We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Jonathan Ott speaking at the World Psychedelic Forum (2008) Options

Entropymancer
#1 Posted : 5/25/2008 7:22:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumModerator | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumChemical expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumSenior Member | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorum

Very interesting talk. The sound quality on the video isn't the greatest, but it was totally listenable on my speakers. He talks a lot about his self-experimentation with ayahuasca brews, and more intriguingly his work with 5-MeO-DMT and 5-HO-DMT snuffs. He seems a little more personable than I imagined from his writings. Very cool dude (and I highly recommend Pharmacotheon as a great read on ethnobotany).

Jonathan Ott at the World Psychedelic Forum (this link should play the whole 50-minute talk in sequence)

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

fourthripley
#2 Posted : 5/26/2008 11:37:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Second to that. Took me 2 viewings to really catch most of it but was glad I did. The stuff about adding small quantities of harmaloids to snuffed 5meo was very interesting; inhibiting maoi locally without causing central effects. I wonder how that might translate to snuffs of its sister molecule...
mistakes were made