We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Q21Q21's Tek Options

RastaNation
#1 Posted : 8/19/2010 2:09:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM is looking at using this tek as it has high yields and seems to be very effective.
However, just for clarification - this tek could end after recrystallization/before the extra food safe steps, correct?
"Just as a tree, though cut down, can grow again and again if its roots are undamaged and strong, in the same way if the roots of craving are not wholly uprooted sorrows will come again and again"

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Gir
#2 Posted : 8/19/2010 3:10:44 PM

Gir

If your confused why use the tek....?

You have many choices with Q21's. You can choose whether or not to be completely food safe, whether or not you wish to use acetates, or if you want to fp.

Why dont you read the tek completely, not to learn the method, to learn WHAT IS GOING ON. It appears most people are just posting and getting answers right away, and not bothering studying.

Do some work on it and figure it out. Its REALLY NOT THAT HARD TO READ.

-gir
Lets go extract something together Smile

house wrote:
19:10:05 ‹house› mama aya gave me lego man eye healers

Smoke Spice, NOW

Gir likes to tell lies, and the truth, but gir cant even tell the difference between them...

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.phpTHIS IS THE VENUS PROJECT.

q21q21
#3 Posted : 8/19/2010 4:13:37 PM

SWIM

RastaNation wrote:
SWIM is looking at using this tek as it has high yields and seems to be very effective.
However, just for clarification - this tek could end after recrystallization/before the extra food safe steps, correct?

That question is answered in the tek.... at least to somebody who has read the tek clearly.

I was going to answer the questio, though with a quite a bit of bewilderment of it's need since the information is in the tek.
The tek that has been fully edited about a dozen times to make it as simply as possible for even people who know nothing about extractions.

But Gir made a good point

So before getting the answer to the question you must fulfill my prescription:

2 weeks of reading the forums, not just the extractions forums but also the experience reports, the wiki (A MUST), and get to know the forum.

So in 14 days if you have any questions about the tek feel free to PM me and I will gladly answer your questions (they better not be clearly stated in the tek though)
Until then: GET READING!

Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

RastaNation
#4 Posted : 8/19/2010 4:19:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Apparently I have issues with reading. I'm not gonna post on any topics for two weeks. I feel like a tool. Have a nice day.
I'm gonna read EVERYTHING.
"Just as a tree, though cut down, can grow again and again if its roots are undamaged and strong, in the same way if the roots of craving are not wholly uprooted sorrows will come again and again"

q21q21
#5 Posted : 8/19/2010 4:42:08 PM

SWIM

RastaNation wrote:
Apparently I have issues with reading. I'm not gonna post on any topics for two weeks. I feel like a tool. Have a nice day.
I'm gonna read EVERYTHING.

glad to hear, I'll be happy to hear from you then Very happy
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

narmz
#6 Posted : 8/19/2010 7:27:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You most likely are confused because this tek is that. Honestly way too much information in this tek to be useful to those new to extractions. I'll direct you here, if you have any questions, feel free to ask the forum members who seem a little more tolerant and understanding (try chat if ya run into questions, you're more likely to get unhelpful responses like these when you look for advice using the forum).
Everything I post is made up fiction. SWIM represents a character who is not based in or on reality.