We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Assessed Earthly Existence Options

Don Carlitos
#1 Posted : 8/20/2010 10:29:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is an account of Carlitos' first breakthrough on smoked DMT. Enjoy.

The breakthrough was the result of repeated small inhalations, leading up to one large inhalation. To avoid a lengthy posting, I will dive right into the full experience. After taking the final, large inhalation, Carlitos closed his eyes and rolled over into the fetal position. Almost instantly he began to see the most intricate, and beautiful geometric psychedelic patterns he have ever witnessed in his life. These patterns were made up of the tiniest fragments of shape one can possibly comprehend, equivalent to the size of pixels on a computer screen. These pieces of shape were so small and moving so quickly that one could not possibly focus attention on a single piece of this fractal display. The display soon faded into darkness.

In the darkness, a very peculiar thing happened to Carlitos. He did not have his earthly body anymore. He was a body of energy, kind of floating at the fringe of this scene with a first person view of everything that was happening. Carlitos was not a human anymore, nor did he feel like anything but simply existence. Existence of thought, and emotion, but no physicality. This is where the experience really starts. Although Carlitos had no physical existence here, the first ting that happened was that his physical brain became visible directly in front of his eyes. It was as if his brain had come from behind his eyes (just an expression because he had no physical eyes!) and presented itself in physical form in the darkness. Carlitos' soul slowly floated back exposing a zoomed out view of his brain and the surrounding 'room' or scene became visible. The brain came to rest on a 'table' which was surrounded by a couple larger, curved 'tables'.

Behind the larger tables were 2 or maybe 3 entities. These entities were very tall and of basic human shape, ie. 2 'arms' 2 legs, a mid section and a head. Their skin was a silver hue and was moving in patterns very similar to the colorful display at the beginning of the experience. Their legs were concealed by the tables they were standing behind, so Carlitos did not see much of this part of their bodies. Carlitos thinks their faces were similar to what we think of when someone uses the word 'alien'. Large eyes were all that Carlitos can clearly remember. The most interesting and beautiful part of these creatures were their arms. Silver like the rest of their bodies, the arms were those of a praying mantis. Gorgeous, saw like, claw like, thin praying mantis arms. They were beautiful creatures but with not much personality, no prejudice, and not much feeling, or opinion. They seemed like a person who had been doing the same job for many years and the job had become old, and boring. Whatever they were doing, they had done many many times before and really had no care for Carlitos in particular. He was not special. Carlitos felt as if this was an examining room, and that was his brain on the table in the center!

Soon as the entire scene was visible, an odd film became apparent in front of Carlitos' eyes. This film had similar psychedelic qualities to all others described above, but instead of impossible geometry, this film produced faces of his family, and friends. Scenes from Carlitos' life bloomed to the surface of this film and dissipated and disappeared almost as quickly as they appeared. Carlitos felt as if every single memory, experience, and feeling he had ever known in his earthly existence came and went in this film, and all within just a few seconds. Carlitos began to gain the slightest understanding of what was happening here: These creatures thought Carlitos had died and this is exactly what happens after you die! You get assessed by these worker entities...for what reason Carlitos has no idea. Reincarnation? Maybe so the creatures could figure out what went wrong and what went right in Carlitos life in order to refine whatever goes into the next generation of humans put on Earth? This is something Carlitos continues to ponder.

Carlitos' realization caused an odd thought pattern. Throughout the entire experience, Carlitos was simply a witness. He saw and experienced. No thoughts from his earthly life, nor any thoughts about what to do next were present until this time. The understanding of what was happening caused Carlitos' soul to ask only two questions: "What am I?" and "Why am I here?" were the two questions. Carlitos expressed these two questions a few times until the silver creatures gained awareness of his soul watching from the edge of the room. At this point, Carlitos believes the creatures understood that he had not died, but had just come for a visit. They were not angry. Nor were they angry about the questions he was asking. But they expressed through direct feeling to Carlitos soul that these questions were not going to be answered. Instead, they said bye and let Carlitos slowly slip back into his body. As Carlitos felt himself slipping back into his body, he could feel the creatures trying to take back the memory of the entire experience. Carlitos would not let them. He fought as hard as he could. He hung onto the memory by quickly recapping the entire course of events over and over and over as he was slipping away. The already dark examining room where all this had taken place became still darker and the entire scene faded darker and darker as the creatures reached for the memory and Carlitos continued to recap it. The dark scene gave way to a galactic scene, or a celestial scene, dark and with stars like in the night sky. Carlitos was slipping backwards, back to his body, through this celestial spider web of darkness and stars. As Carlitos' body was almost completely sucked back through the spider web, he could see the silver mantis arms reaching through the spider web, still after the memory. Carlitos was strong. He kept the memory.

As Carlitos started to open his eyes, he could see that this spider web he just entered back into his body through was somewhere in the layers of the air. The only way to explain this would be to think about some type of dimensional fold, or something similar. To this day this celestial web Carlitos entered his body through gave the oddest bodily sensation he has ever felt. He cannot explain this sensation simply because he has forgotten what it felt like. Since it was so like nothing he has ever know, he simply forgot the sensation, not that he would be able to accurately describe it with words anyway.

Carlitos believes that his entire existence was assessed by these creatures for whatever reason. They thought that Carlitos had died and pulled his entire brain apart. Carlitos was witness to his own post life 'whatever happens'. He asked too many questions, and they let him leave. For whatever reason, they didn't want Carlitos to keep the memory of the experience, but Carlitos' will to learn from his experience was stronger.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

gammagore
#2 Posted : 8/20/2010 10:38:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

wow thats a big ol block of text, perhaps you could break it up a bit?

Don Carlitos
#3 Posted : 8/20/2010 10:45:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmm indentations didnt work. Im still getting the hang of how everything works. Hope thats better. My apologies.

Shayku
#4 Posted : 8/20/2010 11:08:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very cool report Don, thank you. It's amazing to see both the similarities and differences in everyone's experiences. You saw some pretty common archetypes, leading to the question of wether they were motivated by the collective unconscious or by something harder to fit in the modern narrative. Those are also things that sound completely different from my own experiences.

It sounds like out were pretty calm in/out there. Is it something you want to do again?
SWIM is Spartacus!

The things posted on DMT-Nexus by Shayku are generally false. They are for entertainment purposes only.

gammagore
#5 Posted : 8/20/2010 11:18:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Don Carlitos wrote:
Hmm indentations didnt work. Im still getting the hang of how everything works. Hope thats better. My apologies.

Much better, thanksVery happy

Ash
#6 Posted : 8/20/2010 11:28:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

-

ragabr
#7 Posted : 8/21/2010 12:19:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome report Don Carlitos!

The examining room comes up a lot and it's always fascinating. I borrowed my interpretation from ghostman, that they stimulate different memories and imagery within us to develop a consciousness interface. At first it seemed like the hyperspace intelligence had access to all my thoughts and memories, but now I believe it can only access material that comes up while we are engaged with it.

Thank you for sharing!
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

Don Carlitos
#8 Posted : 8/21/2010 8:33:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Shayku wrote:

It sounds like out were pretty calm in/out there. Is it something you want to do again?

I feel as though whenever I try a psychedelic substance for the first time, I have the right attitude throughout the trip. The most appropriate attitude is one of no prejudice or preconceived thought of what will happen. One has to simply be a witness of the moment unfolding. This is true for me at least. I think this is why I was so calm. I had no idea what was going to happen, and like I said in the story, when Carlitos did gain awareness, he freaked and started asking too many big questions. He was then let back into his earthy self.

To be completely honest, my first few times smoking spice I treated it as just another drug. No planning or ritual, and a bad mindset. In a specific trip, I feel as though the personality of the spice set me straight. The personality presented itself to me as a Cheshire Cat like character. A mouth smiled, and a set of eyes said "Ohh you think this is just a drug??? You think this isnt real???," then blasted me off through impossible beauty to prove it. That Cat blasted me off so fast. The glitching sound of the dubstep music in the room blasted apart my entire body, repeatedly, causing me to seizure and roll and clutch myself in the extacy of the feeling.

And yes I want to do it again soon. I may know of some mountains with wild obtrusifolia. I have a couple awesome extraction teks. Im on my way.

Enoon
#9 Posted : 8/21/2010 8:39:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

This gave me goosebumps - especially the part where you asked the questions. Feels like those are the only questions worth asking, and yet the only ones we never seem to get answers to Smile

Thanks for this!
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

Global
#10 Posted : 8/21/2010 3:28:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

ragabr wrote:
Awesome report Don Carlitos!

The examining room comes up a lot and it's always fascinating. I borrowed my interpretation from ghostman, that they stimulate different memories and imagery within us to develop a consciousness interface. At first it seemed like the hyperspace intelligence had access to all my thoughts and memories, but now I believe it can only access material that comes up while we are engaged with it.

Thank you for sharing!

I view that as kinda similar to when you're dreaming and if you think or hope someone will say something in particular, immediately following that thought, they say or deny that exact thought. Or also, if you think I pray to god such and such doesn't happen right now...that's the exact thing that's about to happen...now. I don't know if anyone else has had similar dreaming experiences, but it happens to me all the time.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb