We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi nexians, im new! Options

endlessness
#1 Posted : 8/19/2010 2:44:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome bro, Im happy to have you here! You seem like a natural nexian Smile

Do stick around, post a bit more and you'll be promoted to full membership very soon I promiss you! Dont let the nursery hold you back, your posts and threads can be moved to the main sections if you so desire, when you are promoted.

I totally understand how awesome it is to just sit somewhere outdoors with some nice music and just be.

I dont know if no environmental footprint at all is possible but I think its great that you have this aim, and I think any conscious reasonable attempts we have at it are great! I will be glad to read your posts in the sustainable nexus section

As for entheogens, you say you tried dmt. What about other entheogens, which ones have you been having a good experience with? Have you tried oral dmt / ayahuasca too?

See you around

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

LawnBoy
#2 Posted : 8/19/2010 4:43:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome! Very happy This place really is a great community, but you can definitely help us make it grow into something more and more beautiful.
Posts made by me are either fictional or false, or both. I do not endorse, condone or engage in illegal activities. I love the state, my big brother. "I" myself am fictional. I am a collection of individuals, that are not entirely human. "I" do not exist in reality. Any resemblance to an individual bound by laws is merely coincidental. I lie and tell very little of the truth; do not believe me, and, especially, don't hold "me" accountable for any posts.

clouds
#3 Posted : 8/19/2010 5:09:16 AM

Human

Hey rob, welcome to the Nexus. Smile
Be patient, you'll be a full member extremely soon I bet. Keep shining man! Peace.

TrustLoveMan
#4 Posted : 8/19/2010 6:34:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome! I am also interested in growing mimosa trees. There isn't that much information on the subject though. You can follow this guide > http://www.ehow.com/how_...row-mimosa-hostilis.html
After that, I suppose you treat it like any normal tree.
All Posts are fiction and only exist to entertain

kyrolima
#5 Posted : 8/19/2010 9:41:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to nexus!
elusive illusion

ragabr
#6 Posted : 8/19/2010 2:37:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus! Looking forward to hearing more.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

corridors of my cells
#7 Posted : 8/19/2010 2:51:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

im glad to have u here friend, as mentioned above u seem like a natural nexian Smile ... its good to see someone with similar interest as myself around, i also do 3 balls and poi, i also love art and making fractals since some time Smile.. pass by chat sumtimes, u will like ppl and the conversations there im sure.. anyways Welcome Razz