deepest oceans and highest skies. The author holds no responsibility for any content published.-------------

http://toomanybloggersontheweb.blogspot.com/

krahul3
#32 Posted : 2/14/2016 5:46:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

can someone give a link to DMTEK , thanks

TGO
#33 Posted : 2/14/2016 8:56:40 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

krahul3 wrote:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me....aspx?g=posts&t=7545

All I did was type "DMTEK dmt nexus" into google and that was the first result. The first link will auto downlaod a zip file.

Anyway, usually a very simple google search will get you to the answers you are seeking. Good luck and welcome to the Nexus.

Smile
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

krahul3
#34 Posted : 2/15/2016 7:55:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The Grateful One wrote:
krahul3 wrote:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me....aspx?g=posts&t=7545

All I did was type "DMTEK dmt nexus" into google and that was the first result. The first link will auto downlaod a zip file.

Anyway, usually a very simple google search will get you to the answers you are seeking. Good luck and welcome to the Nexus.

Smile

Thank you, i searched for DMTEK on dmt-nexus search but did't get anything, i'll try google next time its super powerful

lionthamessiah
#35 Posted : 6/7/2019 1:27:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

does acacia nilotica actually contain viable dmt? and could i make an ayahuasca type brew with it by using 2x the amount of acacia nilotica compared to mimosa hostilis? wondering if it would mimic the effects also would be using syrian rue with it. please let me know would be much appreciated.. 🙏𓁿𓄂𓆃

Dinos
#36 Posted : 6/8/2019 9:26:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi, I am new here. I have also been researching about DMT plants in India. Acacia Nilotica, indica(Babool) is the easiest to procure as its bark is branded and packaged in powdered form and it is easily available online in India. But, I am not sure where it contains any DMT in it. Can someone tell me if they have tried extracting it using Acacia Nilotica, indica(Babool) .

catedellic25
#37 Posted : 10/30/2022 9:40:41 AM
DMT-Nexus member

yaxar wrote:
Got a notification today that this thread was active. Have been gone for I don't know maybe 5 years. I guess that year of exploring DMT gavve nuff stuff to work on.
acacia, I didn't go the defat route. the material available led me to a fasa route. Used DMTEK all the time, with great results. Sorry I can't report on specifics.
Acacian and phlux are right...dmt's scattered all around the plant kingdom. Exploring new sources can certainly prove to be a valuable venture.
Shivi, you should definitely give it a try, but take your time to really go through the steps mentioned in the TEK. The chemistry is really simple. Last I checked you could either go the acid route or alkaline route. Both have their pros and cons. Once you get the two concepts, you can adjust the teks to your own liking/effectiveness.
All the best shivi! Let us know if you need anything.
Thanks acacian, for keeping this post alive!!

hey, how did the extraction go ?

Antiqueeditor
#38 Posted : 4/27/2023 3:33:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Im new to this,what is the tek used to extract dmt from acacia nilotica,can we use the same method as with mhrb

PREV12