We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
y0 Options

I AM SWIM
#1 Posted : 8/21/2010 3:09:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

much love for the nexus
Very happy

wasn't sure how to make a post, then i realized i prolly have to do this introduction essay thang,

so that is what im doin'

'The sea refuses no river. The idea is to remain in a state of constant departure while always arriving. It saves on introductions and goodbyes. The ride does not require explanation - just occupance. That's where you guys come in. It's like you come onto this planet with a crayon box. Now you may get the 8 pack, you may get the 16 pack but it's all in what you do with the crayons - the colors - that you're given. Don't worry about coloring within the lines or coloring outside the lines - I say color outside the lines, you know what I mean? Color all over the page; don't box me in! We're in motion to the ocean. We are not land locked, I'll tell you that. '

peace 4 now

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

LawnBoy
#2 Posted : 8/21/2010 3:15:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Howdy! Glad to see a new face. I love the toad! It means so much to me.
Posts made by me are either fictional or false, or both. I do not endorse, condone or engage in illegal activities. I love the state, my big brother. "I" myself am fictional. I am a collection of individuals, that are not entirely human. "I" do not exist in reality. Any resemblance to an individual bound by laws is merely coincidental. I lie and tell very little of the truth; do not believe me, and, especially, don't hold "me" accountable for any posts.

I AM SWIM
#3 Posted : 8/21/2010 3:39:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

lol yeah, it means a lot to me too

so what does it take for full membership? I don't really understand what certain restrictions i am under, except that it seems like i can't post in some sections. :shrug: o well it's all feelsgoodman.

anyway, i once smoked 10x salvia extract, and literally tripped for roughly ~4 hours.
Previously I have smoked it about 10 times, and had short lasting trips (~10 mins), but for some reason it decided it liked me and wanted me to chill longer :-\

i'm wondering if anyone else has experienced something like this? I also had a friend watch for me, and so it wasn't like i was imagining the time lasting so long, it really did last that long

it wasn't pleasant at the time, but i am very thankful for having such an experience.

feelsgoodman

proto-pax
#4 Posted : 8/21/2010 4:12:55 AM

bird-brain

That is how salvia always leaves me. A very harsh but ultimately rewarding mistress she is.

You have to be endorsed by members before you are allowed to post in all the sections.
blooooooOOOOOooP fzzzzzzhm KAPOW!
This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking.
Grow a plant or something and meditate on that

kyrolima
#5 Posted : 8/21/2010 5:35:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

full membership is for bufo frogs only, sorry.Laughing
elusive illusion

Shayku
#6 Posted : 8/21/2010 6:02:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

"anyway, i once smoked 10x salvia extract, and literally tripped for roughly ~4 hours.
Previously I have smoked it about 10 times, and had short lasting trips (~10 mins), but for some reason it decided it liked me and wanted me to chill longer :-\"

Ya, me and some friends have been afraid of that substance because one of us tried it and flipped out for that amount of time. I've told that story and people would not believe me, so I'm kind of glad to hear it repeated.

Welcome. Ever tried DMT?
SWIM is Spartacus!

The things posted on DMT-Nexus by Shayku are generally false. They are for entertainment purposes only.

I AM SWIM
#7 Posted : 8/21/2010 2:06:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Shayku wrote:
"anyway, i once smoked 10x salvia extract, and literally tripped for roughly ~4 hours.
Previously I have smoked it about 10 times, and had short lasting trips (~10 mins), but for some reason it decided it liked me and wanted me to chill longer :-\"

Ya, me and some friends have been afraid of that substance because one of us tried it and flipped out for that amount of time. I've told that story and people would not believe me, so I'm kind of glad to hear it repeated.

Welcome. Ever tried DMT?

Not yet, I've been putting it off, but I really wanna do those thangs, with utmost respect. I had a dream that I took it once, and pretty much experienced what I would imagine an exploding star would experience if it were conscious. Pure energy.

I'm still getting acquainted with mescalito lately, that has definitely been a beneficial tool for my well-being.

I've had some bad drug problems in the past, so I am thankful for these entheogens, as they have helped me take away the and replace it with